Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Great Hall
Hufflepuff Table Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 11:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image

Emma had been stolen from her thoughts as the sorting began. It wasn’t the sorting that stole her attention though but a brunette Slytherin. At first the Hufflepuff silently wondered to herself why she’d never seen her before. That’s when the realization hit that the girl was a Slytherin. It made sense then that she’d never seen her until now.

“Oh… Hi, Alethea…” Emma greeted her. She paused after saying the name. It was pretty and Emma couldn’t say it didn’t suit her. “I’m Emma. I know Kiki from the Quidditch team.” She replied. “Also, Kiki was right you shouldn’t sit alone… and I don’t mind the company.” Emma smiled at her as she gestured to the empty seat next to her. ‘Did I really just say that…?’ Emma questioned herself.

Suddenly Hannah appeared out of nowhere. Okay, maybe not, nowhere but Emma had been distracted by Alethea. “Hannah hey,” She said the fact she was thrown off guard completely evident in her voice. “Um… Alethea Hannah, Hannah Alethea.” She greeted giving her friend a slight pointed look as if to say, “can’t you see I’m talking to a pretty brunette from Slytherin two years down.” Whether Hannah did or not, Emma certainly wasn’t upset at her. But these chances just didn’t happen every day.

With: Other Puffs... Alethea & Hannah

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: Hope this works for both of you, to me a bit to make it work but I made it work. Also, we can say things went as planned over the summer Grayson.

Devlyn Maycry
                                      Graydon Ironshield

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                      A loyal friend like you?
                                      I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                      Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:05 am
User Image
User Image

𝒮𝑒𝒸𝑜𝓃𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝐻𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓈𝑒𝓇

Skylar watched the Sorting continue, as she was joined by two of her classmates. Candace and Alana sat down across from her, greeting her in their typical tones. Candace was upbeat and quirky, clearly excited to be back at school, while Alana was calm and relaxed, happily content. Quite the mix, she thought. Though, all four of the girls were very different in personality, yet they all fit together like puzzle pieces. Curious, but understandable. After all, her and Dris were completely different, but they were best friends. She was quiet, reserved, timid, while he was open, energetic, fun-loving. "M-My summer? Um... I didn't do much... Just worked on my cello lessons..." she replied, her eyes gluing their gaze to the table, her thumbs twiddling in her lap. Skylar had never been one for conversation. In fact, she usually avoided it at all costs, unless it was with someone she trusted, and even then, she limited her conversations to one single person in solitude. Crowds scared her, and so did most people. Candace and Alana were her friends though, she reminded herself. She could trust them, and they trusted her, cared about her, right? "Um, how-- were your s-summers?" she managed to force out of her mouth. Sky instantly regretted her question. They were orphans, weren't they? All four of them. Just like Dris was. They probably spent their summers in the orphanage, bored and waiting for Platform Day like it was Christmas.

Speaking of Dris, Alana asked about him. Skylar nodded in response. He was a First Year this term, and he was about to be sorted, from the sound of it. The blonde heard her friend's name called out, her eyes darting to the head of the Great Hall where Dris sat on the stool, the hat being placed upon his head. Her heart raced, anxiously awaiting the hat's decision. 'Please be Hufflepuff. Please be Hufflepuff. Please be Hufflepuff.' Skylar pleaded in her mind. He had to be Hufflepuff. He had to be in her house. He had to be with her. Right? Wrong. The hat called out Ravenclaw, the Eagles cheering from their table, and her heart sank into her gut. Skylar blinked in disbelief, slumping over in her seat with a sad, disappointed look in her eyes. He couldn't be in Ravenclaw, could he? Sure, Dris was creative, curious, open-minded... Skylar sighed, glancing over at the Ravenclaw table, where Dris was sitting with a girl with pink hair. Had she already been replaced?

She gave it her best. She tried to fit in. She tried to be cool, but she never could win.
                                                            Her mom says she's great. The kids think she's weird. Honestly she wishes she could disappear.
                                                            Why you try, try to be like the rest of them? When you know there's so much more within?
                                                            There's only one you. Here's what ya' gotta do. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. Anytime you feel alone, put on your headphones.
                                                            Love, love's coming through your headphones. L-o-o-ove is coming through your headphones.

x x x x

OOC: . . .

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 1:14 am

Hjoyc14

Put Name here

Put Name here

A bright mind and a brighter smile.
Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image
Thinking: Mum would be proud /With: Unknown /Wearing: Unsorted First Year

"Born in Oxford but currently living in London. I'm halfblood, mother is a pureblood and my father was a muggle." Lauretta explained to Dawn. "I live with my older sister, Amelia." Lauretta said not wanting to mention what happened to her parents. Lauretta smiled at her new friend she was happy to have someone in her house that she could talk to. She was actually enjoying talking to people here but she stilled her old friends back in Oxford. Lauretta looked around as she waited for Dawn to reply to her. "I will murdered by my sister if I ever try to dye my hair." She laughed but she knew she was going to dye her hair one day when Amelia is gone.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 2:47 pm
User Image
Loyal and heartfelt, Yet also shy,
You'll blossom quite nicely in...
Hufflepuff!

Orphan Sisters for Life
Second Years

Location : Great Hall - Hufflepuff Table
                                                  With : Each other, other puffs... Skylar

Candace smiled as Skylar answered her question. The girl may be shy but that didn’t stop her from being friends with her. If it did she wouldn’t even be friends with Alana. Now that just would never happen. “Sounds like fun to me.” She said in response. “Doesn’t it Alana?” She said looking over at their brunette friend. “Yes, it does… I’ve always like the cello.” Alana commented quietly. It was surprising how quiet she was sometimes.

When Skylar asked the girls how their summer went, Alana found her gaze lingering to the tabletop. Candace on the other hand was the first like always to answer in her happy tone. “Our summer was good I’d say. Not overly eventful mind you. Though, it’s never eventful at the orphanage.” She said looking between the two. Seeing the looks her happy expression flattened for a moment. “Right, Lana?” Candace asked the girl with a slight nudge. “Um… Yeah, it wasn’t a bad summer… Though, I prefer it here versus… Wool's…” Alana admitted.

Alana might have felt like summer was a complete let down but Candace didn’t think so. She’d been in the orphanage her whole life, it wasn’t a horrible place, sad maybe but not horrible. Luckily Candace was good with jumping to the topic of the sorting. Both girls looked to the front when Dris’ name was called. They waited for the hat to make the call and despite the hat calling out Ravenclaw, the girls both clapped. Candace might have gone overboard on the clapping even though she didn’t know him personally, and he wasn’t even in her house. Alana on the other hand instantly looked to Skylar.

Skylar had a look that screamed she lost her best friend. Well, she didn’t really lose him… he was just… misplaced? “It’ll be alright Sky. Just because you aren’t in the same house doesn’t mean you won’t still see him.” She told her friend. It was the most she’d said since coming to the table. “She’s right. You’ll see him more than you think.” Candace added seeing her friend’s dismal expression. If there was one thing Candace knew she’d see Dris because if she and Kimi could do it then anyone could. Well maybe not anyone but louds of people saw each other that weren’t in their house or even their year. It had to work for Dris and Sky. It just had too.

Alana ~ Status : Alright and Comforting Theme ~ Attire
                                                  Candace ~ Status : Happy and Helping! Theme ~ Attire

OOC: - - -

The Shiny Furret

Loyal to not only others, but also yourself.
                                                  I know exactly what to do with you!
                                                  Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 6:10 pm
User Image

All I want is everything
Yes, everything, too much is not enough

╔═════════════════════════╗
Cordelia Quimby - Winthrop
Hufflepuff - Seventh Year - Seventeen Years Old - Halfblood
╚═════════════════════════╝

Cordelia followed Hannah into the Great Hall after they had spent the entire train and carriage ride together. The younger Hufflepuff spotted their friend Emma and immediately joined her although the look on her face sure expressed that she was completely fine without their company, and Cora guessed why when she looked over at the brunette sitting next to Emma. She looked younger than them and unfamiliar – definitely not a Hufflepuff. The seventh year figured she should step in and give Emma and her potential love interest a little privacy. “I want a closer look at the sorting,” she lied, pulling Hannah along to the end of the table that was closest to where all the firsties were piling up. Once the two sat down, Cordelia looked back at Emma and Alethea before whispering, “Dude, Em is so into her.”

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I'm sick of settling for in between
And I'm not giving up

Graydon Ironshield
Devlyn Maycry

Murruelecreuset

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 7:42 pm
User Image
User Image
Hufflepuff~First Year~Adopted

Dawn smiled as she listened to Lauretta speak of her family. Her eyes brightened as the young first year talked of her sister. "That is so cool I have always wanted a sibling," she said with a gleam in her eye. She always dreamed of having a sibling, because being an only child was kind of lonely. That is why she already enjoyed talking to Lauretta so much,because now she wasn't as lonely.

JasmineKiwiFire

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Hjoyc14

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

If he said help me kill the president,
                                                        I'd say he needs medicine,
                                                        Sick of screaming let us in,
                                                        The wires got the best of him.

Arnie flopped into the spot next to Ivar at the table and yawned. Her stomach was growling loudly and she just wanted sorting to be over so she could eat and go to bed. The train ride had been awkward enough with Oliver, and she was glad that she at least didn't share a house with him. She wasn't sure what she was supposed to say about their little kiss. She sighed before glancing at Ivar. She hadn't told him yet but she needed someone to talk to and seeing as Glynn was pretty much useless right now in the best friend area so she turned to her next best friend and sighed again.

Boys were pretty dense though so she figured he would take far too long to ask what was wrong. So instead she just blurted it out like a vomit of words. "I kissed Oliver in Italy... or well he kissed me maybe? I dunno someone kissed someone and we kissed and we haven't said anything about it and I don't know what to do and Glynn is useless in the friend department and all my parents keep telling me is that we're going to get married so they are useless so you have to be the best friend now and tell me what it means and what I should."

The wires getting older I can hear the way they're creaking,
                                                        Won't tell me to stop,
                                                        Thinks that I should be a little cautious.
                                                        Well, I can tell the wires pulled

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 10:23 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I used to rule the world
                                                      Seas would
                                                      rise when I gave the word
                                                      Now in the
                                                      morning I sleep alone
                                                      Sweep the
                                                      streets I used to own

Alethea blinked because only seconds after she sat down another person joined them and then a third before the third dragged the second away. She was utterly lost now. Had she scared away Emma's friends? Www she was terrible at good first impressions. How did Kiki even like her? She offered an awkward smile and toyed with a piece of her hair. "Sorry if I scared your friends away..." She muttered, glancing up at the sorting. "So umm... what do you like to do?" She asked awkwardly. Strike #2. She was also terrible at small talk and getting to know someone. Why had Kiki called her pretty??? That only made Alethea even more aware of how pretty she was and felt so awkward.

It was a wicked and wild wind
                                                      Blew down the
                                                      doors to let me in
                                                      Shattered
                                                      windows and the sound of drums
                                                      People couldn't believe what I'd become

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
                                                      ooc:

murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 4:17 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Iναя Tøявנø̈яи Eяıκššøи
Tħıяđ Yeαя Hυffłeρυff Rešeяνe Beαтeя Mυggłeвøяи spaxxxcxxe

xxxcccvvvxxx < Sorting Ceremony 2035-36 >
                                          ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

xxxaaaᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᴵ ʷʰᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵉ ʳᵒᶜᵏᵉᵗˢ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ˡᶤᶠᵉˀ
                                          xxxaaasssᴬᶰᵈ ᶜᵃʳʳᶤᵉᵈ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃʷᵃʸ ᶤᶰᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉ ᴬˡˡᶤᵍᵃᵗᵒʳ ˢᵏʸˀ
                                          xxxaaasssdddᴱᵛᵉᶰ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵏᶰᵒʷ ʷʰᵃᵗ'ˢ ᵘᵖ ᵃʰᵉᵃᵈ˒
                                          xxxaaasssdddwwwᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ˡᵉᵗᵗᶤᶰᵍ ᵍᵒᵎ

xxxcccvvvxxx ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Ivar removed his hands from his face as he heard a faint sigh from one of his close friends Arnie. Blinking, he composed himself and settled a smile before greeting her, "Hey Arnie." Right before she let out to what he would call a word wall, which was making him blink more. Whoa... Whoa? He didn't know that Arnie and Oliver kissed during their time in Italy, was it when he was away in the bathroom or something? Ivar wasn't going to judge her, she may be weird but he believed that Arnie has at least some common sense to know what she was doing. But he wouldn't blame her for being this awkward over the topic of Ollie, since if he were her, Ivar might faint on the spot if he kissed someone. "Oooookay?" Ivar spoke as he was trying to process what she just said. But when she went on the topic about her parents, Ivar stared at her and blinked twice. Wait, why would her parents try to encourage her to marry someone whom she just kissed a few months ago? Like dude, they're, like, thirteen (and Ivar was growing fourteen every successive day as Halloween is approaching, because his birthday was on October thirty-one).

Oh, and so she was asking for help? About what she should do to Ollie? Or how she was going to process about the kissing? Ivar hummed thoughtfully before he answered her, "Well, that's strange. So, like, you were confused about the whole kissing thing? Or, was it that you think that the whole thing was making so many awkwardness between you and Ollie?" He asked, "Uh... Hm, I would suggest the two of you trying to, you know, talk out of it? Or maybe hire someone to be the bridge of communication or something. I dunno, Arnie, but I think you are a liiiiiiitle bit crushing on Oliver? Please correct me if I'm wrong." First of all, he tried his best to be a supportive bestfriend as possible but he felt that he was failing it so bad.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ xxxcccvvvxxx

ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ᵈʳᵒʷᶰᶤᶰᵍ ᶤᶰ ᵗʰᶤˢ ˢᵗᵃʳʳʸ ˢᵉʳᵉᶰᵃᵈᵉ˒cccbbb
                                          ᵂʰᵉʳᵉ ᵉᶜˢᵗᵃˢʸ ᵇᵉᶜᵒᵐᵉˢ ᶜᵃᵛᵃˡᶤᵉʳ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸˑkkkcccxxx
                                          ᴿᵉᵛᵉʳᶤᵉ ʷʰᶤˢᵖᵉʳ ᶤᶰ ᵐʸ ᵉᵃʳ˒ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᶜᵃʳᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵈᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ᴵ'ˡˡ ᶰᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉ ᵃᶠʳᵃᶤᵈkkkbbboooxxx
                                          ᴿᵒˡˡᵉʳᶜᵒᵃˢᵗᵉʳ ᵗʰʳᵒᵘᵍʰ ᵗʰᵉ ᵃᵗᵐᵒˢᵖʰᵉʳᵉ˒ ᵐʸ ᶤᵐᵃᵍᶤᶰᵃᵗᶤᵒᶰ'ˢ ᵗᵃᵏᶤᶰᵍ ᵐᵉ ᵃʷᵃʸᵎkkkbbbpppoooxxx

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
                                          ωι†h [Arnie] α†
                                          xxxcccvvv

Sıиgłe Aттıяe Tħeмe Søиg xxxcccvvvxxx

User Image

< Oυт.Of.Cħαяα¢тeя > vvvxxx

@Devi : It's optional o3ob

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2016 11:23 pm

Hjoyc14

Kungfudemoness

Put Name here

A bright mind and a brighter smile.
Better be...
Hufflepuff!

User Image
Thinking: Mum would be proud /With: Unknown /Wearing: Unsorted First Year

"At least you still got parents around you mine died just before my tenth birthday." Lauretta told her. Lauretta knew one day she would of had to her friends why no one has ever met her parents. Now Dawn knows they the truth why she lives with her sister. "That's why I'm living with my sister." She told Dawn. Looking over to the Ravenclaw table she spotted Hikaru. She smiled and waved at her other friend. She was happy she made at least two friends today.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Hjoyc14

PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2016 3:36 pm
User Image
User Image
Hufflepuff~First Year~Adopted

Dawn saddened a bit at the news her new friend just told her. She felt as if her life wasn't as much of a mystery as before this. Dawn felt bad for Lauretta, but she would never let her friend feel as if she would only be friends with her for that. The young ginger felt as if she related to her in a way f never knowing her real parents. "I am so sorry dear I never knew. If you ever wanted to you could meet my family," she said with a smile. In a instinct she reached in for a hug and embraced her new friend with a soft smile.

JasmineKiwiFire

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2016 9:22 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image

The next thing Emma knew Cora had come over for a brief second, grapping Hannah and whisking her away. Blinking at the sight, the sixth year didn’t know if it was because she was trying to help or not. If it was she’d have to really pay her back. It brought the guilt down a bit for shooing Hannah away, but even that was something she needed to make up for. And she would just not now, because well, best friends usually always forgive you. Emma didn’t think that Hannah would be mad at her anyways.

The moment Alethea apologized for scaring her friends away, Emma shook her head. “Don’t worry about them. I’m sure it’s nothing you did. I’ll make it up to them later.” She said dismissing the entire issue of scared off friends. Who needed to worry about them anyways? Okay, so Emma did care about her friend but they were in the same house. Tons more time to spend together.

At the thought of friends, Emma glanced across the room to see Annie trying to get her attention. Seeing her make some hand gestures and mouthing something… she had a feeling she knew what. When Alethea asked what she liked to do, Emma looked back to her. She could do this…

“Well, my favourite thing to do is fly and play Quidditch. But when I’m not doing that, I’m usually drawing or doing puzzles. I find myself drawing in the music club a lot.” Emma answered. Though, this wasn’t all about her nor did she want it to be. “What things interesting you, Alethea?” She asked curiously as she tried to keep herself calm.

Status: Happy... Interested... Trying not to blow it...
                                      With: Other Puffs... Alethea

Wearing: Hufflepuff Uniform

OOC: - - -

Devlyn Maycry
                                      EmrysStorm

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                      A loyal friend like you?
                                      I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                      Hufflepuff!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2016 5:58 pm
User Image
                                                I used to roll the dice
                                                Feel the fear in my enemy's eyes
                                                Listened as the crowd would sing
                                                Now the old king is dead long live the king

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════
                                                Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Hᴇᴀᴅᴍᴀsᴛᴇʀ || Pᴜʀᴇʙʟᴏᴏᴅ
                                                ════════════════════════

Timothy had been watching the sorting quietly, noting where people went. However, when the stool was placed away, he stood patiently and walked over to the podium. He looked over the crowd of assembled students, ready to welcome them to the new school year. "Hello everyone, and welcome back for a new school year. For those that are just now beginning their education at Hogwarts, I would like to extend a welcome and hope they are diligent in their studies. However, before we begin the feast and forget what needs to be stated, I must make the usual school announcements. There is to be no magic used in between classes in the halls, and the Forbidden Forest is still quite forbidden to anyone that doesn't wish to die young. The other school rules are posted for people to peruse at their leisure, but considering these are the most frequent violations, I must bring them up here. Now, let us sit back, tuck in, and enjoy the feast before the evening ends." Timothy took a seat, ready himself to eat.

════════════════════════

Thinking: New year, new faces.
                                                OOC:

One minute I held the key
                                                Next the walls were closed on me
                                                And I discovered that my castles stand
                                                Upon pillars of salt and pillars of sand

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2016 5:17 pm
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
Hufflepuff PrefectSixth YearSixteen Years OldSingle

Hannah was a bit surprised when Cordelia whisked her away from where Emma and Althea were seated, and it took her a moment to realize she'd inadvertently strayed into a private moment. Yeah, wasn't the first time she'd done that, she wished she'd be a little more swift on the uptake on such things, but such never seemed to be.

Hannah glanced over toward where the budding maybe couple was seated, and smiled. "Yeah, she is," she replied to Cordelia quietly. "They'll make a cute couple, I so hope it'll work out for Emma; she really needs it." She didn't mention how nice it would be if someone in their circle got fortunate in the Romance Department, as she thought about how the whole thing with Emma and Minnie panned out. Thankfully, they were still friends, but it still seemed to hit Emma pretty hard.

When the Sorting was done, Headmaster Steele had his customary start of term reminders, as there was always some enterprising souls whom felt the need to chance to depths of the forest. Having taken classes out there she had an inkling of the secrets held within the dark boundaries of the forest, and had no fond wish to venture there without having Professor Yates nearby.

Once announcements were over dinner arrived, and the delicious aroma reminded her the snack on the train was several long hours ago, and she immediately tucked into a roasted chicken breast and steamed vegetables. She polished off dinner with a bowl of vanilla ice cream topped with fresh strawberries, and Hannah gave it a bit before excusing herself from her friend's presence, and venturing along the table toward where many of the incoming students had gathered.

"Um, hi," she said with a warm, welcoming smile, after waving to get their attention. "I'm Hannah Grey, one of the House prefects. I want to welcome you to Hufflepuff, and it is my privilege to take you to our Common Room and the dormitories. I hope you all got enough for dinner, and I'm sure you're all pretty tired from the trip, but it won't take us long to get downstairs. If you will just follow me, and stay close, we can be on our way. If you got any questions, don't hesitate to ask; we're all friends here."

kiska166

The Forgotten Weasley

JasmineKiwiFire

Hjoyc14

Diamond Wales

OOC: Apologies for repeat quote, needed to edit post for taking the new students downstairs.

OOC: Quoted students are asked to exit to the Dungeon Staircase, thank you.

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2016 9:15 pm
User Image
                                                  Although I would like our world to change
                                                  It helps me to appreciate
                                                  Those nights and those dreams

User Image

════════════════════════

℉øüґт♄ ¥ℯαя |ᛊ| ℋυḟƒℓε℘υƒḟ ✔ї¢ε ☾αρтαḯη |ᛊ| Ḱεερεґ

════════════════════════

Balder made immediately for the Hufflepuff table, dragging his reluctant cousin with him. Glynn had tried to refuse, but Balder hadn't taken no for an answer. Now, he was busy trying to track down Kiki, and had spotted her over at the table getting something to eat. Not that Balder wasn't hungry, he was, but he was more intent on talking to Kiki before she made plans for the holidays. He'd heard that Bas was busy with some things over the break, so he wouldn't be able to come over for a few days, but maybe Kiki would. Besides, if nothing else, he figured maybe he and Kiki combined could get Glynn out of the funk that his cousin always seemed to be in. That, and his mor made some really good meals over the holidays and while he wasn't sure, he thought Glynn could stand to gain a few pounds.

Deciding to shove his cousin and whatever was going on between him and his uncle out of his head, he grinned and waved toward the dark-skinned girl, Glynn being tugged behind him by one hand. It might have been his imagination, but he could have sworn that the ring on Glynn's finger felt unnaturally warm for some reason. Plopping himself down next to Kiki, he propped his chin up in one hand and poked her in the side.
                                                  "So, what are you doing over the holidays?" Granted, he hadn't even said hello to Kiki, but they'd been friends forever, so it wasn't like they didn't say hello to each other all the time. Besides, he was trying to do the asking before Glynn decided to run off.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: I wonder if Kiki could come over anyway?
                                                  OOC:

Thor

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

But, my friend, I'd sacrifice all those nights
                                                  If I could make the Earth and my dreams the same
                                                  The only difference is
                                                  To let love replace all our hate

Cara MiaKitty

Great Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 188 189 190 191 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games