Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

Perfect Aim Amy

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:06 am
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
Rina follows Rez,looking at him with a blank expression,wondering,"Why cant i remember where i met Rez before...could it have possibly been something bad?"

Rez:...*ears twitch* you really like looking at me dont you

Rina's face turns red and she looks away,"I-Im sorry,it's just that...",she then looks at him,still blushing,"I...think i've met you before..."

Rez:Hm...*stops and looks at Rina closely,ears twitching and tail stops wagging* hmmmmmm... =w=

Rina stops too and face starts to turn red,she then looks away,"U-Um...uh..."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 3:53 am
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
Rina follows Rez,looking at him with a blank expression,wondering,"Why cant i remember where i met Rez before...could it have possibly been something bad?"

Rina's face turns red and she looks away,"I-Im sorry,it's just that...",she then looks at him,still blushing,"I...think i've met you before..."

Rez:Hm...*stops and looks at Rina closely,ears twitching and tail stops wagging* hmmmmmm... =w=

Rez:No matter how hard i look...i dont remember ever seeing you before...  

Flippy flusters Flaky

HellCat45

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 9:06 am
Name: fox
Appearance: User Image
History: i was left to die at birth so i became a rouge fighter and i sleep in trees
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:26 pm
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy

Rez:No matter how hard i look...i dont remember ever seeing you before...

Rina looks at Rez and then looks away again,"U-Um...well...",she looks at him again but cant look at him too long since he's too close to her,eventually looking away again,"M-M-Maybe because...it was a really long time ago..."  

Perfect Aim Amy

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:52 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. Racy and Nate walk around the lake, thinking about last summer. *sigh* "Last summer was fun....meeting everyone, and all the things that happened..." racy said quietly.
then nate snickered. "yeah, like strip poker. ahahaa"
racy nudged him. "your not supposed to talk about that."
"why not? noones here to listen."
"yeah, i guess so..." racy said back to him.
then there was a silent awkward moment. to break the silence, nate pushed racy into the lake, laughed whole hartedly. she growled a her head ploped out of the water. she pulled his leg in while he was off gaurd. then she was laughing. nate splashed at her, and she threw a wave at him. then they had a splash fight.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:47 pm
-severus stood on the porch, watching several birds in a nearby tree-.......  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 5:52 pm
Kaori walked up to severus still in his tiger form. He layed on the ground by his fathers feet, hisp paws still slightly bloody. He hunted as a tiger more often then he hunted as a vampire.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:02 pm
-severus looked down at his son, and knelt over, carressing his ear-.......i know......your worried about something, tell me about it..........  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:06 pm
Kaori looked up at his father, Shook his head then walked twords the pond to wash the blood away.

Yuki ran out of the house. "SEVERUS SEVERUS!" She yelled exsitedly runing up to him and wraping her arms around his neck "guess what!" She said smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:08 pm
what? -he looked at her happily, he hadn't seen her this happy in a long time  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:11 pm
"I said guess." She had a big smile on her face. She kissed him and waited for his awnser her arms still around his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:13 pm
-he looked at her, and thought, he thought back, the last time she was this excited was when she was with child, before kaori was born-.........no way.............  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:15 pm
She knew when he said no way that he had figured it out. She nodded and tears of joy ran down her cheeks.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:21 pm
-he hugged her tightly, and kissed her deeply and passionately- that.......whe-......-he thought back to a few days ago-..........-his face was a combination of a wild grin and a dropped jaw  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 6:42 pm
She kissed him back just as passionatly. "Im so happy we're having a baby." She layed her head on his chest, tears of joy still flowing down her cheeks.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games