Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Slytherin Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2017 10:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
                                            We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
                                            But I don't see you around anymore
                                            I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
                                            Your days are numbered at twenty-four
                                            And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you, we're not getting any younger
                                            And I won't look back 'cause there's no use, it's time to move forward!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттє x
                                            Sixth Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club Captainxxxxx

「 Winter 2036 」
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Nike was taking a piece of toast, thinking about the idea of going back to Rutland for the holidays with her dingy family. She won't do the murder, but she just wished grandpa Timothy to just kick the bucket already. Or grandma Phyllis, too, because she was more likely to sit around the manor holding a wineglass and doing nothing. Goodness gracious, her father may be a total git but at least he knew about the means of not-being-lazy and same goes to her mother (even if she was more likely hanging out with her rich posh friends). The holiday was most likely to compose of Nike having heir conditioning or something like that, since that was how Avian was treated in his childhood under the mask of "caring". No fun, at all.

The thought of it made her roll her eyes until Leon interrupt her train of thought. Nike slowly turned to Leon, as if she was now used to the Cockney boy approaching her nowadays. Besides, she came to realize that Leon became a bit better than before. Well, obviously, he still has a temper but it wasn't that bad nowadays. "Hey, Leon." She greeted, not bothering to sound formal after six years being surrounded by people her age. "And as you can see here, I'm eating. Not that you're interrupting or anything." She said, with a dry sense of humor. Nike then noticed that he apparently took note of her tiny gift which was... specifically for him. Looking at the box made her cheeks feel faint pink, so she just gave it to him without looking at him. "It's for you," she quickly told him, "I was also going away to Rutland for the holiday and um, I was thinking of giving you this given your... past situation. So, um, happy holidays. You deserve a break."

with [some Slytherins] at

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

xxxxx « Out.Of.Character » xxxxx
                                            ooc

Well, I try not to think of what might happen
                                            When your reality it finally cuts through
                                            Well, as for me, I got out and I'm on the road
                                            The worst part is that this, this could be you!
                                            You know it, too, you can't run from your shame
                                            You're not getting any younger, time keeps passing by
                                            But you wave it away, it's time to roll over

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2017 2:29 pm
User Image
                                              Yeah, it's been a ride
                                              I guess I had to, go to that place, to get to this one
                                              Now some of you, might still be in that place
                                              If you're trying to get out, just follow me
                                              I'll get you there

User Image
                                              ════════════════════════

Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon blinked as Nike stated that she was giving him something for the holidays, and his face heated up as he hadn't thought to get Nike anything. He didn't quite notice her own flushing face, instead taking the item and trying to ignore the brush of his fingertips against hers. He held it loosely in one hand, studying the box he now held and frowning slightly. It felt kind of hefty, but he wasn't sure about whether he should open it now or wait for Christmas to ope it up. "I, um, I din' ge' ya anythin', ya kna'. I din' expec' fer anyone ta ge' me anythin', really." He held no illusions about his personality. He was generally abrasive and didn't care about what other people thought about him, and the realization that Nike had actually decided to give him something was a surprise.

He decided to ignore the thought and instead looked toward Nike with a cocked eyebrow.
                                              "Well, that's be'er than me own 'oliday. Michael an' Joi're talkin' 'bout jus' havin' fam over an' spendin' time together. I expec' it's 'cause most o' Michael's fam... ya kna', wot 'appened over th' summer, an' I don' really blame 'im none fer i' eivver." He certainly didn't want Michael to feel bad. Leon had caused enough grief for his family with what happened over the summer. The least he could do was just suck it up and deal with it considering that it included two of his least-favourite people he had to spend time with.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, I ge' ta go on break an' deal wiff Jer an' 'Tommy'...
                                              OOC: Translation: I, um, I didn't get you anything, you know. I didn't expect for anyone to get me anything, really.
                                              Well, that's better than my own holiday. Michael and Joi are talking about just having family over and spending time together. I expect it's because most of Michael's family... you know, what happened over the summer, and I don't really blame him any for it either.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

And I just can't keep living this way
                                              So starting today, I'm breaking out of this cage
                                              I'm standing up, I'ma face my demons
                                              I'm manning up, I'ma hold my ground
                                              I've had enough, now I'm so fed up
                                              Time to put my life back together right now!

Jade Galaksylph

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:46 pm
                                            We still live in the same town, well, don't we?
                                            But I don't see you around anymore
                                            I go to all the same places, not even a trace of you
                                            Your days are numbered at twenty-four
                                            And I'm getting bored waiting 'round for you, we're not getting any younger
                                            And I won't look back 'cause there's no use, it's time to move forward!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттє x
                                            Sixth Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club Captainxxxxx

「 Winter 2036 」

Nike raised an eyebrow in confusion when Leon's face seemed to heat up, but at the same time she also felt her face feel pink as well. Well, this was awkward. But on the other hand, did Leon really think that she was expecting something from him? She didn't think that he had to, and for her, he didn't look like the type to give anyone a gift aside from a Christmas card. She won't say that, though. Also, she wasn't needy and didn't think of expecting something in return. "You don't have to," Nike said with a smirk, "and that's the point of gift-giving, you bloke. It's supposed to come unexpectedly. You know, surprises and all. You can open that box now if you like, by the way." Unless Leon didn't celebrate the holidays, Nike kind of expected him to know that it wasn't a give-or-take when it comes to Christmas... unless you're some git who thinks otherwise. Yes, Nike was perfectly aware about Leon's abrasive attitude to people and one of these days, she probably would point that out. Not that she'd never done it before, anyway. There's a time and place for everything.

She made this unamused look when Leon's said that hers was better than his own holiday, because Rutland meant her home and family. Nike's family were a bunch of awful snots so she didn't think it was any better. If Leon were to have a dinner with them, he would be ticking bomb right now. But then, the topic about Michael's family prevented her from saying something, because she figured about the tragedy. Her face shifted into a sympathetic look as she thought about it, "Yeah..." she said, "sucks being dragged into something you didn't sign up for." Well, Leon looked like he wasn't proud of what he did there, as he clearly said that last September. Kind of implying that he was just being dragged around.

with [Leon] at

SINGLEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

ooc

Well, I try not to think of what might happen
                                            When your reality it finally cuts through
                                            Well, as for me, I got out and I'm on the road
                                            The worst part is that this, this could be you!
                                            You know it, too, you can't run from your shame
                                            You're not getting any younger, time keeps passing by
                                            But you wave it away, it's time to roll over

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 3:10 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been sitting quietly at the staff table for a while. However, it looked as though it was about time for him to stand and make his usual announcement. The school year had gone smoothly, with the usual hiccups regarding arguing in classes and the like. However, he was hoping that this year, there wouldn't be any sudden surprises waiting for the departing students. Standing, he walked over to the podium and cleared his throat.

"Well now, we find ourselves at the end of another year. For those who just joined us, congratulations for making it through your first year, and for those now leaving, we wish you the best in any endeavors you may pursue in the future. As such, the standings of the cup should be announced." He looked over the tables before looking back to the students. "The house cup standings are thus. In fourth place, with 90 points, is Ravenclaw. Third place, with a total of 165 points, goes to Gryffindor. Second place, with a total of 195 points, goes to Hufflepuff. And finally, in first place with a total of 415 points as well as the Quidditch Cup, goes to Slytherin! Congratulations on your wins. Now, let us tuck in, enjoy the evening, and prepare for your trips back home for the summer."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Another year's gone...
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:49 am
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ slytherin │ first year

Callista practically beamed as the hat was lifted off her head, and nearly skipped her way over to the Slytherin table, looking uncharacteristically bubbly. She knew it! She'd been right, of course. The hat had even said as much, and it was just some stupid piece of fabric charmed to speak and think. It had told her she was special, or almost said as much. She was different. She had Plans, unlike everyone else here. She knew exactly where she was going. The blonde girl peered up and down the length of the table, now impatient for the Sorting to be over so she could speak freely with her housemates, and just as importantly, eat. She was starving. The other new Slytherins she had noted thus far had been an weird albino girl named... Faya? something like that, Harcroft, some grim blond boy by the surname of Kinsley, and everyone knew the Kinsleys were at least a little odd, and a girl towards the very end, Yuko, who'd looked as if she'd been eager to get the whole thing over with. ....And of course, Akira, estúpido Akira. She'd had him pegged as a Ravenclaw or Gryffindor, he was so bloody annoying. El payaso had gotten Gryffindor, so why couldn't he have as well? ...Whatever. She was in Slytherin and that was what mattered. He might be irritating to listen to, but at least she wasn't stuck with Myron right now.

OOC:

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 12:32 pm
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira eyed the hat as he walked away from it, frowning. Nice to know that it recognized his intelligence, but he thought he'd heard that the Ravenclaws were intelligent too. Huh, maybe there's varying levels of intelligence at the school. Maybe if nothing else, if he got bored, he could see if he could figure out where the Ravenclaw dorms were and talk to some people there. It might be good to get both sides of the argument about whose house was smarter before he made a determination. Sighing, he shoved his hands into his pockets and eyed the Slytherin table, suddenly remembering who else had been sorted there.

Callista. Great. Just what he wanted. He was tempted to sit with someone else, but it didn't quite look like anyone else was open. Which left him with the option of sitting with Callista, or sitting alone. Just what he wanted. He rolled his eyes, and decided to take a seat across from Callista, propping his chin up in one hand and looking at her.
                                                  "I'm just sitting here so that way you don't look like a total loser. Which, by the way, you really do. What's with the smug look on your face, anyway?" He was probably asking for trouble, wasn't he? Eh, oh well, it wasn't like he wasn't used to trouble, after all. Besides, he could always send an owl (and he was still trying to figure out how the P2P knew where to send letters, though an argument could be made that his house and the school were literally within spitting distance) and let his family know how his first night was.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Well, hopefully we can't annoy each other too much, right?
                                                  OOC:

- ◎ -

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

The Forgotten Weasley

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 6:46 pm
I have seen the firewatcher's daughter;
Watching fires burn from smoke to black...
There's nothing she won't burn,
From styrofoam to urns, to someone else's ashes in a sack!
You can scorch the metal, you can even melt the glass...
You can pass the time here, fire lives into the past-

User Image
CALLISTA
DULCE
HARGRAVE

pureblood │ slytherin │ first year

Callista rolled her eyes rather dramatically as Akira chose to take the seat across of her, although she supposed she shouldn't blame herself for being so charismatic. "How terribly kind of you," she retorted in response, looking down her nose at him, which was difficult, because while he was not very tall, she was very short herself, and even smaller seated. "At least I don't look like a gibbering idiot," she snapped when he told her she looked like a loser. "Which you do. You really, really, do." What an absolute little sapo. "Smug look on my face?" the blonde repeated incredulously, the smug look on her face wavering before intensifying. "Excuse me for being pleased to uphold a time-honored family tradition. I'm sorry you're completely ignorant as to your house's heritage, but I'll have you know that Merlin, the most famous and powerful wizard of all time, was a Slytherin." Satisfied with her verbal mic drop, Callista returned her attention to the sorting, before her gaze irritably flicked back to him. "And, by the way, your tie is crooked," she hissed. (It probably wasn't, but she had to have the last word there).

OOC:
Diamond Wales

An all-consuming flame, that refines and new begins;
It'll take your family heirlooms, but it can take your darkest sins.
It's a good ol' bedtime story, give you nightmares 'til you die...
And the ones that love to tell it, hide the mischief in their eyes-
Condemn their sons to Hades and Gehenna is full of guys, alive and well
But there ain't no hell for a firewatcher's daughter.

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:07 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Faina listened to the Sorting Hat's pronouncement, and it worked its way through her mind. 'Ah, my dear, there's a place for everyone. Yours is not that hard to find. You could go many places, but I think you'll be best off in Slytherin!' As she walked toward the table where other students dressed in green were seated, Faina thought, 'My family has been virtually divorced from the Harcrofts because of doubts over my mother's blood-purity, and what House am I Sorted into? The one House which places a premium on blood-purity. That hat has a Russian's sense of humour, or it know more than it lets on. What sort of friends can I make in a place like that? The kind that hurt or the kind that would help? I'd best watch my step around these people; they're probably already sizing me up, and they'll know fear if they scent it.' Faina found a place to sit at the Slytherin Table, and made herself comfortable. She continued to watch the Sorting with an unreadable look in her eyes and a slight smile upon her lips.

OOC: Open for Interaction

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 8:31 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxHouse Table
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxSlytherins
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxCalm
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

тнere waѕ a ѕтιrrιng ιn тнe cloυdѕnιgнтxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          a ғaιnт rυмвlιng ιn тнe ѕтar-leѕѕ ѕĸιeѕxxxxxxxxx
                                                          and тнe нorιzon caмe alιve wιтн ғιrexxxxxx
                                                          тнen caмe тнe вeaѕтѕ ғroм тнe celeѕтιal мιrexxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceSorin felt no particular emotion regarding his sorting. It'd been expected, so why should he? But, as he went towards his new house table, he found himself desperately searching the room for his sister. Seeing her at the Hufflepuff table, robes now yellow, filled him with a sense of relief. Satisfied that things had gone the way they should, he sat with his new housemates, not caring to search out the other first years. It wasn't as though he wouldn't get to know them well enough some other time. For now, he just wanted to eat, really. The feast was legendary, and he was curious if it was up to his standards. Presumably so, they had an army of house-elves to prepare it. A small thing to wonder about, but it wasn't as though he had anything else to think on at the moment. Sighing, he looked back up to the head of the hall with disinterest; no one he cared about was up there, because he only cared about Celeste. The rest of the ceremony meant nothing to him, aside from, he supposed, letting him know who his housemates would be. But then, he hardly had to watch for that. Just wait for the cheering and look up for a second. He had nothing better to do than watch, though.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxғroм тнe мιѕт вeyond тнe wallѕleep
                                                          xxxxxxтнe dreadғυl ѕнadowѕ ғroм oυт oғ тιмe creep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxтнe wιnтer oғ oυr lιveѕ, тнe cнιll rυnѕ deep
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxтнe нarveѕт ιѕ ѕeaѕoned and ready ғor тнe reap

User Image

»» ««
                                                          xxoυт oғ cнaracтerxx
                                                          - - -

u s e r n a m e

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 9:30 pm
User Image

╔═════════════════════════════════╗
                                                Oliver Davis
                                                Slytherin - Fifth Year - Fifteen Years Old - Prefect - Vice Captain - Chaser - Pureblood
                                                ╚═════════════════════════════════╝

Oliver was a little surprised he got chosen to be one of the new Prefects, but he supposed the competition in the Slytherin house was zero to none – at least on the guy side. There was Vito, who probably wasn’t mature enough to handle a situation properly anyway. And the other Slytherin boys were no better. At the table, Ollie was already seated by Reyna, who was chosen as the new female Prefect. Honestly, no surprise there, either, except for the fact that she was prone to finding trouble. Or maybe that was why the head cheese had picked her. The blond nudged his friend and gestured towards two first year who seemed to already be picking a fight with each other. “Looks like we’ve already caught our first troublemakers,” he stated half jokingly. In all honesty, Ollie didn’t want to have to order them to behave and would much rather let them work it out themselves (or wait until the fight escalated and he’d have to step in). As the ceremony continued, he clapped whenever a student was sorted into their house.

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I don't quite understand a manicure
                                                But you're the only friend I'd take a shower for ♫

oyehh

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:16 pm
Raymond Ara Yuko
Seventh Year Slytherin Prefect
Pureblood Parselmouth
Team Reserve Chaser

User Image User Image
                                              Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

To say Raymond had a joyous summer would be wrong. He’d spent most of it in therapy, learning how to deal with whatever that was last year. As far as the seventh year got he’d lost control because he was too obsessed or controlling. He understood what he did was wrong and that he shouldn’t think that if a person spent time with someone else that it meant more then it seemed. He couldn’t let his obsessions control him. He needed to keep a level head.

Raymond was sure that it would never happen again. Besides he had the fencing club to attend too. He still needed to figure out who he was leaving the club too after the year was up. Sitting at the Slytherin table, Raymond wasn’t sure if he would be welcome on the Quidditch team. That was up to Leon and he certainly didn’t blame him if he didn’t let him on the team. He knew that things could have been much worse come his final year. However, he’d cleaned up most of his mess, not that he had much of one to begin with.

As he listened to the sorting Raymond honestly didn’t care. That was until the end when he heard his last name which caused him to do a double take. ‘Yuko… that’s not a common name…’ He thought to himself. He recalled when Savannah mentioned that he had a foreign name. Course it was being Japanese even if he was born in England. Looking to the dark haired girl, she had the same hair and eye color as he did. That didn’t mean anything though…

Watching the girl get sorted into Slytherin, Raymond watched her join the house table. ‘Tsubaki Yuko… she couldn’t be…’ He thought staring over at her with curiosity. The seventh year wasn’t about to walk over and talk to her now. He’d wait till he could get her allow. Perhaps in the common room later that night, or the great hall come breakfast.

With: Slytherins...

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: Open for interaction...

Hrm, rather intelligent, I see...
                                              Not to mention you seem to have a tendency to think of yourself first...
                                              I do believe this house is the perfect fit for you...
                                              Slytherin!

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2017 10:58 pm
User ImageUser Image
Tsubaki Natsumi Yuko
First Year Slytherin
Pureblood Parselmouth

Location : Great Hall - Slytherin Table

Tsubaki had wanted a quick sorting. The hat had said it was easy that she had been right. She belonged in Slytherin just as she had stated. However the first year was annoyed that the blasted hat had to touch her head and make such comments. It hadn’t needed to say anything, it could have said Slytherin and been done with it. However, that stupid probably lice infested hat had to waste her time with such talk. Despite getting what he had wanted albeit not quite how she wanted it done, she was none too happy.

Walking over to the Slytherin table, her robes turning green as she approached, Tsubaki surveyed the table. Two of her fellow first years seemed to be bickering and had no such interest in joining that idiocy. So instead she took a seat next to Sorin. After all she knew him from the boat ride across the lake. His sister had landed herself in Hufflepuff, a house Tsubaki loathed because it contained her sister. However, she had nothing against Celeste so she’d be the exception to the rule.

“I think they’re both idiots…” Tsubaki commented. Whether they heard her or not she didn’t care. How she got stuck with them was beyond her, however even they couldn’t change her opinion about the house of Slytherin.

With: Slytherins... Sorin

Wearing: Slytherin Uniform

OOC: ---

Cara MiaKitty

Quick, eh? Easy enough
                                                  You're right, you certainly belong in
                                                  Slytherin!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

oyehh

Feral Fairy

25,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 12:09 am
User Image

R E Y N AxxxW H Y T E

FIFTHxYEAR xxxxxxSLYTHERINxPREFECTxxxxxxBEATER

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Rey paid closer attention to the sorting this year than she normally did, but this was the year that Lizzy was joining and she was little concerned for her incredibly shy cousin. Her sorting was not unexpected at all though and Rey clapped enthusiastically when it was called out, as well as whenever a new Slytherin was sorted, albeit not with as much cheer. She groaned internally when Oliver pointed out the two newly sorted first years who were already arguing. Sorting wasn't even over; was this what she got for being a stupid kid and having that fight with Vito during her first year? "Of course we'd get the trouble-makers," she sighed. "Let's just keep an eye on them for now, it doesn't seem too bad. Yet," she added, because with their luck, it could become worse and they'd have to deal with them and if there was one thing that Rey wasn't looking forward to as a prefect, it was dealing with entitled, snot-nosed brats with egos as big as their pride, especially when she had other things to worry about. Like the exams that were looming over their heads this year.

"So," she addressed Oliver with a smirk, making sure to keep the quarrelling first years in her line of sight. "Are you ready to take on the OWLs this year?" Rey would be lying if she wasn't worried about them herself, but she knew that she could survive them if she studied properly at least.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                          a txxSlytherin tablexxxxxw i t hxxOliver Davis
                                                          f e e l i n gxxconcernedxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                      ━━━━
                                                      - - - - - - - - -

kiskaaa166

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2017 6:48 am
                                            Truth is that it was always going to end, this symphony buzzing in my head
                                            Took a market of filth and sold like summer
                                            True, all of the good girls act so good 'til one of them doesn't wait their turn!
                                            Turn the memory to stone and carve your shoulder (Hey holy roller)
                                            If you wanna start a fight, you better throw the first punch!
                                            Make it a good one and if you wanna make it through the night-
                                            You better say my name like- "The good, the bad, and the dirty"
                                            Ɲιcσℓє Lуяα "Ɲιкє" Lσνєттєix
                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌

Seventh Year SlytherinPurebloodDueling Club CaptainHead Girlxxx

「 Sorting Feast 2037 」

Nike had to admit, but dating Leon was becoming weirder in every successive day. On the other hand, her dad was pissed- except Ezekiel couldn't think of any way to solve the problem when the old man was dead and Nike was all they had to continue the family line. Technically, she wasn't committing any sin because her betrothal with Cyrus was broken off a long time ago, and technically she wasn't lying about having a mudblood boyfriend so... it wasn't like she sinned badly or whatever. And hey, why would they disown someone with great grades in OWLs and even a Head Girl? Wasn't that a waste of bedding and labor? Nike was just laughing in the inside, because he was soooo booksmart, but not so cunning. The sweet taste of victory.

Sitting beside her boyfriend, Nike lightly nudged him with her elbow as she watched a Asian-ish guy and a blonde girl, both first years, bickering like children. "I'm going to offer my condolences to Reyna and Oliver now that they became prefects" She commented as she made an unimpressed expression, then shrugged, "Oh well, at least we're not getting more adders this year. Let those badgers have all the fun as long as they mind their own business."

« with [Leon] at [Slytherin Table] »
                                            « taken by [Leon McGregor] »

PROFILEOUTFITSIGNATURE TUNE

ooc

I know what it's like to have to trade-
                                            The ones that you love for the ones you hate
                                            Don't think I've ever used a day of my education
                                            There's only two ways that these things can go: good or bad
                                            And how was I to know, that all your friends won't hold any grudges?

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2017 9:43 pm
User Image
                                                  I don't like the music other people tend to share
                                                  Hate your loser lyrics, middle fingers in the air
                                                  I'm a starving artist nowhere close to millionaire
                                                  I prefer my Kia, middle fingers in the air

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Leon settled into the seat next to Nike, his eyes already picking out the troublemakers that Nike had spotted. He had to hand it to her, she was a much better pick for handling first years than say... well, him. He was sure that he'd have murdered the first years long ago in the house had he been picked as prefect, and was actually glad that Raymond was prefect instead. Though, considering the stupidity of last year, he had to pick up Yuko's slack because Raymond became the offender. Bloody hell, why was it he was the poster child for needing anger management classes and yet he had the most even temper of the two of them? Honestly, he couldn't fathom that idea at all.

Sighing, he looked over to Nike who had stated that the new prefects had her sympathies, which caused Leon to snort.
                                                  "Yer forgettin' tha' Rey started a bleedin' argumen' wiff tha' Vito kid back in firs' year, an' Ollie ain' necessarily a sain' neither. A' leas' they're a lo' more stable than say... some other bleedin' choices fer prefects. Can ya imagine eivver o' th' Yaxley girls makin' good prefects? One o' them don' even come inta th' common room no more." The comment about the lack of new Slytherins made Leon snort. The only thing he'd not enjoy was if either of the idiot first years arguing now wanted to join quidditch. He'd have to murder one of them for sanity's sake. "Yeah, an' good bleedin' riddance ta th' viper nes'. I ain' gonna miss any o' tha' damn infightin'. Le' bleedin' Borson deal wiff th' overflow o' huggers."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Bleedin' stupid Slytherins don' kna' 'ow NO' ta figh', do they?
                                                  OOC:
                                                  Translations: You're forgetting that Rey started a ******** argument with that Vito kid back in first year, and Ollie isn't a saint either. At least they're a lot more stable than say... some of the other ******** choices for prefects. Can you imagine either of the Yaxley girls making good prefects? One of them doesn't even come into the common room any more.
                                                  Yeah, and good ******** riddance to the viper nest. I'm not going to miss any of that damn infighting. Let ******** Borson deal with the overflow of huggers.

-♡-

I'm a simple loner who the hell thinks that I care
                                                  I am not the party, middle fingers in the air

Jade Galaksylph

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games