Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:34 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]
What would you call a skunk tiger? A skuger? or maybe a Tigunk

The unafical name now, is Skiger. *giggles* SKuger Moonclaw my name. Sura's my bored name ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:35 pm
drakkensword
Zenayru
drakkensword
Zenayru
Hehe, I have a strong belief man will kill themselves..*blinks* Humanity is stupid, I'm sorry to say.

*wonders what a gat is* o.o

I agree, I mean look at "The War on Terrorism" I mean it's a war on fear, and guess what war does? It creates fear, on both sides! And they still re-elected Bush. >< I'll keep quiet now.

I really don't like Bush..then again, I didn't like Kerry all that much either..*shrugs* But it's not legal for me to vote yet anyways. >.<;

Hey Viranna!

Well it's not really legal for me to vote in the U.S. either but being at so close a proximity I'm affected by what they do. (I live in the land where polar bears roam the streets and we all live in igloos. Or at least so I have been told.)

Heh, Canada? Northern Canada? o.o Right? Am i right?  

Zenayru

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:37 pm
so what my bunny dragon butt would be a Rabbgon? User Image  
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
*ywans*

Yawn ^.^ I liek this new greating. Gets good Oxigen flow going, and it's fun
yes the ywan is the new leet way to say hi. heart

I don't know much 1337, but I do liek that greating. Yawn to all ^.^
hehehhe

*ywans to them all to* heart

*doesn't yawn* ninja  

Fiice

Gambino Gawker

2,100 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

[Nishiki]

Sura Tokaniku
[SiSsy PupPy]
What would you call a skunk tiger? A skuger? or maybe a Tigunk

The unafical name now, is Skiger. *giggles* SKuger Moonclaw my name. Sura's my bored name ^.^

You see how smart I am ! Im like a book, but like a ..3 anna half feet tall , inna pink dress, with bows all over me, dingo n.n! *cannot forgot the excessively larege tail !*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:41 pm
Zenayru
drakkensword
Zenayru
drakkensword
Zenayru
Hehe, I have a strong belief man will kill themselves..*blinks* Humanity is stupid, I'm sorry to say.

I agree, I mean look at "The War on Terrorism" I mean it's a war on fear, and guess what war does? It creates fear, on both sides! And they still re-elected Bush. >< I'll keep quiet now.

I really don't like Bush..then again, I didn't like Kerry all that much either..*shrugs* But it's not legal for me to vote yet anyways. >.<;

Hey Viranna!

Well it's not really legal for me to vote in the U.S. either but being at so close a proximity I'm affected by what they do. (I live in the land where polar bears roam the streets and we all live in igloos. Or at least so I have been told.)

Well, I'm in Canada. The only thing I'm north of is the border. lol I've actually met people who've informed me that all canadians live in Igloos and we have problems with polar bears roaming the streets. .:.: shrug :.:. not really sure where they went to school....  

drakkensword

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:42 pm
Fiice
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
Viraana
*ywans*

Yawn ^.^ I liek this new greating. Gets good Oxigen flow going, and it's fun
yes the ywan is the new leet way to say hi. heart

I don't know much 1337, but I do liek that greating. Yawn to all ^.^
hehehhe

*ywans to them all to* heart

*doesn't yawn* ninja

HE don't love us? T.T

gotta go, see ya in a bit

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:43 pm
the best greeting! the *gl8omp!* 3nodding  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Zenayru

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:44 pm
drakkensword
Zenayru
drakkensword
Zenayru
drakkensword
Zenayru

Hey Viranna!

Well, I'm in Canada. The only thing I'm north of is the border. lol I've actually met people who've informed me that all canadians live in Igloos and we have problems with polar bears roaming the streets. .:.: shrug :.:. not really sure where they went to school....

*twitch* The uneducated people of the world! We must teach them the ways of the right! *cough* Heh, anyways. How are you? ^-^  
Viraana
so what my bunny dragon butt would be a Rabbgon? User Image

What about a Drunny? or Drabit? or Bragon? stare I'm not helping, am I? sweatdrop  

drakkensword

Crocina

Podunk_the_Mighty
the best greeting! the *gl8omp!* 3nodding
so not a morning greettng O.o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:46 pm
Love for dah dunk >.< *cuddlecuddle*  

[Nishiki]

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:48 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]
you sig scares me o.o  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:49 pm
[SiSsy PupPy]
*pouncy-glomp* Hey! Kewl new sig!  

Podunk_the_Mighty

drakkensword

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 6:49 pm
Zenayru
*twitch* The uneducated people of the world! We must teach them the ways of the right! *cough* Heh, anyways. How are you? ^-^

Feeling very much a dark moody/depressed gothic panther... sweatdrop

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1583 1584 1585 1586 1587 1588 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games