Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Ravenclaw Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:32 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table - Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for food
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Chadwick, ruining Hogsmeade for everyone

Finley looked up when a familiar face sat across from him. "Hey Laurel." His voice remained at it's typical calm meter, the boy not up for feeling excited. She commented on Chadwick's visit to Hogsmeade, causing the third year to roll his eyes. She also commented on Sparrow, and Finley sighed. "Was he so awful that every house in Hogsmeade felt his presence?" He snorted softly, glancing over at the Slytherin table. Were all twins set to be Ravenclaw and Slytherin? Both sets he knew were, anyhow. "He's... charismatic, I guess? But every time I see them together he's bossing her around. I feel bad for her."

Finley sighed, running his hand through his hair, which had been done up just a half hour or so ago. Oh well. After a moment, Laurel asked about Sparrow's hair, then complimented it quickly. "Ah... well... um. It was my dad, really. I'm not good at dyes and colors and stuff. I did tie it up in a nice up-do, though? I've gotten pretty good with braids and curling and such. Still nervous about trim-ups, though." He felt a warmth rise up into his cheeks, only intensified by Laurel saying maybe he should put some color in her hair. Oh gods. What should he say?? "I think you look quite nice with your natural color, but if you'd like, we can go visit my dad's shop on a Hogsmeade weekend?

The Forgotten Weasley

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2020 10:33 pm
User ImageUser Image

═════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                  hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                  í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                  í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                  чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

spaceAusten snorted a little at Q's declaration, grinning a little at his friend. "Woah, you knew? Color me surprised, I couldn't tell," he teased, gesturing to his seat at the table, which he could only assume had been actively saved for him. Then he shrugged. "Pretty sure everyone knew, though. I know the hat sometimes surprises people, but, it was a pretty safe bet." Honestly, as long as he wasn't in Gryffindor, he was probably alright. Being with Maya would've been the best part of that situation, and it wasn't a very good part. He loved his sister, but they didn't exactly get along.

spaceHe rested his elbow on the table, chin on his fist, contemplating.
                                                  "So what was worse," he asked, "the anxiety waiting for your turn, or the boredom of waiting through everyone else's?" Personally, Austen would've taken the longer wait. Not that he liked being bored, but he did like that most people were watching the sorting and at least pretending to be quiet, and also that he was sitting down. But, he also hadn't actually been anxious for his sorting in the slightest.

spaceThey were joined by one of his new dormmates, who Austen gave what he hoped was a friendly smile. Glancing back up at the head of the room, he shrugged.
                                                  "Depends on how long the headmaster's speech is, I figure" he said, "since sorting's almost over and all. I'm Austen, by the way." Honestly, he was about too tired and cranky to really be nice to too many more people. But Rian seemed maybe nervous, and Austen wasn't really a jerk, except to his sister. Hopefully they could eat soon and the small talk would die since they'd be too busy stuffing their faces. Plus side, he could write home and say he was making friends. His parents would be thrilled.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2049
                                                  wιтн - Q, Rian
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 7:40 am
User ImageUser Image
xx✯ Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table
xxx✯ Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Austen & Rian
xxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxx✯ Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? He seems nice...

Quinn nodded when Austen commented on his knowledge of his sorting, sarcasm going straight over his head. "Mmm, yea, you fit the bill. Luckily you wanted Ravenclaw.... and also I think everyone in the family thought you'd be here too..." He mentioned the hat sometimes surprising people, earning a confused look. Wasn't everyone's personality based on 1 or 2 traits? Maybe that was just his weird way of thinking. After mentioning the awful wait, Q snorted. "They're both terrible, but I think I would've liked to wait at least a few minutes in. I was the first person called up. All eyes on me and it was just awful."

The second year looked over when another boy, also having been sorted, joined them. Lucky for Q, he introduced himself as Rian, then seconded the question about food. Austen had an answer (didn't he always?), then greeted himself. "Last year it wasn't long. Just touching on a few rules and greeting people and stuff. I'm Quinn... or Q, whichever. I'm a second year." He felt it important to mention his year, especially since he certainly wasn't a first year. He looked around again, ever relieved at the still dwindling line of students.

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

I ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ, ʀᴀɴ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴏɪsᴇ, ʀᴀɴ ᴀᴡᴀʏ
          Dᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ɢᴏ ʙᴀᴄᴋ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ, ʙᴜᴛ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏ ᴄʜᴏɪᴄᴇ, ɴᴏ ᴡᴀʏ
          Iᴛ ᴀɪɴ'ᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ ɢʀᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴜᴘ ɪɴ Wᴏʀʟᴅ Wᴀʀ III, ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴ' ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ, ᴡᴇʟʟ I'ᴠᴇ sᴇᴇɴ
          I ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀɴᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴅᴇsᴛʀᴏʏ ᴍᴇ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴅɪᴅ ᴍʏ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ. Cᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴡᴏʀᴋ ɪᴛ ᴏᴜᴛ, ᴄᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ʙᴇ ᴀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ?
          I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ I'ʟʟ ᴅᴏ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ! I ᴘʀᴏᴍɪsᴇ I'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ, ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ
          Iɴ ᴏᴜʀ ꜰᴀᴍɪʟʏ ᴘᴏʀᴛʀᴀɪᴛ, ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴛʏ ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ. Lᴇᴛ's ᴘʟᴀʏ ᴘʀᴇᴛᴇɴᴅ, ʟᴇᴛ's ᴀᴄᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ɪᴛ ᴄᴏᴍᴇs ɴᴀᴛᴜʀᴀʟʟʏ

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 8:56 am
Hurtling through heavy snow
Our hands are cold and the moon sets low
Little sister, let your sharp teeth show
Pass winter fields, stop the car by the old wire post
Scaredy rabbits make good paper ghosts

User Image
LAUREL
NICOLE
HILL

RAVENCLAW │ HALFBREED │ FOURTH YEAR

Laurel rolled her eyes. "He's a little twit. People tend to talk about little twits. It's entertaining." There was something undeniably amusing about watching a twelve year old strut around like they were king of the world. How many spells could a second year really do? Four, maybe? "Charismatic?" she echoed dubiously. "No. I think the word you're looking for is 'prattish' which I guess translates to charming for some idiots." Look, she didn't usually go around calling people idiots just because they had a boyfriend, but when said boyfriend was a known little bully... Well, the insults wrote themselves.

Finley seemed weirdly (well, not weirdly for him, he tended to be self-conscious) nervous about the hair stuff. "Don't stress about it," she snorted. "I was mostly kidding. Knowing me I'll change my mind half a dozen times about it between now and next week." She pulled at her hair irritably. "Anyways, we should go into Hogsmeade though, now that you're not a wee little second year anymore. Hang around the plant shop and your dad's salon. Form a street gang- ooh, that's how we can get Chadprick back- beat him in a street rumble," she concluded with great satisfaction, smirking. "Bet we could take him. He's not that tall."

OOC:
Miss GryffindorK

Rows of white spell our escape in the old torch lights
Oh Mother, I'm scared to close my eyes
Some winter dreams, make you dive and dive and dive down
In sub zero I can't stand still
Colors of absence flooding the hill

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 9:12 am
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Tongue tied in knots
Keeps shutting me up

User Image
R I A N
C A S E Y
M C L E L L A N

PUREBLOODRAVENCLAWFIRST YEAR

Rian smiled slightly when the other boys introduced themselves, the younger as Austen, the older as Quinn or Q. "I hate speeches," he said, for want of something to say- he felt it'd be rude to go back to not talking after saying just one thing, but he also didn't want to bug them. Q mentioned that last year's speech hadn't been that long, which was a relief. "I guess they're afraid if they let us eat while they talk, no one will pay any attention," he concluded, briefly craning his neck to see if he could spot Angus at the Hufflepuff table. "At least there's no orientation or anything. I heard some schools have that. For like, a week." He grimaced. "Where they have to do trust-building activities." His tone made it clear he thought that comparable to torture. Yeah, maybe there was a reason he hadn't been put in Hufflepuff. "Um, how do you guys know each other?" he asked after a moment, mostly out of sheer curiosity than an attempt to make more small talk. "Are you cousins? I've got a cousin in Slytherin- she's a second year, too."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

Miss GryffindorK

Just let me out, I wanna run
This little bit of stardust
Keeps waking me up
All in my head
Mastered that much

PostPosted: Mon May 04, 2020 12:24 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx⇴ Wʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Ravenclaw Table - Great Hall
xxx⇴ Wʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Laurel
xxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Waiting for food
xxxxx⇴ Wʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? Stupid Chadwick, ruining Hogsmeade for everyone

Finley chuckled softly when Laurel continued on her tirade against Chadwick. At least she was on his side in this, rather than falling for his weird... whatever it was. After noting he was charismatic, Laurel quickly disputed, then said he was a prat.... which was true. After a moment, she told him not to worry about her hair, which was good, because he had no idea what to do about it. "If nothing else, I can tie it up in a fancy way for you. Otherwise, it might be best to wait until dad can help." Luckily, she agreed, saying they should go into Hogsmeade to visit both their houses, and apparently form a street gang to defeat Chadwick in a rumble. That brought a smile to Finley's face, a small laugh escaping him. "It works. We'd have a whole year to prepare for the rumble, since he's only a second year..." He grinned, glad that Laurel was making things seem better.

The Forgotten Weasley

Mᴀʏʙᴇ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴛᴏʟᴅ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɪs sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴛᴇᴀʀs ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɢʜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴋᴇᴇᴘ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ᴘᴏᴜʀɪɴɢ ᴏᴜᴛ
Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴜɴʟᴏᴄᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴀᴛᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴋᴇᴇᴘs ʏᴏᴜʀ sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ sᴏᴜʟ, ᴅᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's ᴇɴᴏᴜɢʜ ʏᴏᴜ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ?
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜʀ ꜰɪsᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ʀᴀᴡ ᴀɴᴅ ʀᴇᴅ ꜰʀᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴀᴛɪɴɢ ʏᴏᴜʀsᴇʟꜰ ᴅᴏᴡɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʟᴇɢs ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɢɪᴠᴇɴ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ᴡᴇɪɢʜᴛ
Iꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ꜰɪɴᴅ ʏᴏᴜ'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ sᴇᴛᴛʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ᴏꜰ ɢʀᴀʏ sᴏ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴏᴜʟᴅɴ'ᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ꜰᴀᴄᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀᴛᴇ
Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟɪsᴛᴇɴ, ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇ ᴛᴏ sᴘᴇᴀᴋ, Iꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ɪs ʟᴇꜰᴛ sᴛᴀɴᴅɪɴɢ ᴀꜰᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏᴍʙs ᴇxᴘʟᴏᴅᴇ, ɪꜰ ɴᴏ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡᴀɴᴛs ᴛᴏ ʟᴏᴏᴋ ᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ
Fᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴀʀᴇ, I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ sᴛɪʟʟ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2020 9:10 pm
User ImageUser Image

hєч líttlє dαnnч, dσn't чσu crч
                                                  í αm чσu frσm much lαtєr ín чσur lífє
                                                  í knσw чσur hαír ís wíld, í knσw чσu hαvє nσ stчlє
                                                  чσu'rє stíll α vírgín αnd чσu wíll вє fσr α whílє

space"I'm pretty sure everyone I've ever spoken to could've guessed I'd get Ravenclaw," Austen pointed out. Which was only a slight exaggeration, but then, he was allowed to be a little dramatic sometimes. Maya couldn't get all of their father's genes, after all, and Austen had to get something from the man other than his looks. He hummed sympathetically at the prospect of having to go first, no love lost for the idea of having dodged that particular bullet. Just because he didn't get stage fright didn't mean he liked the attention, after all.

spaceAusten nodded in agreement with Rian's assessment that they likely wanted everyone paying attention to the rules. It was likely all stuff like "don't go into the forest," and "stick to your curfew," he imagined. He also imagined those rules were broken a lot, though. He did wrinkle his nose in distaste at the idea of an orientation, though.
                                                  "I think the closest we get to that is when the prefects take us to the dorms tonight," he replied. "They'll show us where the common room is, tell us how to get in, and answer questions if we have any. But that's it. In the morning I think we just get our schedules." And no maps, he thought, biting back a sigh.

spaceHe wondered what had clued Rian in to the fact that they knew one another. Did he really give off such an anti-social vibe that people assumed he'd only talk to someone if he already knew them? Was that why Rian seemed nervous? He frowned a little at that, not liking it. He might be a grump, but he wasn't a jerk.
                                                  "Q is my... god-brother? Is that a thing?" he half-mused. He'd never really had to explain their relationship before. "Anyway. His dads are my godfathers, my parents are his godparents. I'm pretty sure that if my dad wasn't straight we'd be brothers. Well, and if him and Milo hadn't met my mum and Wyatt first." He was joking... mostly. Only because he knew that if it was going to happen, it would've. Those two were as soulmate-y as Austen thought it was possible for two people to be without actually being in love with each other. Also, he didn't actually believe in soulmates.

dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt чσu αrє cσσl αs ******** σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  чσu'rє just gσíng thrσugh αn αwkwαrd phαsє frσm 12 tσ 29
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw thαt єvєrчσnє fєєls wєírd σn thє ínsídє?
                                                  dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw? dαnnч, dσn't чσu knσw?

wнere - Ravenclaw Table
                                                  wнen - Sorting Feast 2049
                                                  wιтн - Q, Rian
                                                  - ooc -
                                                  blah blah blah

Miss GryffindorK

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2020 8:00 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Stefan Lee Salvatore
Crew

Invisible Gekko

15,475 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Cheerbringer 100
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2020 5:54 pm
User Image
♖ Brook ♖ Knapp ♖
♖Fifth Year♖
Prefect♖Cooking Club Captain ♖ Fencing Captain ♖ Music Club Bagpiper ♖ Quidditch Team Chaser ♖

User Image
▬▬"Don't let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do."▬▬

Brook was devastated. The sorting feast was over, the food was gone, and it was time to go back to the tower of no food in easy access. BUT she would have full acsess to Aidene… and her fellow prefect? She stood up, to lead the first years along to their first trip to the common room, "Ravenclaw First Years! Over here!" She stood on her seat and waved her hands in the air, unconventional, but she wanted to be noticed by them. "If you don't want to be lost follow me, your Prefect! Maybe grab a buddy too? It's easier to find two lost kids than just one." She would introduce herself and Irvine when the entire school wasn't there. She began walking out of the Great Hall towards the Grand Staircase with her little bunch of Firsties, and Irvine. She made a mental note, maybe he would be rated 4.25 cookies out of 5.

▬▬"I cannot be with her, but I can study my heart out."▬▬

Where & Who: Brook at Sorting Feast
Thinking about: This is fun, but I can't sneak to the kitchen for Dinner take 2
Brook Description: 5'4.5" tall with brown hair and blue eyes.
Wearing: school robes

Miss GryffindorK

Cara MiaKitty

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 5:46 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Random Students
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just want to eat and sleep

Finley was already tired of today. His dad - bless him - was always super enthusiastic, and today had not proved an exception. Luckily, Finley lived in Hogsmeade, and was able to eat lunch at home, rather than be trapped on a train for hours on end. Once it was time, he bid his dad a farewell, even though he'd be coming home to visit on the weekends Hogwarts allowed them to visit the village. He walked over to the platform, joining the other few that lived in Hogsmeade.

From there, he rode on one of the carriages, though with people he didn't know. Finally, he'd made it to the school. He straightened his uniform tie, grumbling quietly about having to dress so formal for school. Luckily for him, they didn't really care about shoes, so his Converse remained, though it was a new pair thanks to a growth spurt over the summer. Still, they upheld Finley's lack of care, as the knots in the laces had long since come undone. The teen plopped down at the table, ready to wait through the sorting so he could eat his body weight in food.

murruelecreuset

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 6:26 pm
User Image
Neil Marcas Kemp
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Ravenclaw Fourth Year
Fourteen Year Old Pureblood

User Image
                                                  Location : Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table

Neil was always happiest at school. That wasn’t saying he didn’t being home for the summer. His parents just wanted him to have a social life. Which he had sort of. It just wasn’t extensive. So, he kept to himself and then found time to read his collection of books. He’d done summer readings, so he was more then ready to be back at Hogwarts. It was a second home after all.

Despite being happy to be back, Neil had endured the train ride book in hand. Upon reaching the station, he took his books and found himself a carriage. He’d been a few other students, two of which were attached. It was more then he wanted to see. Honestly some students needed to find a room. Getting away from the love birds of the evening Neil headed for the table. He’d adjusted his robes feeling his one shoulder sliding. He tried to keep himself together for the most part.

Seeing Finley, Neil headed over and found a seat next to his friend. “Evening Fin, how was your summer?” He greeted his friend. Finley was the closest friend he had, and it was more then enough for Neil. He didn’t need a large pool of friends. After all it was a lot to manage.

Company : Other Ravenclaws... Finley

OOC : - - -

Miss GryffindorK

Well now, let's see then
                                                  Quite the mind you have there, my boy
                                                  You'll do your parents proud in
                                                  Ravenclaw!

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2020 7:16 pm
User ImageUser Image
xxWʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxxWʜᴏ ɪs ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴍᴇ? Random Students
xxxxWʜᴀᴛ's ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴏɴ? Sorting Ceremony
xxxxxWʜᴀᴛ'ʀᴇ ᴍʏ ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛs? I just want to eat and sleep

Finley rested his face in his hand, which propped him up to some degree. Were there always this many first years? He looked up when someone said his name, registering that person to be Neil. Neil was always nice, and unlike some people Neil was usually pretty calm and quiet. "I'm doing well. Summer was... the same as the rest, I suppose. How about you? Anything fun happen?" The teen sat up a little more, not wanting to seem rude. If nothing else, he didn't want to make anyone mad at him. He'd just managed (somehow) to make Chadwick like - or tolerate - him. He still wasn't sure how he'd done that. He sighed softly, hoping Neil had more news than he did.

murruelecreuset

Trying hard to fight these tears. I'm crazy worried
Messing with my head this fear I'm so sorry
You know you gotta get it out I can't take it
That's what being friends about. I want to cry I can't deny
Tonight I wanna up and hide and get inside
It isn't right I gotta live in my life
Gotta turn the world into your dance floor
Push until you can't and then demand more
You and me together, we can make it better

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:19 pm
The returning paper airplane from the Gryffindor table seemed somewhat crudely folded, but it got the job done.

Tally Walsh
Hi!

It was still good to see you! I can definitely meet up after the feast- no bringing up firsties this year! I actually really missed our patrols over the summer. Okay that probably sounded weird! Not the patrolling but the talking! Anyways I do want to. Meet in hall of tapestries after the feast gets out?

Tally

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2020 10:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
xx Wʜᴇʀᴇ Aᴍ I? Great Hall - Ravenclaw Table
xxx Wʜᴏ Is Wɪᴛʜ Mᴇ? Ravenclaws
xxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Gᴏɪɴɢ Oɴ? Sorting Party!
xxxxx Wʜᴀᴛ's Iɴsɪᴅᴇ Mʏ Hᴇᴀᴅ? This is awesome!

After his sorting, Jordan headed to his new house table. The blonde reflected on the hat's words, noting he was distracted, but bright. It sounded about right, but he'd probably work on focusing up later. For now, he had a whole magical world to explore. He sat at the table, making polite greetings to those nearby. He watched in amazement as his plain black robes donned the same accents as the rest of the people at his table. Magic was so flipping cool! He was so excited for the rest of the year, even if it did involve being thousands of miles away from his family.

{{OoC: Open for interaction!}}
          Wʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ sʜᴀʀᴘᴇsᴛ ᴡᴏʀᴅs ᴡᴀɴɴᴀ ᴄᴜᴛ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ
          I'ᴍ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ sᴇɴᴅ ᴀ ғʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ 'ᴇᴍ ᴏᴜᴛ
          I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴀᴠᴇ, I ᴀᴍ ʙʀᴜɪsᴇᴅ, I ᴀᴍ ᴡʜᴏ I'ᴍ ᴍᴇᴀɴᴛ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ
          Lᴏᴏᴋ ᴏᴜᴛ 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ I ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴍ ᴍᴀʀᴄʜɪɴɢ ᴏɴ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇᴀᴛ I ᴅʀᴜᴍ
          I'ᴍ ɴᴏᴛ sᴄᴀʀᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ sᴇᴇɴ! I ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ɴᴏ ᴀᴘᴏʟᴏɢɪᴇs, ᴛʜɪs ɪs ᴍᴇ

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 09, 2020 8:41 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Welcome back to Hogwarts everyone. I hope that your summers were enjoyable, but now it's time to begin a new school year. For those that are just joining us, welcome to the school, and may your time here be full of learning and excitement. Before we get tot he feast, I would like to review a few of the rules that need to be repeated for the older students and should be pointed out for the incoming ones. First off, there is to be no magic used in the hallways between classes, and second, the Forbidden Forest is named such for a reason, and students that ignore that are likely to have a most unpleasant encounter should they push their luck. Other rules are posted for people to review, but these are the most constantly broken ones. Now, let us sit back and enjoy the feast, and again, welcome to everyone here." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff