Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm
((what i miss?))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:49 pm
((uwaa hi!!))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:50 pm
((Sarah and Ryoji just officially stated they wanted kids smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm
((where is blair?))  

Alice the Loving

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:53 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
((w3w...dont get carried away now you two xP...w8...if you want kids then go ahead ahaha..w8...what am i tlaking about??? sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm
(( Walking perimiter again..))  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:54 pm
angel_eyes200
RaWr-i-lovely
((w3w...dont get carried away now you two xP...w8...if you want kids then go ahead ahaha..w8...what am i tlaking about??? sweatdrop ))

((Dont worry well be good smile ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:55 pm
((lolz, i freaking love you angel!!))
Ryoji nodded, "I know but still. . ." He had a thought then blushed like mad.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:56 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk

- pokes you - what? - sits on your lap -  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:58 pm
((hey emo? can i go back and reply to the part where eddie almost dies and iz and them r trying to heal him n stuff?))  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:02 pm
RaWr-i-lovely
Emo_lovin_Punk

- pokes you - what? - sits on your lap -

((yeah Angel^.^))
Ryoji hugs her, "Uh. . .I just had a thought. . .It's nothing." He blushes again. He didn't want to admit that he just had a 'fantasy' of sorts about the two of them. . . making their kids.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita lowered her ears. "Sorry about that, I ... we didn't know it would hurt you too." She still had tears running down her face. She was infinately happy that Eddie was okay, but she felt guilty for hurting him.
Izara panted quietly, she had put everything she had into healing Eddie. She leaned her forehead on Von's arm and clamped her eyes closed, still panting as silently as she could so she wouldn't draw attention to herself.
Von smiled at his student and placed a hand on her hair, patting her head a little. He transferred a thought of his own to her. "You did good kid."
Izara smiled through her forced breaths.
eddie smiled softly to hita. nah, its okay...um..it wasnt your fault. u didnt know n_n im okay now, so theres nothing to wory about... he tried to make everything stop revolving around him, adn try to make it seem as if he were healed now. he saw izara and tilted his head. oh!! you dont have to heal me anymore... im fine n_n see? he tries to get up, ignoring all the sincere pain and tried to get better. he had to learn to face bad pain in the path he was heading. he sighed, and thought of what happend to the shadow. ...nate...whered master go? he turned to look at nate.
"i killed him." he said as if he were going 'no biggie'.
eddie dropped his jaw. y-you killed him?? you killed our master?! he freaked.
nate shrugged. "dont worry, you'll be fine...ill just..probably..have to..die for it...but its cool! as long as your okay." he said, not caring if he died that right second.
eddie was speechless. he was so suprised, by many things. nate..killed out master..and he has to die...for my fault...its all my fault...and nate has to die...so..i killed nate?  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:11 pm
nooo tell me - sarah smiles -  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:14 pm
The Door to the Villa opens again, but quickly and unsubtal like. In the door way; a now dressed and cleaned up Tora is using Kimoray's shoulder to steady herself as the two walk outside. kimoray says loud enough for Blair to hear "Ms. Blair we're ready to go ma'am" she adjusts Tora's arm on her shoulder to make them more comfterable. Tora's head is low sorta looking at the ground.  

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:17 pm
red 14 the sniper
The Door to the Villa opens again, but quickly and unsubtal like. In the door way; a now dressed and cleaned up Tora is using Kimoray's shoulder to steady herself as the two walk outside. kimoray says loud enough for Blair to hear "Ms. Blair we're ready to go ma'am" she adjusts Tora's arm on her shoulder to make them more comfterable. Tora's head is low sorta looking at the ground.

- blair wrapps then up in her arms and they end up in her room -  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1579 1580 1581 1582 1583 1584 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games