Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:15 pm
- sarah thinks - um... i dont know...
Blair: - thinks - kimmy just stay with her much as you can
Damien: - sits invisible in the tree above her crying silently ;  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:18 pm
Ryoji scratches his head and furrows his brow in thought. "Huh. . .well if it's a boy then. . .I like the name Quin. As for a girl. . .I like Tabitha." He would never admit it, but he had started planning their kid's names a long time ago.  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:19 pm
i like... Seth and Summer as well... or ben...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:21 pm
Ryoji crinkled his nose, "I don't really like Ben. . .But Seth I could handle. Summer is good too."  

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:23 pm
- nods - no ben.. ok i like yours and mine so i dunno... I like tabbitha tabby for short but we could go tabbitha summer...  
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita fell down and yelped when Eddie had his outburst. She rubbed her ear and whined.
Von went over and knelt beside her, whispering a spell and making the rining in her ear fade away.
Izara looks from Nate to Eddie in horror. What? That can't be!
eddie totally ignored the 'if he dies i die' thing, and went 0.0 and knelt by hita. "im so sor-" he grabbed his neck, and started gagging. he was choking. he thought out to them, im sorry hita.he just had to finish what he was saying. he let go of his neck and started panting. then he though to himself, what the hell what that?!? he said, feeling his neck again. the shadow had put an unbreakable spell on him to forbid him from speaking.
nate sighed, and rubbed him temples and put on a tired smile. "why do you have so many problems." he said to eddie. eddie looked at him and smiled a half smile back.
nate yawned and stretched out his arms, accidentally hitting racy. "whoops." he said sarcastically. she glared at him, rubbing her head. he looked back at everyone. "well, ima catch some Zs so, later." he had a short intensioon span, eddie did too at times. they forgot bout the whole life death situation. nate teleported back to his dorm, jumping onto the bed for some rest.

Hita looked at Eddie with panicked eyes. "What's wrong??" She asked worridly.
Izara looks over at her with tired eyes, "He can't speak."
Von looked at Eddie curiously. He could probably manage to break the spell, but he didn't know if Eddie would approve or not.
eddie looked at von, and shook his head. "don-" he coughed, forgetting that he cant speak. he sighed and got tired of choking. *sigh* dont try, its useless. i havent managed to get out of a spell ive had since i was born, so...nah. and if you do mange to, tey'll just put it back on... he said with tired eyes and a dry throat. he liked talking, but he was very sad that he caused everyone to worry. they didnt have to come save him. it happened all the time when he was younger.
*flashback*
eddie was 9, annd he was sparring with nate, and he was losing. "aww, no fair, you know more than me. i just started today!!"
nate chuckled an small evil laugh. "well, thats why you need more parctice." he was 9 at the time too.
eddie tried and tried again, but kept losing. eddie flared up and became that monster that nate turned into after losing time after time. his eyes brightened red, and he beat nate bad. he cut him up like butter and a hot knife. soon, eddie had to be separated from nate being taked by the shadow, but nate wouldnt let them take him. nate flared up, though still weak, he managed to get eddie ot of there. they cooled down and ran away, for safe's keeping. they learned and trained there, and grew up together. nate would always be protecting eddie, and eddie to him.
*end of flashback*  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
Ryoji nodded, "Yeah, and Seth Quincy for the boy."  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:25 pm
Emo_lovin_Punk
Ryoji nodded, "Yeah, and Seth Quincy for the boy."

nods - i like it smile  

RaWr-i-lovely

Tendou Satori

Demonic Husband

8,925 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:26 pm
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
angel_eyes200
Emo_lovin_Punk
Hita fell down and yelped when Eddie had his outburst. She rubbed her ear and whined.
Von went over and knelt beside her, whispering a spell and making the rining in her ear fade away.
Izara looks from Nate to Eddie in horror. What? That can't be!
eddie totally ignored the 'if he dies i die' thing, and went 0.0 and knelt by hita. "im so sor-" he grabbed his neck, and started gagging. he was choking. he thought out to them, im sorry hita.he just had to finish what he was saying. he let go of his neck and started panting. then he though to himself, what the hell what that?!? he said, feeling his neck again. the shadow had put an unbreakable spell on him to forbid him from speaking.
nate sighed, and rubbed him temples and put on a tired smile. "why do you have so many problems." he said to eddie. eddie looked at him and smiled a half smile back.
nate yawned and stretched out his arms, accidentally hitting racy. "whoops." he said sarcastically. she glared at him, rubbing her head. he looked back at everyone. "well, ima catch some Zs so, later." he had a short intensioon span, eddie did too at times. they forgot bout the whole life death situation. nate teleported back to his dorm, jumping onto the bed for some rest.

Hita looked at Eddie with panicked eyes. "What's wrong??" She asked worridly.
Izara looks over at her with tired eyes, "He can't speak."
Von looked at Eddie curiously. He could probably manage to break the spell, but he didn't know if Eddie would approve or not.
eddie looked at von, and shook his head. "don-" he coughed, forgetting that he cant speak. he sighed and got tired of choking. *sigh* dont try, its useless. i havent managed to get out of a spell ive had since i was born, so...nah. and if you do mange to, tey'll just put it back on... he said with tired eyes and a dry throat. he liked talking, but he was very sad that he caused everyone to worry. they didnt have to come save him. it happened all the time when he was younger.
*flashback*
eddie was 9, annd he was sparring with nate, and he was losing. "aww, no fair, you know more than me. i just started today!!"
nate chuckled an small evil laugh. "well, thats why you need more parctice." he was 9 at the time too.
eddie tried and tried again, but kept losing. eddie flared up and became that monster that nate turned into after losing time after time. his eyes brightened red, and he beat nate bad. he cut him up like butter and a hot knife. soon, eddie had to be separated from nate being taked by the shadow, but nate wouldnt let them take him. nate flared up, though still weak, he managed to get eddie ot of there. they cooled down and ran away, for safe's keeping. they learned and trained there, and grew up together. nate would always be protecting eddie, and eddie to him.
*end of flashback*

((aw! brotherly locve!!))
Von nodded, "I respect you for excepting your fate. Girls, he is uncomfortable with the attention you're giving him. Come, let us all head home to a nice warm bed."
Hita frowned, crossing her arms and pouting.
Izara nodded in agreement.
((Gtg, c ya l8r guys!!))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:27 pm
((byesssss))  

RaWr-i-lovely

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:29 pm
Saya found Mitsuki on the ground and shook her. "Hey! Onee-chan! Not on the ground!" She shook Mitsuki harder and got worried. "Mitsuki? Hey!" Saya sighed and shook her head. She lifted Mitsuki's feet and dragged her, "I'm sorry Nee-chan. You're just too heavy for me." She dragged Mitsuki all the way to the garden.
Mitsuki still wasn't responding.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm
Tora points to a chair with her arm shaking havily "Kimoray-chan...please" her arm drops.

Kimoray nods "hai, on it" she helps Tora to the chair. helping her lightly sit on the chair "please let me know if you..." She notices Tora becomes very heavy suddenly and Tora sort of crashes into the chair lightly. Kimoray asks if she is okay but gets no reaspones. Tora passed out on them again. worried, kimoray says softly "Tora-chan..." she turns back to Blair "she sleeping again..." she looks down holding her left arm to her side, looking down "Ms.Blair..."  

Alice the Loving

bones and rot

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:30 pm
(Bye Emo!)  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:31 pm
Damien: - follows still invisible unable to stop crying -  

RaWr-i-lovely

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 pm
red 14 the sniper
Tora points to a chair with her arm shaking havily "Kimoray-chan...please" her arm drops.

Kimoray nods "hai, on it" she helps Tora to the chair. helping her lightly sit on the chair "please let me know if you..." She notices Tora becomes very heavy suddenly and Tora sort of crashes into the chair lightly. Kimoray asks if she is okay but gets no reaspones. Tora passed out on them again. worried, kimoray says softly "Tora-chan..." she turns back to Blair "she sleeping again..." she looks down holding her left arm to her side, looking down "Ms.Blair..."

- she puts tora on the bed -  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games