Welcome to Gaia! ::

Furry Fandom Fantasy Discussion and RP Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's friendliest furry guild. We even have ID cards. 

Tags: furry, anthro, furrie, fandom, roleplay 

Reply Roleplay
Anthro Town/ Semi- City RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kuromeruneko

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:19 pm
"Well, I think thats a tie...I cant remember. Its your choice, we can stop right here were the both of us win, or you can kick my butt by winning." He waited for an answer, and bounced the ball on the ground.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:26 pm
Chaos rolled her eyes "We all know who's gonna win here"

Seraph chuckled "I'm ok" he continued  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:27 pm
Nia eeped at the rubbing her tail swishing  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:31 pm
He sighed,"Fine, fine. We'll continue" He whimpered a bit before throwing the ball into the air and hitting it with all his might.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:37 pm
Chaos ran and hit it, she hit it dead on, but, also her wrist suddenly hurt really bad "OUCH!" she hollered grabing her wrist...the ball bounced off the wall towards Kuro

Seraph was still rubbing Nia when she yelled "Nia?! Whats wrong?!" he asked worried  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:43 pm
" Wings are sore."
She sighed
"Probably sing I haven't flown in a while"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:46 pm
"Oh..now..also..Chaos...whats wrong with you" he asked in an equally worred tone

Chaos was almost crying, she sniffed "My wrist..hurts..really bad"  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:53 pm
Kuro ran to Chaos, forgetting about the ball, he stood over her. A look of fear and nervousness washed over his face. He started to cry."I'm so sorry! I didn’t mean to hit it so hard...Now you’re in a lot of pain and your wrist might be broken and..." He covered his face with his hands.  

kuromeruneko

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:55 pm
" Most your wrist so I can check." Nia closed her eyes and listened.  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 3:58 pm
Chaos gribbed the pain in her wrist, it was hurting extremely bad

Seraph got up, move Nia gently "let me look at it Chaos"

She let him see "Is..it..broken?"

Seraph checked "yep..its not from Kuro though..from all your playing tennis I assume, just a few years of wear on it, let go to the hospital, Kuro, Nia, come on" Seraph ran to his car and jumped in..moments later arrived at the scene "Get in"

Chaos leaned on Kuro, tears rolling down her face  

LunaFoxxx

Cortana_Seramiphia

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:03 pm
Nia uncurled her wings. " I shall follow." She took off  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:36 pm
He kissed the top of her head, then looked down at her wrist. It was swollen badly. He closed his eyes and wiped the tears that were left. He leaned into her and whispered into her ear," It’s ok; it’ll only hurt for a little while longer." He looked out his window and saw that the hospital was around the block.  

kuromeruneko

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:53 pm
Seraph was driving as fast as an ambulance, he was beeping at anyone in the way

Chaos was still crying "N..not..your..fault..at..all"

Seraph screeched to a stop at the hospital, he got out of the car and went in "Nia, you, get Chaos in here" he talked to the lady at the front desk "We have a broken wrist, can you hurry?"

The lady nodded, and a doctor came out "ok, which ones the patient?" he looked at Kuro and Chaos  
PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 4:56 pm
Nia landed and entered her wings feeling a bit better

The girl is"  

Cortana_Seramiphia

LunaFoxxx

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 5:50 pm
The doctor nodded and looked at her "yep, its a break" he motioned for a nurse with a stretcher

Seraph walked with them to the ER, then was stopped, he bought Kuro, Nia and himself in the waiting room

Chaos looked worried, when she got in the robe and sat on th table the doctor explained they had to rebreak it..
she fell to sleep..
When she woke up she had a metal wire and pole in her wrist, and a cast. when she came out she looked at Kuro, then walked over to him  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 181 182 183 184 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games