Welcome to Gaia! ::

Galactic Empire: The Official Star Wars Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Star Wars guild since it's creation nearly 8 years ago. Join the Empire, be part of the legacy. 

Tags: Star Wars, Official, Jedi, Sith, Empire 

Reply The Second Imperium
SW Games Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:08 am
Speak of a fruity devil.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 6:10 am
LOL

well... after sending large squads of assault frigates and starfighters, I managed to push all the way to the assault of the deathstar. I do agree, Neowulf-- Rebels are pretty crazy in ground assaults.

now i'm just trying to prepare for the battle, but the damn imperials are pushing with a whole mess of ISDs, I barely have 5 out of the Mon cal's.

-grumbles-  

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 7:38 am
I really don't see how it is so dang hard. I use a 20 ship fleet to defend a planet, and have a 30 ship offensive fleet made up of all heroes..

Never use starfighters unless you have B-wings as rebels. Imperials get free starfighters, so just pause and swarm with fighters first, then send in the bombers to knock out the big ships one hard point at a time, pausing once something is destroyed.

Are you guys like, not pausing? Cause you can do that to issue orders. It's really not that hard, even on hard difficulty...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:37 am
I did find the Consortium campaign very fun.  

elvisnake

Nelowulf
Vice Captain

Codger

6,200 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 8:38 am
I only like the last mission...  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 10:56 am
I don't really remember the missions in particular, but the Consortium campaign was the one I liked the most. Especially once I got Droidekas. They made me want a Clone Wars expansion all the more.  

elvisnake

RedGrail

3,300 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 3:42 am
Nelowulf
I really don't see how it is so dang hard. I use a 20 ship fleet to defend a planet, and have a 30 ship offensive fleet made up of all heroes..

Never use starfighters unless you have B-wings as rebels. Imperials get free starfighters, so just pause and swarm with fighters first, then send in the bombers to knock out the big ships one hard point at a time, pausing once something is destroyed.

Are you guys like, not pausing? Cause you can do that to issue orders. It's really not that hard, even on hard difficulty...

umm... i'm playing it on medium, and I just finished the rebel portion of the game, but now i'm going after the alternate ending. i'm currently slowly going through the map and taking over the remaining planets.

I figured out that overwhelming odds, and some strategy does kill the enemy fleet. So... i'm maxing out my units to increase the effectiveness of my attack fleets.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 5:26 pm
I didn't know you could issue orders during, pause, no... I should try that.  

elvisnake

Rodyn

PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:34 pm
So I recently downloaded Ages of Star Wars Jedi Civil War mod for EaW, and I can't it to work. The ReadMe says to put it in the EaW "Mods" folder, but there isn't one. gonk  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:44 am
Alas, EaW has failed us. It hath broken it's most sacred oath to be a good game.

*crosses fingers for the KOTOR MMO*  

Jaden_Ordo

Rodyn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:28 am
Eh, I only play EaW for Galactic Conquest.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 11:46 am
Just bought the saga edition core rulebook.

And my venturin' into table top RP begins!  

Rendin Verta

elvisnake

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 pm
Most definitely a worthwile hobby. Both Saga edition and D&D 4th ed are entirely worthwile.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:36 pm
Dont forget to check the wizard's site for errata  

Cale Darksun

Stellar Raider

12,650 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Rendin Verta

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2008 12:54 pm
yeah, something tells me im gonna be bugging you guys for tips and what not...

The main Issue I think is finding more Star Wars lovers in this town >.>  
The Second Imperium

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 177 178 179 180 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games