Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Nishiki]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:10 pm
Zenayru
So..what do all of you speak about, mostly? Do any of you know Thunder or Carnival? o.o

I usually talk about the destruction of mankind by Giant Pengins n.n, and anything that is pink, related to pink, sounds pink, and that I can ware...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:11 pm
drakkensword
Sura Tokaniku
I should try a tutu some time. But red or black. I like pink and all, but not enough to wear ^^; other then dark pink panties << >> *giggles*

.:.: shudders :.:. Pink panties sweatdrop eek MITN.... .:.: huddles in corner rocking :.:. Black boxers. black boxers made from satin....

I wear um in my sig. heres the full
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  

Skuger Moonclaw

drakkensword

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:12 pm
Know neither of them, that I can thin of anyway. I been absent for a while. but generally it's a lot of"this is going on in my life" and romping around playing, life, the univers, and everything. you know that kinda stuff. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:13 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]
Zenayru
So..what do all of you speak about, mostly? Do any of you know Thunder or Carnival? o.o

I usually talk about the destruction of mankind by Giant Pengins n.n, and anything that is pink, related to pink, sounds pink, and that I can ware...

Penguins rock!! *has a bunch of penguons stuffed animals* hehee. Pink?
o.o.. I heard of a school that banded the color pink because it was..'gang related'.. x_x  

Zenayru

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:15 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]
Zenayru

Um yes, the destrucktion of mankind. Always thoughts they'd breed a mutant waffle, and that'd be their own undoing  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:16 pm
Zenayru
[SiSsy PupPy]
Zenayru

Penguins rock!! *has a bunch of penguons stuffed animals* hehee. Pink?
o.o.. I heard of a school that banded the color pink because it was..'gang related'.. x_x

Yah dang right >.
and my full sig is on my [www] *noddle*

[Nishiki]

drakkensword

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:16 pm
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword
Sura Tokaniku
I should try a tutu some time. But red or black. I like pink and all, but not enough to wear ^^; other then dark pink panties << >> *giggles*

.:.: shudders :.:. Pink panties sweatdrop eek MITN.... .:.: huddles in corner rocking :.:. Black boxers. black boxers made from satin....

I wear um in my sig. heres the full

eek sweatdrop xp crying xd blaugh lol I was aware. wink blaugh just being fesicious (sp?)....  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:17 pm
*yawn*  

OnlyMikomi

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:17 pm
drakkensword
eek sweatdrop xp crying xd blaugh lol I was aware. wink blaugh just being fesicious (sp?)....

*giggles* Still, gave me a chance to strut ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:18 pm
Hehe, I have a strong belief man will kill themselves..*blinks* Humanity is stupid, I'm sorry to say.

*wonders what a gat is* o.o  

Zenayru

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:20 pm
OnlyMikomi
*yawn*

Yawn to you do ^.^  
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword

Okies, anything to let a pretty one strut wink  

drakkensword

[Nishiki]

Zenayru
Hehe, I have a strong belief man will kill themselves..*blinks* Humanity is stupid, I'm sorry to say.

Usually refers to an automatic pistol n.n *noddle* and mankind cant kill themselves, there to stupid for that n.n..no no martians will take over and give us furries what we want, a nice lil anthro land were we are al mat-..[ c e n c o r e d ] AN THEN OUr brains fall out ! *breathes for air*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:23 pm
drakkensword
Sura Tokaniku
drakkensword

Okies, anything to let a pretty one strut wink

ooh. Know any one pretty, that we can get to?  

Skuger Moonclaw

Zenayru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:23 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]
Zenayru

Usually refers to an automatic pistol n.n *noddle* and mankind cant kill themselves, there to stupid for that n.n..no no martians will take over and give us furries what we want, a nice lil anthro land were we are al mat-..[ c e n c o r e d ] AN THEN OUr brains fall out ! *breathes for air*

eek *twitch* NICE! xd  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1581 1582 1583 1584 1585 1586 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games