Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto:Assasins list Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 3:40 pm
Hana let out a tiny sneeze and shivered again.
"Yeah." Yura agreed. "It is kinda cold.
Kinma used her own towel to dry herself off.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 6:15 pm
tasu shut the door behind him and turned on the lights. inside the house was thousands of phone books. on the fridge was a list of numbers to call for the wedding.

konta stared at the sky and nodded his head in understandment.

kentodo finshed drying off his hair and he looked around. "this is the first time i've been in your apartment."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 3:02 pm
Kinma stifled a laugh. "Well not counting the time you snuck in through the window."
Hana leaned against the wall behind her and shut her eyes for a moment.
Yura sat down on the couch and closed her eyes for a second, thinking about what it'd be like when she got home.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:49 pm
kentodo smirked and suddenly froze he looked around and said " is your uncle here?"

tasu picked up two phones and an ear piece. he called the numbers he was going to. he started to mumble to all of the one's on the phone.

konta got up and walked to yura and sat down.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2009 8:46 am
Hana sighed and walked out of the room. She found some extra clothes of hers to wear and started to change out of her wet clothes and into something dry.
Kinma shook her head, "He left. He's on a mission somewhere. He said he couldn't tell me where."
Yura sighed softly. She had a lot on her mind at the moment. Lots of big decisions to make.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:29 am
tasu walked into the room as she was changing. he covered his eyes.

kentodo started to walk around and said "this place is so tiny."

konta asked "what are you thinking about yura?"  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:55 pm
Hana froze, turning to stare at him. Her face quickly grew red. Before she did anything else, she quickly finished dressing herself.
Kinma shrugged, "Well its normally only him staying here so it suits his needs.."
Yura shrugged, "Just lots of stuff. My brother made a promise to me if I could come back as a chunin, but....now I'm not so sure I want it."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:13 am
tasu said "sorry i should have knocked first. i didn't know you were changing in here." still covering his eye's as he rubbed the back of his head.

kentodo found a small hallway with a only a single door at the end of it. "what's in there?"

konta hugged yura and laid his head on her shoulder. "you should follow your heart. your heart will always know what to do."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:03 am
"I uh....." Hana blinked, "I'm done now.."
Kinma looked at the door for a moment, "He says I shouldn't bring people in that room. Its loaded with some nasty traps that could cause hallucinations and mentally scar people for life before they even get to the auxillary part of the room where he um.....takes his work home sometimes when he has a particularly difficult subject.." Kinma bit her lip. "Anyway I wouldn't try to go in there if I were you....He left one of his subjects in there." She sighed. "I'm supposed to try to get some stuff out of him before I go to sleep later tonight. It isn't pretty. He has been teaching me his interrogation styles.."
Yura sighed softly, "I'm sure I'll figure something out sooner or later."  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:24 am
tasu uncovored his eye's . he blushed. he felt the awkward silence comeing.

kentodo smirked. "sounds like a halloween miricale." he walked down the hall and into the room.

knota fell asleep on the couch. he had to much drama today. he kept saying that he loved yura in his sleep.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 9:29 am
And....there was silence, except for the sound of rain coming down on the roof, nothing else could be heard. Hana stared at the floor.
"No..." Kinma grabbed the back of his shirt before he turned the doorknob. "Please don't go in there."
Yura smiled, blushing slightly. So somebody talks in his sleep.. She sat there quietly with her eyes shut, listening to the sound of the rain falling on the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 11:30 am
tasu was looking at Hana. he walked over to her and kissed her. "i lo...." tasu was interupted by the phone ringing. he went to go pick it up.

kentodo said " come on kinma how bad could it be." he turned the dorrknob and opened the door to see nothing but darkness. "why isin't there any light in here?"

Konta's dream was perfect. it was him and yura just layeing in the grass looking at the sky. then the sky darkened and yura had tild knota that she never wanted to see him again and she took off. konta sat up saying yura's name.  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:40 pm
In that time Yura closed her eyes, she had fallen asleep on the couch next to him. At his sudden outburst, she woke up and fell off the couch confused. "Wha..?" She blinked.
"If you really want to see....let me just go through it first." She opened a cabinet and pulled out a small bottle. In it were several pills. She pulled one out for each of them. "You'll need to take one of these if you don't want the hallucigen to affect you." She looked at the darkened room once more, "I know how to get past the rest."
Hana sighed softly as he went over to go answer the phone. She took a seat on the empty couch.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 12:48 pm
Konta picked her up and said "sorry. i had a nightmare."

kentodo took the pill and walked into the dark room.

tasu hung up a minute later. he walked over to hana and said "that was the hokage she said thatt kentsu is...... dead."  

black shadow0

6,750 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Shan Garadex

Newbie Vampire

16,400 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat Oct 31, 2009 1:01 pm
"What?" Hana asked, her eyes widened. A zillion things went through her mind. "When..? How..? What..? Shaya.." She started mumbling off track. She didn't know what she was saying.
"Its fine." Yura said blinking.
Kinma stepped ahead of him and flourescent lights flickered on. She slowly stepped forewards and mumbled something. A silver fire wall burned infront of them all the way across the room.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games