Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolves Of The Wind

Back to Guilds

Sandbox Style Wolf roleplaying. 

Tags: Wolves, Wolf, Roleplay, Family, Wind 

Reply </~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>
The River/Waterfalls Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 1:55 pm
Eyes took note of Raven's distrust towards her and slowly walked toward Lindsey avoiding Raven's glare at her. "Who are you?" she asked.

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:00 pm
((Just a friendly reminder, This guild is not only about roleplaying. You guys should post in the OOC once in a while to. Who knows what might be happening soon.))

Slighter
Captain

LilSnowBird

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 2:45 pm
||Ok! I'll check it out!||

PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 4:35 pm
Chapman, Sirius, Lillyum, and Alistair walked silently over to the waterfall. They glanced over at the other wolves, but payed no attention. Sirius stood infront of Chapman, afraid he might make eye contact with one of them. They looked at each other hard for a few seconds. Lillyum broke the connection by taping on Chapman's shoulder. Chapman turned to her. " Yes, Lillyum?" he asked calmly Lillyum didn't say anything. Chapman gave a slight growl. " C-can me and A-Alistair go exploring? W-we haven't G-gone ot see any S-sights yet.....C-can we?" Lillyum said with a stutter in her voice. Chapman nodded and Lillyum ran off with Alistair. Chapman seemed to smile, but whipped it clean as he turned to his brother. " Sirius, I'm trying to make a clean slate here." he said growling a bit. Sirius nodded. " I understand that Chapman, but you can't go looking at other wolves like that. I saw your eyes start to change." Chapman sneered " I can do what I want. Who's the leader of this pack?" " You." " Exactly....." and Chapman stormed off. Sirius just stood there, watching his little brother.  

AvengedHelloKitty0

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 2:50 pm
Raven gave a loud and dark bark to the four wolves off in the distance. A snarl followed it, he trotted off close to them and his ears flattened. He was out of attack range of any of the wolves and he was in no mood to be toyed with today. "Who are you!"  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:22 pm
"Raven. Stop being such a grouch." Lindsey growled.

Hunter-James lowered his head and looked over at his dad.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:40 pm
Raven growled in his throat at Lindsey's comment. He waited for the wolves to answer, and he was getting impatient.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 3:56 pm
The bark from Raven made Eyes jump a little, you could tell she was deathly afraid of this brute. He was bigger then her but a lot, and much older. Her ears folded back as she closed her eyes.

LilSnowBird

Free_E-3_Spirit

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:35 pm
"RAVEN!!! Your upseting your son! I will take him and walk away. Don't test me." Lindsey snarled.

Hunter-James made his way slowly to Eyes and rubbed his nose to her cheek. "It's ok he's just a big softy" He lied.  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:43 pm
Eyes didn't flintch, but she trusted Hunter-James, therefore she cracked a smile and slowly unfolded her ears.

LilSnowBird

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 6:51 pm
Raven turned his head voilently and trotted back with a his teeth bared. But when he saw Eyes, his heart dropped. He wasn't scaring Hunter-James, but this young female. He lost his teeth and became ashamed, he walked toward her and came to her. "I'm sorry."  
PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:01 pm
Eyes flintched her head away from him and was scared again, his voice only scared her more. But what came out of it is what surprised her. I am sorry? Out of fear she whimpered and clawed his face with her claws. Maybe the was the best choice? Or not..

LilSnowBird

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2009 7:05 pm
Raven snarled at the female when she clawed him. All the guilt that he had for this fea when down the drain, he didn't care for her anymore. And that was clear on his face as the blood dripped down his face, he bared his teeth and snarled again. But turned away, he walked off darkly until he found a bush and laid under it.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 8:04 pm
"Eyes! I have no reason to stay with wolves that have no self-respect or respect for other wolves. Hunter-James. Let's go this way." Lindsey smiled at the pup.

Hunter-James looked over at Lindsey tears in his eyes. He had seen his dad fight but getting so hostile wasn't really something he was used to. He moved away from Eyes before he snapped at her for hurting his dad. He walked to Lindsey and followed her closly.

Lindsey looked back at Raven. "We'll be back when you calm down and learn to stay calm" She walked forward and kept her tail in constent contact with Hunter-James.  

Free_E-3_Spirit

Xx-Archangelz-xX

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2009 1:29 pm
Raven nodded as they walked off. He looked over at Eyes, she was gorgeous to him and young but so afraid. Raven stood up and walked slowly to her staying out of range of her claws. "E-Eyes?" he studdered. Raven was nervous, which came to his surprise. Never around feas or any other wolf was he nervous? Did he like her? Was this who he would chase?  
</~~~~~~~~~~Old/Removed posts~~~~~~~~~~>

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff