Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto RP-10 years later.... ((Now open!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2008 10:33 pm
((>.< IM SORRY!!!!!! lol i barly joined....again.....and its already like i have been here for ever ^.^.......))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:44 pm
((Is.... Anyone else going to reply...?))  

Batjesusman

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2008 3:48 pm
((yes i said i saw some one in there hospita bed but ill put more lol i cant just walk in there and say "Hi im Saiya" lol that would be wierd XP))
Saiya saw some one walking out of the room of the person that was accross the room from her mothers room "Oh sorry" she baced up so he could pass and looked bac at the roo one more time before going into her mothers room
"Saiya......Saiya you there?"
"Yeah mom its me" she said turning to look at her mom.......  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 3:40 pm
Sero nodded to Sira. "See ya..." Sero looked back at Reks with a confusing look on his face. "Umm...who is this...'Ai' he talks about? I've never heard of her before. Is she like...a cousin to him or something?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 4:38 pm
((>.< im confused...were are you Sero???0.o i duno where everyone is >.<))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 12:03 pm
((They're all visiting me in the hospital))

Reks waited until Sira left to explain to Sero who Ai was. "Ai... is Sira's girlfriend..." He said, smiling slightly. "They're in, well, love..." He said, then frowning at what was next in the story. "She's been in a comma for quite a while..."  

Batjesusman

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 1:34 pm
Sero's eyes widened and he looked at the door that Sira just resently walked out of. "Man...that must have been...horrible for him." Sero shook his head. "I feel bad for the dude...he must be in real love with her, to visit her everyday."

((so like...what are we gonna' do with the person who's Ai? As far as I've seen, she hasn't been on for like...a year.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 11, 2008 4:01 pm
((lol OKAY THNX >.< i kinda figured XP))
Saiya sat next to her mothers bed and held her hand
"Saiya.....if i die soon....."
"NO....your not going to die!!" Saiya said with a tear rolling down her cheaks
"No....you know i will die soon....and mabye even soon than....you.....think..." she said her eyes closing slowly ad her heart rate slowinbg down...
"Mom???MOM?!?" she said jumping to her feet as the beeping noise dissapered and he heart stoped "SOME ONE....SOMEONE PLEAS HELP!!!" she yelled as some nurses came in and started helping her. tears ran down face....  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 2:35 pm
"Yeahhh..." Reks said, wincing as he felt his arm. The medication seemed to be wearing off... He could start to feel his arm...  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 1:45 pm
Sero looked at Reks. "How's your arm feeling? Must feel like it's burning like heck?" Sero rubbed his broken arm. "Also...is there...any side effects to the 1000Tigers?"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 1:03 pm
"It's starting to hurt a bit..." Reks commented, the pain starting from the top of his arm, slowly working down to his even worse arm. "If I use the technique too much...." He said as an answer to his question. He then saw nurses and medical ninja rushing down the hall, a flat, long, beep running through the air. "Whats that about?" he wondered aloud, seeing them squash into the room opposite of them.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:16 pm
The nurses all began to cover her and she couldnt see her mother one said "Will you pleas wait outside?" she was rushing to help and there wanst any room for all of them to be in there. She rushed out of the rom and wited by the door and continused to here the long, one tone beep.  

Sayuki-Uchiha

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:21 pm
Sero looked outside worringly. "Here, I'll go check...might be something bad." Sero slowly edged out of the room and saw a girl sitting on a bench, looking sad and afraid. "Excuse me, what's going on? We heard nurses and docters and all heck going loose."  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2008 4:23 pm
"I-its my mom........she is sick.....and then suddenly out of the blue....." she couldnt continue tears started to come out of her eyes. she covered her face so noone could see  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Batjesusman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2008 11:17 am
Reks grunted a reply to Sero and layed in his bed, listening to the busy nurses and that continuos, flat beep. It ricosheyed through his head, reverberating through his eardrms and causing his to clamp his hands to his head, covering his ears and blocking out the noise. Fricken migrains... He thought, his right hand flopping back to the bed in pain. He had forgotten about the pain developing in his arm. It had almost reached his hand....  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff