Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:01 pm

Damien looks as Saya his irises bright red almost demonic looking "Why? Why is she going to die?! Tell me" He stand towering over her
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:05 pm

Saya stood defiantly in front of him and frowned, "Didn't you know? Didn't you know?!" She shook her head and looked somewhere else. "It's because, she's sick. And because... she's the Wolf Spirit's successor."

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:06 pm

He growls angrily "and what exactly does that mean?!"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:08 pm

Kimoray curls up in a little ball next to tora. "i hope you're right ma'am..." she says with worry in her voice. "t-thank you for your help...p-please see how the other students are doing, Kimoray will watch Tora while you're gone"

Alice the Loving

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:09 pm

- nods and pops out -
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:12 pm

"It means that if you're born to be the successor of the Wolf Spirit, you're only allowed to live a certain amount of time before you have to die. It's a curse. The successor is only supposed to rule for a few years and then die to pass the throne to the next successor." Saya turned to look at Mitsuki and fell to the ground. "And these comas of hers. She's had them for years, but.. they're being triggered because she doesn't want to die yet. Fear is triggering her comas." Saya looked tearfully at Damien and smiled in pain. "She loves you. If she hadn't met you, she would've willingly accepted her fate and perished. But..there's you now."

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:14 pm

frustrated tears fall down his face "Why, Why her? Why NOW?"
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:30 pm

Saya looked at him in despair and shrugged. "I.. don't know. It has always been like that. Everytime." She looked at him desperately, wanting him to tell her that there was a solution to all of this. "I'm sorry..."

bones and rot

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

racy listened to theird conversation sorrowfully. "um...im sorry, damien..." she looked to saya. "is there anything you or i could do?"

ria got bored and bit saddensed, so she left.

nate smiled and sat up, "whatcha doin?" he said taking a sip from his soda can.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:32 pm

"I will find a way" his skin glows a bit but bright red

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:34 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
"I will find a way" his skin glows a bit but bright red
racy's ears lficker. "true loves kiss?" she suggested, thinking it was stupid.
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:37 pm

Saya looked at Racy and shook her head. "That's a bit silly. She's only going to wake up if she wants to." She turned her head to look at Damien and raised her eyebrows, "The main concern right now is to find a way for her to live through the curse and not die. If we're successful and Mitsuki passes that curse she's definitely going to wake up."

bones and rot

RaWr-i-lovely

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:38 pm

kat smiles "listening to you fall" laughs quietly
PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

Misuzu0614
Saya looked at Racy and shook her head. "That's a bit silly. She's only going to wake up if she wants to." She turned her head to look at Damien and raised her eyebrows, "The main concern right now is to find a way for her to live through the curse and not die. If we're successful and Mitsuki passes that curse she's definitely going to wake up."

Damien glows brighter "Who did this curse start with?"

RaWr-i-lovely

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:40 pm

RaWr-i-lovely
kat smiles "listening to you fall" laughs quietly
"aha..." he said, a smal short laugh, sweatdrop *sweatdrop*
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1590 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games