Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Hugarashi Highschool: #1 [the begining] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:01 pm

"You've always been the same, little dragon"Shiroi drew her sword. Ice shards shot out from the hilt and the whole blade frosted over.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:05 pm

*creates a wind barrier for protection*..............

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:18 pm

Shiroi ran to Ryoku. She slashed at his chest.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 4:29 pm

*blocks attack with black sword and pushes her back*

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:20 pm

Siroi ducked and swept ryoku's feet out from under him. She then straightened up and kicked him in the chest as he fell.
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 6:58 pm

*grins* predictable *grabbes her leg* Lightning style: Chidori Stream *a powerful current of electricity traveled from me to shiroi through contact*

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:13 pm

Shiroi gasped. The electricity ran through her body. She convulsed for a moment then fell to the ground. Shiroi sprung back on her feet and sheathed her sword. Her human appearance changed to her real form. She growled and ran at Ryoku again slashing at him with her claws.

User Image
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 1:34 pm

*in the blink of an eye before ur attack hit i reappeared behind u with sword drenched in ur blood*............ so this is ur real appearance Shiroi

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:06 pm

Shiori looked down to see blood pouring from a wound in her chest. She screamed and turned to Ryoku, baring her fangs."You wont win this time!"She screeched and her bones shifted and stretched in a pair of wings. There was a crack and bone sword shot out from her hand. She lunched forward at him,attempting to stab him.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 pm

*activating Akumagan ryoku jumps out of the way and lands behind u* nice try Shiori but, u'll need more than blood rage to beat me *does handsigns and the wind begins to wrap around my sword* Fuuton: Kazetsumeato ( wind style: wind scar) *unleashes a powerful burst of slicing wind and i makes a direct hit*

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:42 pm

Shiroi screeched and fell to her knees. Her wounds slowly healed but not fast enough. She looked down at the blood that splashed in front of her and noticed and arm was missing.
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:25 pm

*walks up to shiroi, places hands on wounded areas and heals them*................. shiroi-san its over i don't wish to fight u anymore............. just take it easy ok *puts on a carefree smile*

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:28 pm

Shiroi shifted into her human form and looked down. She felt betrayed by her own body and she clenched her teeth."I'll be back for you later,little dragon...but lets call it quits for a bit."Shiroi looked up at him.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:13 pm

*smiles* ok but remember using ur negative emotions will only get u so far
*begins regerating a new arm for her* just promise me this the next time we meet don't lose control of urself

cmsntn05

Blind Anbu

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 2:37 pm

Shiroi nodded"Okay,I promise..."She stood up.
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 204 205 206 207 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games