Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lune Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:03 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Dyl was almost out like a light, basking in the warmth of the golden sun. Even when a drifting cloud passed over to temporarily cool the beach, Dyl practically slept like a baby in a crib. But he wasn't completely under just yet when a young lady gently asked him if the spot beside him was taken. Which it wasn't.

"Oh, uh- no~ Please, sit" he encouraged, taking note of her shirt and sitting up. Her hair however was something he took particular interest in. If it was the style she liked, fine, but alone he thought the cut itself could use some work. Or at least she could put it up so it wasn't all over the place. Luckily his sunglasses covered his eyes.

"I have that coat~" he mentioned, making friendly conversation. She probably wasn't expecting it, "Well, not exactly that one, but one similar. Sorry, I ramble," he giggle a bit,"I mean to say you have a good sense of fashion, dear" he confessed with a bright smile, lowing his sunglasses to give a friendly wink with his golden eyes, then returning to a resting position.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach/Sophia|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

xXGhostStalker
Sorry it's so short >~<
Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:19 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Peace Offering

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After she exposed her whole crappy life story, she felt… sorta better? It was confusing to explain. It helped that she got it off of her chest again, but at the same time, it was still nerve wracking to take that harsh walk down memory lane. Out of all the memories she had, it just made her miss her dad the most. She hadn’t seen him in almost 5 or 6 years? They had little contact when she was with her uncle and the contact was non-existent at this point. She was taken away from those somber memories when she felt an arm wrap themselves over her shoulders. Jumping slightly, the siren finally looked away from the ground and up at Lucien who started telling his own story.

From the way he described how his human mother almost beat him to death, it was easy to tell that it bothered him so much. Even rich folk didn’t have the most perfect lives all the time. Even still, something about the way his human mother was quick to turn on him didn’t sit right with her. She didn’t think that raising someone as an infant, bonding and growing a strong mother-child relationship would get easily erased just like that. Hell, who was she kidding, though? Her own mother left her and her father when she was fairly young. She barely remembers what she looks like now. From her perspective, it looked like he was pretty lonely, to say the least. His birth family only using him as leverage for personal gain, and his human parents holding disdain for him even though he had no control over the situation at all. Did he have anyone to support him? Money could only do so much.

Turning to face him, Mi-Yeong stared up at him for a few moments before she yanked him down to her level once again. She wasn’t going to make a shark threat this time, instead she threw her arms over him and gave him a decent squeeze. ” I appreciate you telling me all of this. You didn’t have to and it’s something that difficult to talk about, but I’m still glad. I want to support you, although… I don’t have the funds to do it financially, but I can still offer more emotional support, I guess. “ Releasing him from her grasp, a small smile appeared on her face. ” Since you’re offering up a whole room for me, I can at least offer an ear to vent to if you need it, besides rent money. But I gotta ask ya something, though… “ Giving him a little smirk, she felt a bit more better to joke around some, even though it sorta was a serious question. ” Are you really okay with letting a fish person stay in your house? Won’t your other girlfriends get jealous? “ The last bit was definitely the joking part, but still, she always liked to double check to make sure she wasn’t overstepping any boundaries or comfort zones.

MOOD: Nervous? COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

Cho-Cho Twain

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 2:27 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
                                                              Where: The beach
                                                              With: Dyl, New Face
                                                              Status: Healthy, chipper
                                                              Wealth: $2,000
                                                              Address: 1120 Etoile

Robin had left his home early again. He was supposed to be doing some studying about the merchant life but it really wasn't Robin's wish for a lifelong job. His father absolutely wanted him to learn it and take over the company, but never even stopped to ask if Robin even wanted to make it his. This alone was enough for the feline to just drop the studying and have some fun at the beach instead, dressed in some board shorts and a white tank shirt. It didn't take him long to arrive since he lived very near and he looked around as he walked on the beach area. There were not many people just yet at this hour, but enough to see them play and have fun. Robin smiled but he didn't stop. Instead his glance went over the sand until it rested on a familiar sight, causing the nekojin to chuckle.

"Why, I meet you whenever I go to this beach. I wonder if it is fate's way of trying to tell us something." he jested after he had reached the two people in the sand. Then his gaze wondered to the girl next to him and he tilted his head as his ears moved forward in curiosity to this new face. "Who is your friend?" he asked Dyl and he smiled to the girl. "Hello." he greeted her. To him Dyl was a friend already, which was quite rare considering his social life always having been rather stunted by his father's constant moving them around.

But it was good to see more people now that he knew he wasn't going anywhere this time. And Dyl was the first he had a conversation with here in Soleil.

Profile: Robin Averon

TenTenPrincess23

xXGhostStalker

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 5:57 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia set her stuff down and rolled out the towel she had in her bag and started to take some stuff out from the bag, setting them on top of the towel. When he brought the coat she was wearing, complimenting her, it caused her to tilt her head a bit as she played with some of her air. "Oh uh...thanks. I don't really like changing in and out of swimsuits in a public place so I usually come dressed in one with a coat of some sort to help cover up." She wasn't all that keen being exposed so much as she gets a little self-conscious when people stare at her. The man seemed friendly enough though so she didn't let it bother her all that much. Then, as soon as she got herself comfortable, she heard another voice approach them. It was a boy with cat-like ears. "Hello there. I'm just using the free space. I'm not interrupting anything, am I?" She recalled the man saying that the space was free but didn't make any mention of a possible get-together with someone.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia and two strangers
Personal thoughts (OOC):

TenTenPrincess23

Rhun Tolihzeh

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 6:55 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Luicen was once more taken by suprise as the tiny woman grabbed his collar and yanked him down to her level.But not nearly as suprised as he was when she threw her arms around him. He smiled softly and wrapped his arms around her. Well this was nice He laughed as she mentioned not having the funds to support him. "Darling i have all the money i could ever need. Im not even worried about you paying rent. I just want you to do whatever will make you feel the most comfortable!!" He patted her head affectionately. As they seperated " I could do with some emotional support, and in return youve got my financial support. Im not so great in the emotional department, but He winked at her" Ill warm your bed any time youd like."

He was suprised at her question ( she was just full of suprises), "Okay for one I wouldnt call it a 'room' exactly. Two, I dont give a ******** about what race of people you are, and three...err I wouldnt call them girlfriends excatly. But my lady friends are seldom invited to my home." He flushed and rubbed the back of his neck. Why was he embarressed? He couldnt help but think that at Miyos mention of other girls he dates that it ment that she wasnt interested in him as a romantic partner. And that was fine. Perfectly fine. Its not like he cared. Not at all.

He cleared his thoat." The important thing is that you will be safe from your stalker!" He kicked at the sand
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:24 pm
User Image
≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈
°ºO𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵Oº°
Adriel laid out stretched across the sand next to the waterline basking in the sunlight mindling his own business on the other side of the beach away from the majority of the people. His tentacles spread out lazily occasionally throwing a pebble into the water, swaying against the ebb and flow of the waves.Quietly humming an idle tune to himself his thoughts drifted to his family and he thought he should email his mother soon. It had been quite awhile and he hadn't said anything since he settled down here to anoyone in the family. He started to doze off feeling a tan set into his skin, the familiar sounds of the ocean lulling him to sleep...when he felt a sharp stabbing pain on one of his tentacles.

He opened his eyes to see the horrors of the sea, their soulless gaze boring into him. So many beady evil little eyes sized him up made his blood run cold and the color drain from his face.He scarcely had time to react before the tiny heathens had swarmed him, the very sounds of the underworld screeched out of the feathery bastards' beaks. Sand scattered about the air as his tentacles flailed about in an attempt to save himself. "OH GOD THEY'RE EVERYWHERE!! DEAR POSIDEON WHY!?"

KawaiiYukiHime

DrinkingInDaylight

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 7:42 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Peace Offering

Seeing at how flustered Lucien got, Mi-Yeong couldn’t help but laugh. He definitely didn’t deny the fact that he did have “lady friends”, but it didn’t bother her… too much at least. Continuing their walk, she grabbed a hold of his free hand, a sly smirk arising on her face. ” Maybe I wanna make ‘em jealous~ “ The siren teasingly said while bumping him playfully with her hip. ” And if they wanna complain, just tell them that they gotta pass initiation and that’s to be able to swim back to shore after getting tossed into the far end. “ It was a mean thought, but just imagining them getting tossed in was simply hilarious. She doubted that any of them had built-in flippers on their hands and feet. She was lucky she had the advantage there - a scaley advantage.

” So, do you wanna start heading back? I’m kinda curious to see this “princess suite”. I’m surprised that you even have one considering that you don’t sleep with anyone in your house. “ Mi-Yeong said while looking up at the pink bean stalk. She knew some people had guest rooms. Even she did, but since she wasn’t expecting to make many friends in this city, she had turned it into a makeshift music studio/ messy storage area. Speaking of home, if she was going to temporarily stay at his place, she was definitely gonna need to grab some of her stuff. Ya know, just stuff to make it a little bit “homey”.

MOOD: Relaxed COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:37 pm
Cho-Cho Twain

User Image

🅻🆄🅲🅸🅴🅽
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

Lucien let out a loud burst of laughter as the image of him tossing one or two of his lady friends into the ocean. Man they would murder him for the simple fact of wetting their hair notto mention all the other glorys of the ocean. Miyo basically had flippers and she still seemed to be disgruntled as she tumbled her way out of the waves. He wiped his eyes. "Ah~ they wuld have my balls on a platter! You, my dear, are the only one to put up with my shenanigans! The feel of her small had tucked into his made him smile. SHe was so dainty but he was sure that she could wipe the floor with any of his lady friends. She already to vastly out shone them with her personality.

He pulled her hand and lead her towards the egde of the beach,"Yeah, lets show you your new home! I just bought the house and told the interior decorator how i wanted my bedroom and entertainment room, i let her go hog wild with the rest of it. I think she lived out a childhood fantasy setting up the princess suite."

The reached the edge of the beach and he bent down and slide her shoes back on her feet, then tugged his own on. Pulling his phone out of his pocket he hit a few buttons and waited. If youd like i you can tell my guy your address and hell go get your things? Before he could explain more a sleek car pulled up and a large man in a suite and glasses stepped,scowling slightly lucien said"Henry, i though i said to not wear the shades after dark?" In a deep bara tone Henry replied"They, make me feel cool boss."Lucien grinned"Say no more, my dude. This is Miyo, shell be staying with me. Would you mind grabbing her a few things from her home? SHell provide you the adress in a momment." Henry opened the door for him and he gstured for Miyo to enter first. He slid onto the leather seats and grinned at her.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Profile】【Outfit】【OOC::

CyanideBunni

Witty Abductee

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:58 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Peace Offering

Wait, his guy? Her question would be answered when the arrival of a luxury car pulled up with what she had assumed to be Lucien’s worker? From looking at the dude, you’d think he had worked for the mafia just from his size. She wasn’t worried about his fierce look, she was more concerned about him looking into home. If her house wasn’t a dumpster fire, she’d be a little less on edge. However, ever since her meltdown, Mi-yeong had had the chance to actually clean. It wasn’t like it was crawling with bugs and was just a dirty pig pen. It mainly just looked like as if someone had broken into her home. Clothes were thrown about, some of her furnitature was misplaced in the rooms since she had basically went into a frantic frenzy the day she found out her uncle was in town. Oh well.

” Uh, it’s 1418 Doux. Here’s the key. “ The girl handed over her house key, giving Henry an awkward grin. ” Eheh… Just watch your step when you get in. Don’t hurt yourself. And I know it must be a pain in the a**, but my guitar is… somewhere in there. If you find it, can you bring it? If not just leave it be, I guess. “ She said before she had followed Lucien into the car. Oh boy, this was definitely bringing back memories of when Hikaru had basically rescued her just a little over a week ago. What was supposed to be just a chill hang out ended up being a rescue mission for her friend. Honestly, Mi-Yeong was still trying to figure out a way to pay her back for everything she did. From taking her to her mansion, taking care of her, and just basically being a temporary mom. In this situation, Lucien was sort of doing the same. At least this time she wasn’t so much a mental wreck. Mi-Yeong got comfy in the car seat and just gazed out the window as the car pulled off
- Exit -

MOOD: Relaxed COMPANY: Lucien HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Cyanidebunni

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:25 am
User Image

User Image

1310 Ombre District

【Location:】Lune Beach【Company:】???【Outfit:】Beach Day【Funds:】$936.75 【Job:】N/A

┏━━━💔━━┫💀┣━━💔━━━┓

Ozwald let out a sigh as he strolled down the shore. For once the gloomy male was in a pretty good mood and decided to get out for a day at the beach. So with that thought in mind he packed a bag and grabbed a beach umbrella that he bought online. He didn't notice all that many people as he walked but his antisocial tendencies had caused him to find an area where it was mostly quiet. Speaking of the quiet, it was quickly shattered by loud shouting. He picked up the pace heading towards the voice and what sounded like birds? Coming to a stop he paused to take in the scene before him. What looked to be a half man half.. octopus he guessed was being assailed by seagulls. The birds he hated with an intense passion, nothing but trouble. Dropping his bag, Oz grasped his umbrella in his hands and ran towards the man. He let out a roar and began swinging the umbrella almost like a sword at the birds in an effort to get them to scatter. "Buzz off ya rats with wings! He ain't a meal!" he shouted, managing to whack one of the birds as the others flew off lest they suffer the same fate. With a sigh, he lowered his makeshift weapon and looked at the strange man. "Ah are you okay?" he asked softly, kneeling down on one knee.

┗━━💔━━━┫💀┣━━━💔━━┛

【Items:】Beach Bag, Umbrella 【Status:】Single【Mood:】Confused 【Thoughts:】What in the?!【Profile:】See Here

【OOC:】

TheSaltyPrince

Quote:

Quote:

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 12:57 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

The young girl was settling down. "As anyone should my dear-" he was responding to her when a familiar face appeared above him, he giggled at the sight of his friend, "Hehe, or maybe you like the ocean too much"he smiled. There was Robin again, the sight of the boy was comforting in a way, as Dyl was appreciating the idea that he was his friend here. "No surfboard today?" he asked, seeing that the two of them were both covered up..at the beach...

Not intentionally of either of the two, Dyl was beginning to feel a tad self conscious himself, as he was the only one without a shirt on. He forced himself to push the feeling aside.

Dyl smiled back to the girl, having realized he did not know her name. "You are not interrupting anything, dear, we did not plan to meet. This is my friend, Robin, he was quite literally, the first face I saw when I got here. " He extended his hand out for a proper handshake greeting,
"You can call me Dyl, and you are?" he asked politely, choosing to ignore that possible shouting in the distance.

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach/Sophia/Robin|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

xXGhostStalker
Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 1:25 pm
-
OOC:

User Image

Where: The Beach
                                                              With: Dyl, New Face
                                                              Age/Orientation/Status: 17/Gay/Healthy||Single
                                                              Address: 1120 Etoile

"Nope, decided to just enjoy a swim and maybe a small dive today." Robin chuckled when Dyl saw him and got up a bit, the feline straightened up a bit before laughing softly at his friend's comment about him and the ocean. "Just maybe. I do love the ocean, it is but a shame I would drown if I would take to long of a look." he jested a bit before looking at the girl and shook his head. "We didn't plan to meet, we just happen to meet up here a few times now without making any prior arrangements." he chimed in and agreed with Dyl's reply. "Nice to meet you, as you heard my name is Robin, may we know yours?" he asked and smiled as he started to take off his shirt at the very least.

He had only meant to wear it this far to the beach anyway, not that he realized his friend was feeling self conscious. The feline then just sat down on the sand, next to his shirt and looked at the other two. It wasn't like it was a bad thing to have more people around on a beach. Even though he hadn't seen this girl before, she seemed nice. And Dyl seemed to like her too. His ears perked and twitched before moving backward at the, to him very loud, shouting and he glanced in the direction it came from, but whatever was going on had already ended so he focused back on the other two next to him. The feline didn't plan to get involved in any possible fighting.

Profile: Robin Averon

xXGhostStalker

TenTenPrincess23

[color=#00cc99]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2019 8:15 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Weapon: Holy Bow Avacoor
Housing: 1102 Etoile Housing District
Profile: Sophia's Information

"Don't think of what you have to do, don't consider how to carry it out..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

Sophia finished getting her things set up and took off her coat, revealing her bikini when they both confirmed that their meet-up here was completely random. From their interactions, it seems it wasn't the first time it's happened either. As she was reaching for her lotion, the man named Dyl reached out his hand as they both introduced themselves. She reached out and shook Dyl's hand. "I'm Sophia. What brought you to the beach today? The nice weather?" Once she shook his hand, she started to put some lotion on her.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...the shot will only go smoothly when it takes the archer himself by surprise"

Party: Sophia, Dyl, Robin
Personal thoughts (OOC):

TenTenPrincess23

Rhun Tolihzeh

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:19 pm
⋅ ⋆ ⋇Dl Échell Roe⋇ ⋆ ⋅

User Image

Sophia was cute name for the girl, Dyl would remember them both now. She shook his hand and then started putting on what he assumed was sunscreen. A ritual that, surprisingly, despite Dyl's fair skin, he never to perform. He tried once and found that the oil or cream or -whatever substance it was, merely smelled sweet and made him feel heavy. He'd lived in the under the waves most of his life, where sun rays would tend to bounce and bend in the water, but all still capable of burning human skin, and yet, never once was had the sun been so cruel as to burn him. Maybe that was something to truly show him as different from human beings, if someone were to look close enough. Plus, the sun didn't so much burn him, as it more or less "dried-him-out". Thinking about it, more thoroughly, it did make sense to him. Though trying to explain it to anyone would probably be too confusing so perhaps it was just a simple theory to keep to himself.

Probably seeming distracted, Dyl only half heard Sophia's question and assumed the rest.

"Hm?-Oh! Yes I suppose. It is a... Sunday? And it just seems like a nice day to relax, yes?"

He responded, leaning back in his chair to close his eyes, now feeling a tad less self conscious with both companions half nude themselves. He then looked to Robin with one eye open and looked between the two of them.

"You can't drown that easily, you know how to swim. Though I have yet to see you swim myself..." he teased. Swimming sounded like fun, but Dyl's idea of swimming was probably a bit different than Robin's. He looked to Sophia for a minute and then back at Robin, silently gauging between the two wondering who would win in a swimming competition.

Of course, Dyl was racing against either of them, he'd win, he thought confidently to himself.

❁|ⓞⓤⓣⓕⓘⓣ|Company:Those at the Beach/Sophia/Robin|ⓟⓡⓞⓕⓘⓛⓔ|❁

xXGhostStalker
Rhun Tolihzeh

TenTenPrincess23

Indulgent Demigod

11,175 Points
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250

DrinkingInDaylight

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2019 1:49 am
User Image
°ºO𝓐𝓭𝓻𝓲𝓮𝓵Oº°

He felt the weight of the birds lift off of him as he heard another man yelling. A savior had come to his rescue in his time of need! He heard a distinct thud and plenty of screeching coming from the hell spawn. Adriel opened his eyes and watched with relief as they all scattered in the salt flavored winds leaving nothing but scratches and a hand full of feathers behind. With a heavy sigh he mumbled " I swear every time i let my guard down...evil..." he almost self consciously shifted his tentacles across the sand putting him in a sitting position next to the man that came to his aid. He shook most of the sand out of his hair, looking around himself seeing only minimal injuries and turned toward him. "EH, nothing but a few flesh wounds, thank you." Adriel with a grateful smile stuck out his hand towards him with a playful wink to shake his hand "Guess this makes you my hero huh? Hey i'm Adriel, you come here often?" He thought the man looked pretty pale and upon seeing the umbrella figured he did, in fact, not come here that often. What mattered however is that he chose this day to show up like a knight in shining armor. If a knight wore bright swim trunks and thwarted evil like he thwarts the sun, umbrella in hand.

KawaiiYukiHime

☼ Lune Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 191 192 193 194 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games