Welcome to Gaia! ::

~The Slave Market!!!~

Back to Guilds

Come and be either a slave or a master. What happens is for your characters to decide. 

Tags: Slave, Master, Market, Role playing 

Reply The Every Thing Slave Market!!!
Slave Market Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 1:17 pm
If my soul could revive from my carnal remains
what does it matter to me if it all fades to black?
If I’m born once again then no-one really is free
How could I be condemned for the things that I've done?
If my intentions were good I guess I'll never know
Some things under the sun can never be understood

Quote:
User Image

»Arondiel
»Nineteen
»Male
»Homosexual
»Slave
»Kenji Rayugi

Arondiel (Aaron)

Elven Slave

Aro sat waiting in his cage as Masters walked by him. They were looking for a slave to do their bidding and he was pretty fine with them walking passed for now. That meant none of them would try to submit him to their will. Arondiel had a big issue with authority of Masters since he became a slave and was determined to keep defying them as long as he could keep standing or stayed conscious. He had been bought twice before by Masters thinking they could break him. They failed and returned him to the market to get a more obedient one.

Subtle scars over his face and neck showed he had seen alot of beatings and wasn't the type of slave you want to buy if you are unsure of your dominant abilities. He sighed a bit as more passed by, thinking that they were disturbing his chance to relax for as far as possible in these cages. The boy's arms were chained after his last attempt to flee. Since he had knocked out a guard he was considered dangerous and put under more constrains.

How can we believe in heaven
Human reason counters all
Ideas of a soul society
my life is just a fragment
Of this universe and all
there must be more than I can see

PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:31 pm
Claude had went into the shadows for a moment, and sighed. He had closed his eyes,but opened them again after. He smelled a new slave. " Hello, Tried to run to much. Huh. You didn't do a veyr good job." He said as he looked at him.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:53 pm
Lucy walked along the cages. Her dreams crushed. Suddenly she saw two slaves talking. She looked at them. "Would either of you be willing to come with me?" she asked, expecting a firm no.

(gtg eat food chinese is here! be back soon)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 4:57 pm
Claude looked at her. " epends on if your the kind of girl who would boss me around." he said appearing against the bars touching her. He smiled,and opened his red eyes. " So are you?" He asked in a slight whisper.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:14 pm
"No. If you wanted to run, you could tell me, and I would help. I treat my slaves like people." said Lucy, her ember eyes looking into his.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:21 pm
He smiled a little. " I was looking fro a mistress who would order em around, but A little kindness never killed. Much..." He said looking back into her eyes, showing a wicked yet loving looking emotion coming from him. " I get protective over my mistresses." He said gently stroking her face. A guard saw him and slapped him harshly.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:32 pm
Lucy looked at the guard."I WOULD HAVE SCREAMED IF I WAS IN DANGER!!! IDIOT!!!!!" she screamed, and slapped the guard in the face, harder than he had slapped the slave. "I will take this one, and don't hurt him, or you will be fired." she said, trying not to hurt the guard again.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:36 pm
Claude snickered as the gurad looked both shocked an hurt. " ahh.. Irony." he said as he smirked at her. The guard unlocked the cage, and let him walk out. " well, hello M'Lady." he said outside of the cage.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:40 pm
Lucy smiled. "Thank you guard." she said. She grinned at her slave, and then she walked around the cages, putting on a black wig, and black cloak. she walked to the guard, motioning for her slave to stay in the shadows. She then bit the guard on the wrist, causeing him pain. She sucked his blood till he fainted, and then she walked over to her slave. "Do you want me to free your little friend?" she asked him.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 5:43 pm
He shrugged. " I don't even know him. I just made a comment. " he said as he loooked at her with the same look as before. " I do know that your a vampire now. I have to say i am as well. Or did you know that?" he asked tilting hishead.  

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100

rcatgurl

Lonely Gekko

6,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 6:49 pm
"I didn't very well, let's go home..... What's your name?" she asked him, walking towards her home.

(exit to Lucy's place)  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 7:41 pm
User Image
Vincent was led into the dirty looking market place with his head held high but no real life in his dark alluring eyes, his long black wavy hair was pulled back in a silk ribbon with a couple strands of hair framing his angler pale face. His tall frame stood at 6 foot clad in a butlers outfit, a small red rose tucked into his breast pocket. Vincet remained quite as the guards led him to a filthy cage near the center of the market, as he carefully entered the cage he finally looked around the market, wrapping his pale fingers around the bar very gingerly.

Znya

4,700 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 9:52 pm
User Image
Raven walked into the slave market. She was looking down, and feeling shy. She was following a guard to the back of the market. She was told to start there, and she would. she did glance over from time to time. So far nothing had really caught her eye. She sighed as they reached the back, and she was left alone to look. She glanced over slightly, and wrapped her wings around her slightly.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 4:46 am
If my soul could revive from my carnal remains
what does it matter to me if it all fades to black?
If I’m born once again then no-one really is free
How could I be condemned for the things that I've done?
If my intentions were good I guess I'll never know
Some things under the sun can never be understood

Quote:
User Image

»Arondiel
»Nineteen
»Male
»Homosexual
»Slave
»Kenji Rayugi

Arondiel (Aro)
Elven Slave

It took Arondiel a while to realize the man had been talking to him and he looked up from his thoughts over at the one speaking. It turned out to be another of the slaves and he nodded. "To much for them maybe, to little for myself." he answered. It was true Arondiel considered it not enough escape attempts if he was still locked up and he didn't find it enough till he succeeded.

When he heard another voice he looked up at the new girl, apparently a master and he listened as she spoke to the other slave. Aro could hardly believe his ears when he heard the man say he was looking for a more dominant person, as if he enjoyed being a slave. Aro highly disliked it, but once they left he finally had some quiet and he leaned his head back repositioning his arms a little. The chains started to irritate his wrists.

How can we believe in heaven
Human reason counters all
Ideas of a soul society
my life is just a fragment
Of this universe and all
there must be more than I can see

Kaiten Jiron

Romantic Sophomore

8,075 Points
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
  • I Voted! 25
  • Perfect Attendance 400

94bubbles94
Crew

5,850 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 7:38 am
User Image
Raven walked dow nt he isles of the slave market. She looked at each slave as she walked by. So far only two had caught her attention. The one in the butlers suit at the back, and thee one she had just passed. He looked like an elf. She stopped as she looked at him.  
The Every Thing Slave Market!!!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 200 201 202 203 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games