Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- FRESH VICTIMS --- Newbies go here! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:08 pm
Twack
Welcome all that have joined since my last post here, i dont know how many that is but stil. sorry im not the nice kind that gives baked goods or sweets though i have some saryinges filled with Mycobacterium Leprae (bacteria that causes leprosy) if you want some thing from me.
ooh i want some!  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:10 pm
NAME: Fate_Mistress
APPEARANCE: pale, green eyes, red/black hair
FAV. BANDS: Wednesday 13, Emilie Autumn, Slipknot..meh there are too many to list.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Well there is art(drawing), the charming box we call a computer, photoshopping, reading, wandering, oh and there is being bored..thats definately a highlight!
PERSONALITY: basically im just me.
PET PEEVES: hmm..yes well...
LIKES/DISLIKES: I like decent conversations, music,other stuff etc etc. I dislike people pretending to be my friends, chavs, yet again i turn to say other stuff and basically blah.
REASON FOR JOINING: An interesting looking guild made for people who to some degree are like me...that sum it up?  

Fate_Mistress

Katanas Blade

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:30 pm
NAME: Fred(nickname) or just Katana
APPEARANCE: about 5'5, 5'6. fairly long hair of various colors
FAV. BANDS: coheed and cambria and lots others
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: band, art, reading, pudding.
PERSONALITY: antisocial around new people, kinda spazzoidic online and around friends
PET PEEVES: umm, dumbasses?
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: pudding, cookies, pirates, sharp objects, fuzzy/ shiny stuff, music, art.
REASON FOR JOINING: looked like fun  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 3:59 pm
Katanas Blade
PERSONALITY: antisocial around new people, kinda spazzoidic online and around friends
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: pudding, cookies, pirates, sharp objects, fuzzy/ shiny stuff, music, art.

...since you like sharp objects.....and pudding.....here *thrusts a plate of luri's scrumptious cookies at you*  

ceilisidhe

zz1000zz
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:01 pm
ceilisidhe
Katanas Blade

...since you like sharp objects.....and pudding.....here *thrusts a plate of luri's scrumptious cookies at you*

Yes, the implied meaning of this post is true. But if lurichan asks, i will deny i ever said such.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:03 pm
NAME: i dont give my name out. blaugh
APPEARANCE: why does it matter i'm trying to be safe
FAV. BANDS: well hummm.. i like 103.9 i like green day. metalica.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: drawing, swimming, anime
PERSONALITY: i can be crazy and loud, emo, wild, overly happy
PET PEEVES: who.
LIKES/DISLIKES: likes: anime, swimming, drawing, and emocons blaugh dislikes: well i dont really like the rain.
REASON FOR JOINING: i like dark places full of dispare and hoplesness.
heart blaugh whee scream  

DragonShadowWing

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:05 pm
Drifter_Xwolf i have to say this but i hate the site your sig is linked to. i tryed to join but nothing worked out actually the funny thing is i think i have been running into that site an aufull lot latly  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:06 pm
does anyone like anime and ff advent children i'm just tying to get my five posts in so i dont get ban for not posting at least five times. this will be my third one.  

DragonShadowWing

DragonShadowWing generated a random number between 1 and 1000000000 ... 97500595!

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:07 pm
hmm.. am i allowed to rp in here as my rp character shes really cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:08 pm
whitefire phoenix
does anyone like anime and ff advent children i'm just tying to get my five posts in so i dont get ban for not posting at least five times. this will be my third one.

Spamming a stickied topic is far more likely to get you banned than not posting five times. Especially since this guild does not ban you if you never post.  

zz1000zz
Crew

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:09 pm
haahhhahha my last and final post i have so many guilds and i am a moderater of one staying in all my guilds is difficult. wow. i love WHOA WTH i was just about to say i love my life and if anyone here knew me it would seem as if an angel possesed me or something. wth and when i post wth its what the heck and not the other way around.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:10 pm
whitefire phoenix
hmm.. am i allowed to rp in here as my rp character shes really cool.

You can RP in the correct subforum.
And like zz1000zz you will not get banned for not having a certin ammount of posts.  

IY_and_MCR
Crew

5,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

DragonShadowWing

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:10 pm
zz1000zz
whitefire phoenix

Spamming a stickied topic is far more likely to get you banned than not posting five times. Especially since this guild does not ban you if you never post.

hahaha still got to be carefull.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 4:16 pm
whitefire phoenix
zz1000zz
whitefire phoenix

hahaha still got to be carefull.

Both zz1000zz and IY_and_MCR are quite correct - and since this is a guild built on tolerance I shall give you a good natured warning free of repercussions (my mood is generous it seems) Welcome and well met, and please read the rules thread for everyones' sake.  

ceilisidhe

Limerkins

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:07 am
NAME: Kris Robinson
APPEARANCE:
User Image
FAV. BANDS: Three Days Grace.
HOBBIES / INTERESTS: Music.
PERSONALITY: Sarcastic and fun.
PET PEEVES: Loud breathing/ snoring
LIKES/DISLIKES: Likes:
-music
Dislikes:
-power-outs
REASON FOR JOINING: Because I felt like it....

~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 254 255 256 257 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games