Welcome to Gaia! ::

Everything and Anything Guild

Back to Guilds

This guild has everything from all types of rps to polls, to events. 

Tags: roleplays, polls, events, raffles, games and more 

Reply Yaoi/Yuri rp
[$] Not Myself [Avengers rp] (MDaylus) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Champion Cardholder 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 6:45 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony smiled at Loki’s words. “Waffles are one of the only things I excel at cooking.” He said lightly, tilting his head slightly as Loki nuzzled him. Letting Loki steal some of the fruit, he chuckled. “You eat it all, and their won’t be any left for the waffles.” He said lightly. When he had a small pile of waffles, he fixed some coffee for both of them before carrying everything to the table and sitting beside Loki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:35 pm
MDaylus

"It is a good thing That I like waffles." Loki stated. Grinning when tony stated that if he continued to eat the fruit then there would be none left for the waffles. Loki moved with tony unwrapping his arms when Tony started to grab things and moved to the table. He frowned when the man put the food on the table. Coffee was one of those things he didn't know about and was unsure if it was okay to have with the baby.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 7:46 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Seeing Loki frown, Tony paused, looking over everything, wondering what he’d done. Loki liked waffles and berries. “Not in the mood for Coffee?’ he asked slowly. He knew Loki liked coffee, he’d drunk it nearly as often as Tony had, even if it wasn’t in the same quantities. He’d just assumed that Loki would want some considering the fact that it was still fairly early, at least for Tony.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:00 pm
MDaylus

"Not this morning I think." Loki smiled when Tony gave him an out. He would refrain from coffee until he had more time to either ask Bruce or look it up himself. "Perhaps some juice." Loki stated moving back to the fridge to pick out some juice. He poured himself a glass and sat back down. "I think I might unpack some more today, do you have projects to work on?" Loki questioned curiously.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony watched Loki, a little confused still, but he didn’t question him. When Loki asked him about projects, he shrugged. “I always have projects, but you don’t want any help? I mean I know most of your stuff is in that pocket or whatever, but all you have to do is pull it out.” He said. He wanted to help Loki, he knew it was going to be hard for the god for a while, so he wanted to support him however he could.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:20 pm
MDaylus

Loki gave a pleased hum when he took his first bite of the waffles. Looking up when the man stated that he always had projects but asked if he wanted help. "No it is alright, I need to decide where everything will go. There will be little for you to do. I do not want you to be bored. Besides I would like to be back to normal. You have more tools here now then on Asgard right?" Loki prompted. He could do research on the phone Tony had given him if he had time or perhaps ask JARVIS to subtly let him know when something was not good for the baby without letting Tony know.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:42 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony tilted his head at the refusal, examining his lover. He was surprised to be so quickly turned away, but when he mentioned needing to get back to normal, Tony slowly nodded. Loki was right. He could finish the machine much quicker here, and then Loki would be able to move around in relative comfort again and not have to worry about people seeing him and saying anything like Clint. “I guess your right….I should get that finished for you.” He said slowly, eating slowly.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:46 pm
MDaylus

Loki could see the suspicion in Tony's face. He had acted weird by turning the man away but he needed the time and quickly. Plus getting the device Tony was making finished was a big priority. Hearing the man agree caused him to smile. "Thank you tony." Loki thanked. "Once I've unpacked I'll come down and join you." he promised.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:12 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony shook his head. “No need to thank me. I know how important that thing is to you.” He said lightly. “And you don’t have to hurry. You’ll be the one bored in the lab.” He said lightly. “But I don’t want to spend all day separate either.” He added with a little pout to Loki.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:26 pm
MDaylus

"I really do appreciate it though." Loki stated his face showing his appreciation. "I can bring one of the books you bought me and read that while I spend time with you." Loki assured. He had no problems entertaining himself. "We can spend the night together." he promised when he saw Tony's pout. Smiling he went back to eating his food and sipping on his juice with a pleased hum.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:17 pm
Alikia Tsuki

“I’m holding you to that.” Tony said lightly. He didn’t care what Loki was doing, he’d come steal him away that evening. He was still a little unnerved by the past two days. It seemed that something bad always happened when he let Loki out of his sight. Hearing Loki’s hum at the food, he smiled. “At least I can make something edible for you.” He joked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:26 pm
MDaylus

Loki grinned when Tony stated that he would hold him to hsi promise of spending the evening together. "This is more than edible." Loki hummed smiling at Tony. Finishing eating he moved to clean up. "I will see you later Tony." the god spoke kissing Tony before leaving for the other room. "JARVIS, can I ask you a favor that you will not tell Tony about?" Loki questioned when he entered his 'study' closing the door behind him.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:36 pm
Alikia Tsuki

Tony chuckled at the praise. Returning the kiss when Loki got up, he watched him leave, frowning softly. There was obviously something wrong with his lover’ he just hoped the god would open up to him eventually, or find a way to work things out on his own. Slowly finishing his own breakfast, he slowly made his way to the lab, hoping that finishing this would help Loki.

“I believe I can manage that sir.” JARVIS replied, using the same sarcastic, dry tone he used with everyone else.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 10:42 pm
MDaylus

"I promise it will not hurt him JARVIS." Loki stated when the AI spoke in the same dry tone he used normally. "I need to know when I am about to eat something that can hurt the growth and development of a child. I need it to be discrete however. I am not ready to tell Tony yet." Loki stated pleadingly. He needed to make sure Tony didn't know, not yet.  

Alikia Tsuki
Captain

Invisible Lunatic

MDaylus

Quotable Creature

12,400 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 24, 2014 11:00 pm
Alikia Tsuki

JARVIS was silent for a moment, as if surprised by the news. “If you keep the phone Mr. Stark provided you in your pocket, I can send notifications to it which while vibrate to notify you.” JARVIS finally offered. “I would suggest you try to remember the most common hazards however as Mr. Stark will notice the notifications after a time.”  
Yaoi/Yuri rp

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 533 534 535 536 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games