Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
THE LINUS FOREST RP! (It has begun!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Having fun?
  YES!
  No...
  You're weird... I'm just here for the poll gold.
View Results

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:37 pm
Tomoe runs towards Nightbane's unconcious body. "Nightbane!" she said softly, shaking him a bit. "W-Wake up!" she said, feeling scared. She turned around and faced Juno, who really seemed out of it. "Oh.. what do I do now...? Bella's right... I am a helpless little duck..." she said, her eyes getting watery.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:38 pm
Esuna sees how Nightbane has changed so quickly and into such an incredible force. "Tomoe... this is way to risky. At least if I die, then maybe it will be meaningfull!. You, on the other hand, we need you!" she yells, her face showing deep seriusness. "Damnit... why did they appoint me to the man that has the worst fates in the first place?" she thinks, still having a tight grip on her staff.

Juno sees how Nightbane transformed again, and how he kept attacking him and charging for Juno, rather surprised at how powerfull his resolve was to fight him. At this, his teeth spittle with blood as he says "Oh... a worthy challenger.... but to an unworthy end!" he yells, as his hand goes right for his heart. At first, it all seemed too good to be true, and, as he finds out, Esuna cast a crystal haze spell, making his claw morph into a claw filled with painfull growing crystals, and he steps back.

(Don't worry my good friend, up to now, i think you've been really skillfull at this rp, and i don't mind the control! Hmm... maybe i might kill him.. maybe not... jk. You'll just have to check later to find out. Btw, which camp do you go? I'm.. yes... Boy Scout. Eagle scout, actually XD)  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 6:43 pm
Tomoe out of fear, quickly grabs her sword and runs toward him, aiming to slash him in the arm, hoping to get him. "Juno, snap out of it!" she yelled, trying to get him back to his senses in vain. Misses the attack and tries to hit again, pouncing on him as always.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:05 pm
Juno sees her go at him like this, feeling that her attempts are purely futile. "You haven't learned anything..." he bellows, as he steps forward once again, and this time aims for Tomoe with his stinger in the air, knowing this is a sure hit. As Tomoe and the stinger collide, he laughs to himself, until he sees that he missed by a single inch, and prepares to retract it, but fears that, as a Neko-Jinn, Tomoe already has the upper hand in this fight.

Esuna starts to bombard Juno's hide with crystal freeze spells, slowing him down enough for Tomoe to land an attack on him.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:08 pm
Tomoe dodges all his attacks with exreme agility, but doesn't want to attack him again in fear of hurting him. "Juno, listen to me! You don't want to do this!" she said, nearly avoiding his stinger again. "Please, stop!" she said in desperation.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:21 pm
Juno stops in his tracks, seeing her hesitating. "Why do you want me to stop? .... You don't understand what this is, Tomoe. You shoudln't have ever gotten close to me.... now look what I am!" he yells, and shows his claws, his feet and appendages to her, to show the horror of what he is now. In his mind, a soft thougth emantaes through the darkness. "No... it was never her fault... you decided to come.." is the sounding thought, a soft toned one at that.

Witnessing this, Esuna tells Tomoe, "Don't listen to him! He's under the control of the demon! " while holding the staff.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:26 pm
Tomoe listen to Esuna and nods. "I.. I don't understand many things, Juno... but I do know one thing! I don't care what you look like, Ijust know that my real friend, the real Juno is in there somewhere!" she says, dropping her sword and walking closer to him. "Actually, I'm glad I got close to you... I got to meet a nice, funny and caring man... who has worried about me, and taught me many, many things!" she said softly as she kept aproaching him until she was so close that she had to look up.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:42 pm
"...She's right.... i wasn't evere born this way.. and i'm not going to let you control over my life..." a small whisper of a thought comes, small in lenght, but strong with power.

"You realize that... no matter what you do to me... it will last till the day you die? Why disobey that which you have agreed to? You payed the price to protect yourself from losing your life... now it's time to collect the debt, Juno." the creature growls, the appendages and claws snapping, already taking one more thunderous step to finish her off. But at the mid-step, he stops ,and he starts to shake with rage again.

"That's it... he's weakened... Tomoe, please stand back.. i'll use my Spirit Cleansing.. even though it's going to be painful, it's the only way to revert him back... " Esuna says, pointing her Staff at Juno as a sniper rifle yet again, this time fully concentrated. "We need to evacuate Nightbane in a few minues, before he also suffers any more damages" she says.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:47 pm
Tomoe looks at Esuna. "No... I don't want you to hurt yourself..." she said softly. Maybe he'll react and turn back for the same reason he transformed in the first place... my scent and blood... it's stupid... but it's worth a try... She runs toward him and pounces on him, landing on his back again, placing her arms around his neck.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 7:58 pm
The large scorpion form of Juno tries to make a grab to Tomoe, but can't reach his back. Thinking quickly, he controls his stinger and tries to attack her by piercing her through the back, but Juno's constant thoughts keep him from killing her, barely 5 feet from her. The monster bellows, and seems to be also smelling her scent, and her blood to, trying to not let Juno overpower him, but Juno doesn't let down on keeping his strength.

Esuna watches worried, knows that the stinger was too close to be safe, and tries to keep close watch, and wishes for Juno to hurry up and to come out from his form again.  

AxelNekko

La Petite Ange

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:00 pm
"Please, stop!" Tomoe said as she closed her eyes, and holded onto him tightly. "Juno-chan, please!" she said in a loud, worried voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:03 pm
A bright light filled the night. A bird of fire came. It was Joe! He hoped that a bright light would stop the fighting, so he swooped around the fight.  

hopltetheleader

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:11 pm
Juno is blinded by the flash, being struck by it and how dark his eyes were used to it. Paralized, he listens fuly to those words from Tomoe, and, slowly, his figure begins to change back, his large appendages turning back into normal skin, his body changing to a bloody version of himself, clothes torn and his chains dangling from his chest like before. At this, he collapses on the floor.

"Finnally, at long last" Esuna thinks, " He's tranquilized..". She floats over to Tomoe and Joe. "Thanks.. i'm sorry ths ever happened... it's... kind of hard to cope with , through all these years....."  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:15 pm
"It's... okay..." she looks at the unconcious body of Juno and bites her lip softly. "Juno-chan...." she said softly. She layed over his chest, just to check for a heartbeat and smiles softly when she heard one. "I'll carry you back home..." she said as she took him on her arms and began to walk to the castle, looking at the Pheonix and smiled. "Thank you."  

La Petite Ange

hopltetheleader

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 8:17 pm
Flys back to the ground and turns human. "No problem."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 306 307 308 309 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games