Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Naruto Guild
A joined Naruto RP: Kage's Dream &amp; A.N.B.U Chronicles. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:02 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
"For someone not interested you sure ask alot of questions." Ifuuki said playfully. "I can't answer that though. That's...privlaged information." Slowly she turned towards Raith. "Are you sure you don't want me?" she said as she moved her body closer.
"I'm spoken for," Raith said as he flashed a his hand with a ring on it, it was more of a wedding band, a black metal wraped around a green metal. "And even if i wasn't, no i would not be, because i don't fall for women trying to seduce me so i let my guard down. Please give me more credit than that."
"What a shame you're quite the catch." Ifuuki said as she stepped back. "I take it you won't let me near the boy?"
"Not without very good explination for why you looked like you were going to lay him open. What does he have that you desire that requires you to cut him?"
"Oh, I don't need to cut him to get it." Ifuuki mused, "It's just more fun that way."
"You remind me of someone i knew," Raith said, "I didn't like him either." Raith toyed with the strings that held the pad on the top of his hand, "What does he have that you want, you still haven't told me."
Ifuuki's smile widened again. "Tsk tsk, Raith-sama. Like I said, that's privilaged information. I'm afraid it's none of your business."
"By whose authority is this privialged and you do this? And no offense, but you and what army are stupid enough to not tell me?"

"Authority?" Ifuuki asked amused. "I need no authority to do what I want. But if you need a name, Bakufu is it. We have use for him in our group. And I don't intend on leaving without him, not after search for him so long." She brought the scalpel up to her face and peered over the blade menacingly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:10 am
Dragon Sneeze
"Authority?" Ifuuki asked amused. "I need no authority to do what I want. But if you need a name, Bakufu is it. We have use for him in our group. And I don't intend on leaving without him, not after search for him so long." She brought the scalpel up to her face and peered over the blade menacingly.
Before Ifuuki could blink, Raith had her scalpel in hand, and then snapped it in half with a squeez. "I'm afriad you will, i don't take lightly to steeling what is rightfully anothers."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:19 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Before Ifuuki could blink, Raith had her scalpel in hand, and then snapped it in half with a squeez. "I'm afriad you will, i don't take lightly to steeling what is rightfully anothers."

Iffuki raised an eyebrow. "So the rumors about you were true." She quickly raised her arms and scalpels flew out of her sleeves at Raith.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:25 am
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Iffuki raised an eyebrow. "So the rumors about you were true." She quickly raised her arms and scalpels flew out of her sleeves at Raith.
Raith used a kunai to easily deflect the scalpels into the ceiling. "I really wouldn't do that he said, he was behind Ifuuki before the sound reached her, his eyes a cold steel. "Who is your group? I somehow doubt you are of the Akatisuki, but i may be wrong, they may have declined in power."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:31 am
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
Raith used a kunai to easily deflect the scalpels into the ceiling. "I really wouldn't do that he said, he was behind Ifuuki before the sound reached her, his eyes a cold steel. "Who is your group? I somehow doubt you are of the Akatisuki, but i may be wrong, they may have declined in power."

"Akatisuki? Those clowns? I wouldn't be caught dead with them. Like I said, I'm with Bakufu." Bending down quickly, Ifuuki threw two scalpels through her legs and pinned Raith pants to the floor. "I'd love to stay and chat, but it seems you're manlyness is to much for me. Bai bai!" With that she back filipped through the window.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 11:39 am
Raith sighed as he let he escape, she wouldn't escape. She does have good aim, i'll give her that.Raith thought as he turned to Kenji, letting the scalpels cut through his cloths. she got around my armor to my cloths, next time she won't be so lucky.

"Give me a minute Kenji i'll be back," with that, he was gone in a swirl of smoke and mist. He appeared in front of Ifuuki in another swirl of smoke.  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:07 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Raith sighed as he let he escape, she wouldn't escape. She does have good aim, i'll give her that.Raith thought as he turned to Kenji, letting the scalpels cut through his cloths. she got around my armor to my cloths, next time she won't be so lucky.

"Give me a minute Kenji i'll be back," with that, he was gone in a swirl of smoke and mist. He appeared in front of Ifuuki in another swirl of smoke.

"And here I thought you didn't like me." Ifuuki said as she spyed his unprotected areas. Another scalpel appeared in her hand and her arm jabbed forward toward his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:15 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"And here I thought you didn't like me." Ifuuki said as she spyed his unprotected areas. Another scalpel appeared in her hand and her arm jabbed forward toward his face.
The scalpel was deflected by a sword that had glowing red inscriptions on it that said "Wielder of fire and metal". The air around the blade wavered with heat at the scalpels that had touched hit melted. "Don't try me women."  

liz_bliz_inc

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:17 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

The scalpel was deflected by a sword that had glowing red inscriptions on it that said "Wielder of fire and metal". The air around the blade wavered with heat at the scalpels that had touched hit melted. "Don't try me women."

"But it's too exciting not to." she replied. Pulling her hand up he blew a dust into Raith's face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:22 pm
(( Sorry I was gone for a few weeks. What happened?))  

m00nPanda

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:22 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"But it's too exciting not to." she replied. Pulling her hand up he blew a dust into Raith's face.
Raith swung his sword in a circle like a fan and the dust super heated into glass, which Raith shattered Ifuuki's direction, he also said "blood shurkins" and flung his hand, shurkins actually coming from inside his body, there edges coveeed in his blood, they hid amoung the shards of glass. As the glass and shurkins came at Ifuuki, Raith made hand seals and said, "Hands of Shiva!", though Ifukki could not have seen the effect.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:27 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

Raith swung his sword in a circle like a fan and the dust super heated into glass, which Raith shattered Ifuuki's direction, he also said "blood shurkins" and flung his hand, shurkins actually coming from inside his body, there edges coveeed in his blood, they hid amoung the shards of glass. As the glass and shurkins came at Ifuuki, Raith made hand seals and said, "Hands of Shiva!", though Ifukki could not have seen the effect.

The glass and shurukins struck her all over her body embedding themselves and causing blood to spurt out. But oddly enough not much blood. Slowly the shrapnal was forced out of her body, and it fell to the ground in a crackle. The wounds quickly sealed themselves up, leaving unblemish skin, the blood that had flowed absorbed back into her body. "Now that wasn't very nice Raith-sama."  

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

liz_bliz_inc

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:37 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

The glass and shurukins struck her all over her body embedding themselves and causing blood to spurt out. But oddly enough not much blood. Slowly the shrapnal was forced out of her body, and it fell to the ground in a crackle. The wounds quickly sealed themselves up, leaving unblemish skin, the blood that had flowed absorbed back into her body. "Now that wasn't very nice Raith-sama."
"i try not to be while i am fighting," Raith said. He had four new arms now, all clad in the same armor as his original two, so now he had six. Two of his hands held his adept swords, the original one he drew, plus another that said, "wielder of wind and lightning" scrawled on it's side. More blades stuck out of the hands of his new arms, each one had his blood lining the very edge of the blade. "You might want to sit down though, my blood will soon take it's toll on you, and you'll be a quadripligic for a few days."

[[g2g, be back in a few hours 3nodding ]]  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:42 pm
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

A cloaked figure landed next to her, his forehead protector wrapped around his eyes.
"Anything wrong, Ifuuki? You're late" Kyouryoku asked.  

Silly Genji

700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Dragon Sneeze

Aged Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2005 12:42 pm
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker
Dragon Sneeze
The_Last_PlainsWalker

"i try not to be while i am fighting," Raith said. He had four new arms now, all clad in the same armor as his original two, so now he had six. Two of his hands held his adept swords, the original one he drew, plus another that said, "wielder of wind and lightning" scrawled on it's side. More blades stuck out of the hands of his new arms, each one had his blood lining the very edge of the blade. "You might want to sit down though, my blood will soon take it's toll on you, and you'll be a quadripligic for a few days."

[[g2g, be back in a few hours 3nodding ]]

"It would... Had it ever entered my body. If fact, I'm perfectly fine." Ifuuki mused. It was odd, but she some how felt attracted to this man, which made killing him all the more sweeter.  
Naruto Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 256 257 258 259 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games