Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:28 pm
He was a little confused as to what was gong on."What?" He asked wondering what was wrong.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:30 pm
it's nothing, if you want anything, just say so -she smiled, and walked out of the room, shutting the door-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:39 pm
Kaori layed down but he couldnt sleep. He just stared at the celing one hand on his slapped cheek and a smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:56 pm
-nemu ran into her room, her eyes wide, her face red and her breath gone-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:00 pm
Kaori just kept replying in his mind the moment she slaped him his smile geting biger each time he replayed it. He chuckled at it a couple times he couldnt stop thinking about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:11 pm
.....i can't believe i hit him  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:16 pm
"God shes got a strong hit" He said still smiling. He rubbd his cheek snickering to himself still looking at the ceiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:19 pm
-she ran into the kitchen, and dispite his earlier protests, got him an ice pack, and ran up the stairs, knocking on his door-  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:30 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
She looked up at Shun. "fine." She whiped her tears. "Severus and Kaori were just fighting again, they start fights over the things you shouldnt be angery about. This one started because im pregnant." Yukis eyes filled with more tears.

"Their fighting again..?" Shun said and he sighed heavily then blinked and looked at her with a shocked face. "Your pregnant?! Thats great Yuki!" Shun said ashe hugged her in congratulation and his frown turn into a grin.

Even though she was still crying, Yuki smiled as Shun hugged her. "Yeah well i just wish kaori was as happy for me as you are." She hugged him back she hadnt seen him in a while. "i missed you so much."

Shun looked at Yuki then sighed heavily. "I'm guessing he wasn't that thrilled....But he should be. He's going to be having a little siblings and that is the greatest thing of all." Shun said as he remembered his little sister Kiki and smiled softly then patted her head. "And I missed you too. Just don't worry. I'll try talking to him later. Where is he now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:31 pm
He was thinking about her reson why she slape him, old... she culdnt be old. She was like the same age he was well at least they looked the same age. Then he heard the kock. "Come on in Nemu." He was still smiling like crazy.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:32 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
She looked up at Shun. "fine." She whiped her tears. "Severus and Kaori were just fighting again, they start fights over the things you shouldnt be angery about. This one started because im pregnant." Yukis eyes filled with more tears.

"Their fighting again..?" Shun said and he sighed heavily then blinked and looked at her with a shocked face. "Your pregnant?! Thats great Yuki!" Shun said ashe hugged her in congratulation and his frown turn into a grin.

Even though she was still crying, Yuki smiled as Shun hugged her. "Yeah well i just wish kaori was as happy for me as you are." She hugged him back she hadnt seen him in a while. "i missed you so much."

Shun looked at Yuki then sighed heavily. "I'm guessing he wasn't that thrilled....But he should be. He's going to be having a little siblings and that is the greatest thing of all." Shun said as he remembered his little sister Kiki and smiled softly then patted her head. "And I missed you too. Just don't worry. I'll try talking to him later. Where is he now?"

negi fell asleep in the tree  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:34 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"last time i saw him he was at the house but by now he could be any where." She offered him the spot on the bench next to her.  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:40 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

"last time i saw him he was at the house but by now he could be any where." She offered him the spot on the bench next to her.

Shun sat down and thought about it for a few minutes. "I'm not sure. Where could he go. I higly doubt a hotel.....Does he have any friends?"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:44 pm
-she walked in and handed him the ice pack- here  

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:46 pm
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Shun sat down and thought about it for a few minutes. "I'm not sure. Where could he go. I higly doubt a hotel.....Does he have any friends?"

"No hes never met anyone out side of the family other than you and shiro oh and tora but he as no clue where she is. Hed probibly be at home though." She hoed he was at home sleeping.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1587 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games