Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)
Get to Know the Members! (Old) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sagatarius677

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 5:43 pm
Hello~! I'm Sagatarius677, you call just call me Sag.

I want to go to Barnard University to get a degree in business.

I want to become either a fashion designer, a screenplay writer, or a politician~!

I love to RP, and I love making OC's~!
I love anime and manga, and HATE annoying fillers.~!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 14, 2009 8:52 pm
Seeing as how I've been inactive for so long I suppose I should re-introduce myself for the sake of new members.

Hello there everyone, my name is Tsugayashi. Of course you may call me anything you want as long as it's appropriate and I understand that you're addressing me. My real name is Matthew, but most call me Matt or Logan(Middle name) since it's easier.

I am 19 years old (turning 20 on Feb 27th), graduated High School Class of '07 and am currently an off and on collegiate. I play football, baseball, softball, and rugby, but am lucky enough to find the time to work my imagination by playing in as many good role-plays as I can find. Sadly those are rare to come by.

I've been a Gaian for many a year now... can't remember exactly unless I check my profile, and I have been known to be a Modist. If you know what that is cheers to you. I would like to think that I am most known for my punctuation usage rofl but it's probably my trademark indigo typing. Unless I run multiple characters this is my prefered color.

I've been RP'ing for close to 12 years now and I'll play any role-play. The only criteria it must meet for me is that the topic is interesting and the majority of the people in it show at least some sign of intelligence. Not that hard now is it?

Oh by the way, I give away one free Thank You Letter every month to the rp'er whose skills impress me the most. Just letting you all know. If you're in an rp I'm in, you stand a better chance of getting one rather than one of the rp's I read for fun. Hope to see you around.

Tsugayashi

4,450 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100

geof21

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:31 pm
Hey my name is geof21 and I got in an hour or two ago ninja biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 4:42 pm
The name is LisaMarie; Lisa for short.
I am currently seventeen years old and will be eighteen on June 14th.
I am a Senior in High School and soon will be attending a college.
Even though I currently do not know which college to choose.
I am proper when I talk depending on the type of person I am talking to at that moment. For instance, I am talking liberal.But I can txt tlk 2. =]
I am very mature but at the same time I am a child at heart.
I am easily entertained as well as being a pyro-maniac.
Living life to the fullest, I feel, is the best way to live. Even though it seems that fears run my life too.
Musicual delights include Techno, Punk Rock, Trance, Hard Rock, Emo, 80's, and any other form of Rock music.
My favorite colors are purple and green.
I love all game consoles, even the 'old-school' ones.
I, also, own most of the consoles.
I am deathly afraid of needles, being in the dark alone (outside), hospitals, doctors, and driving.
I LOVE rainbows, fishnet, chains, and jelly bracelets.
I HATE dresses...
I'm an artist in music, writing, and drawing.
My dream is to become a graphic artist and/or videogame developer.
I LOVE role play...

EXAMPLE OF PAST RPING:
Sven analyzed the kind of person she was against. An officer no doubt, that was very straight forward and to the point. For an officer to be like that something was seriously up. She felt her body cringe when he asked about the mysterious man and the screaming people... and the house. Sven acted like nothing much was to be said. "I really don't know about this 'mysterious man' you speak of or the screaming people and burnings of houses." Her eyes strongly stared and stood still on the clear glass with a dark substance in it. She twirled the glass just enough, that the liquid would move and swirl. "This town doesn't spark my interest any... I have lived here most of my life and yet..." Svendra paused again stopping the twirling of the glass. Her eyes shot cold daggers towards Leon, while her body jerked up out of the seat. "I HATE THIS TOWN...."
Silence filled the room minutes later. Sven paced her footsteps towards a broken and boarded up window. Her free hand barely touched the wood as she gazed through the peep space. "Fog engorges this town and when it does many unfortunate things happen. Now and days it gets so bad that not even your own house is safe. Creatures run the town when the fog rolls in..." She turned in one swift movement. "But when there is no fog.... the people are scary....The weird man who travels through out the city... The beyond crazy religious people." Her eyes began to swell and water but she didn't let the tears fall. It was a sore subject. "They kill any one who is not crazy religious like them. I wish who ever is killing those innocent people kill those insane ones." She wasn't the type of person to wish bad things upon other people. She just felt they deserved it.  

Platonic_Recluse

Downlow Otaku

Distinct Winner

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:08 am
User Image☆Y☆O☆S☆H☆I☆User Image
User Image

User ImageUser ImageS'up People Believe it or not, but I need abit of advice on Battle RP, and well just when and how to that little bit of extra detail, in average post, well sometimes hen I battle RP I can Rip out some good posts, that go for about three to four paragraphs, 5+ lines, but I mainly need the info on average posts.

"I Want To Live, Not Survive."

|Y|oshi |R|aiken

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User ImageMagma GeninUser Image

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 10:20 am
Ohatsuni, Mina-san~ My name is Kitty and I'm a digital art major in arizona. I love anime, philosophy and character development.

I've been roleplaying on gaia for a number of years, and consider myself a veteran. I have a wide range of interests for writing, particularly modern fantasy, world building, scifi (space cowboys, cyberpunk and steampunk are my favorites) and super villainy!

I'm always open for a new role play, and I have several worlds either well crafted, or under construction. I'm not very good with plots, but I'm open to just about anything.

Send me a message some time if you feel like playing, or just getting to know me better.  

Sopheriel Memeth

Wispered

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 2:40 pm
Hey, my real name is Ember, I'm 23 and...uh.. I'm an artist?
I never know what to put into these things.
I grew up roleplaying, starting with pencil and paper games and then incorporating muds and forums.
Yes.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 10:33 pm
Hello i'm ViQlet, I'm known As Velma.. xD
That's my nickname.. ouo;
I want to start back into RP again.. ^^
And I thought this place was awesome to do so.
I am 14, and stuff.. and that's it. ;]

ViQlet

Invisible Gaian

My Coffin or Yours

Invisible Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 11:30 am
Hi loves, my name is Vanmeriel, I got by Malice in the rping circles though. I've been doing this for several years and am always coming up with detailed plots. Or atleast seventy percent of the time they are plots.

I've got lots of interesting facts about me if anyone is actually going to read these things.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 1:36 pm
Hi everybody. My name is YuehYin. My first post in here. Yey! ^_^  

Yuehyin

Tsuyomi Vampire Princess

6,700 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 4:45 pm
Im new to this Guild so i hope im welcomed

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[/url  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:44 pm
Hello out there. I'm Nex Remeo. Just call me Nex. My name is Latin. Nex meaning violent death. Remeo meaning to go home or to bring home. Woot and that's all I'll give. Peace Out.  

Nex Remeo

eden-of-mine

Questionable Prophet

7,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Timid 100
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 9:44 am
User ImageSoooo...I'm A Nightmare of Eden, aka Eden, RL name Yvette. I've been RPing for a few years and writing longer than that. I was introduced to roleplaying on a game called Neverwinter Nights 2, which is different because the roleplay happens in short bursts and actions and feels like a book being written by many people in real time. That sort of roleplay continues to be my preference, over PbP like here. I don't particularly value long-winded, excruciatingly detailed RP posts, like I've seen in the Level 3 area. I don't feel life works at that pace and focusing on the details and so many things takes away from that amazing feeling of being caught up in your character's story (which I know of course I'll never find on a PbP, so yea hehe). What was I rambling about again? I'll submit my character later on to be looked at since I'd love to improve her. And yea. Iunno what else to say. Hi? sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:50 pm
Hi again all. I was a member here long ago, who took a sabbatical from Gaia and disappeared for some time. Well, I am back, and I hope to make new friends and maybe even get some of you to come and help populate my own roleplaying guild. I'm a touch of the long-winded writer, a collegiate English teacher by training, a priest by virtue, and a whole other story underneath it all.  

Professor Armitage

Lupine Gearhead

11,450 Points
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150

Kukura_The_Wicked

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 8:32 pm
Uhm.. Hi, I'm Kukura The Wicked. I'm an extremely moody person.

I mean, yeah.. moody. As in, deep, deep depression, anger, angst, and occasional sporadic bursts of happiness. You're free to call me Kukura, even though that's not my real name. Or you can call me Donovan, which is my real name. It's Irish for "Little dark one" and I don't really know why I told all of you that, but trust me, it'll probably come up later in life. Actually, you're free to call me whatever you want.

Despite my extreme moods and such, I'm an extremely giving, caring, and generous person. Or.. so I'm told. I don't really notice it, it's just who I am. I don't really feel like going into personal details on my first post here, but I am much more generous than anyone I've met expects when they first meet me, as well as caring.

So, now that I've forced you all to listen to my life story (Sometimes people can't get me to say anything at all, sometimes I ramble..) I'll tell you why I'm here! Oh, yeah.. that'll probably be a good idea..

So, I've been RPing for about 4 years now, and I made a Gaia account just over a year ago, and just started playing a week ago. I actually like it. So, I was hoping to get into RPing here on Gaia, and I'm rather eager to find out how it works here. Most of my RPs are on MSN and Y! and a few are on a site maintained by a few friends and myself.

And while it feels a little painful to say it, I suppose I could use someone to teach me how things work around here, as far as RPing goes. I can write a good post (usually.. sweatdrop )

So uhm, to sum it up... Hi! mrgreen  
13 Directory (Tell us a bit about yourself!)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 187 188 189 190 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games