Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
AFG Sallies Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

UglyCoyoteNG

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 6:19 pm
Phantoms home from the vet. Looks kinda gushy ( i say that because he is bleeding juuust a little.) he's tired and cranky and wants to cuddle and hug me (which end with me angry not at him, but at the fact he's bleeding all over me) and its hard to say "no."

Poor guy. The worst is yet to come when he figures out he'll never me alowed outside again. :/  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:08 pm
Rainey_angel81
Yay...four weeks of house sitting. monehmonehmoneh >.>

What did yu get rejected from Sabi?

Who did I get rejected by, actually... XD;; Someone IRL  

punchIT

Xayvien

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 7:59 pm
June 20, 2006.

I won't be able to post here or on GaiaOnline for a long while, because I might be developing a problem with my wrist. The pain in my wrist is unbearable right now because it feels almost like it snapped, and no, I'm not Emo! I just wanted everyone to know, I won't be playing Online Games, and I will only be on YIM until its healed. Alongside finishing my book of course.

- Skyler .H. (A.K.A) .Eco.Hart.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 9:46 pm
.Eco.Hart.
June 20, 2006.

I won't be able to post here or on GaiaOnline for a long while, because I might be developing a problem with my wrist. The pain in my wrist is unbearable right now because it feels almost like it snapped, and no, I'm not Emo! I just wanted everyone to know, I won't be playing Online Games, and I will only be on YIM until its healed. Alongside finishing my book of course.

My wrists have both been hurting me lately. Like, constantly sore and if I move them just right I get this sharp paint shooting through it. Happened at least three times at work. I bought wrist braces til I can get in to see a doctor.  

shoki_de_nai

Fuzzy Canine

12,900 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Rainey_angel81

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 11:55 pm
Sabi.exe
Rainey_angel81
Yay...four weeks of house sitting. monehmonehmoneh >.>

What did yu get rejected from Sabi?

Who did I get rejected by, actually... XD;; Someone IRL

I;m sorry *hugs*  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:33 pm
.Eco.Hart.
June 20, 2006.

Here's a tip, learn to type quickly with one hand, although you have more errors, it means it's a lot less pain.... either that or you have your computer next to your bed and it's too cold to use both hands on the keyboard!  

Crenn

Selene Aries

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 6:57 pm
Crenn

Here's a tip, learn to type quickly with one hand, although you have more errors, it means it's a lot less pain.... either that or you have your computer next to your bed and it's too cold to use both hands on the keyboard!

Sorry, but I can't help but laugh a little at the suggestion of someone learning to type quickly, one handed. xd

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:06 pm
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

Sorry, but I can't help but laugh a little at the suggestion of someone learning to type quickly, one handed. xd

It's no problem, now that I read over it again, it sort of sounds dirty xD

But seriously, it was meant for innocence!  

Crenn

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:11 pm
Crenn
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

i kinda got the creepy vibe but i got what you ment to say  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:17 pm
Drifter_Xwolf
Crenn
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

i kinda got the creepy vibe but i got what you ment to say

To prove it's innocent, I'll say this. I type with one hand mainly in mornings or very late at night when it's about 10c in my room (I have no heating.... except for the computers) so I use one hand to type, switching hands so they stay fairly warm. As for what the other hand does, it scratches my arse at most but nothing else!  

Crenn

Drifter_Xwolf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 7:19 pm
naw i got what ya ment i have to do it all the time in class at school we have like 20 some computers so we need air con. to keep then from over heating  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 1:36 am
Crenn

To prove it's innocent, I'll say this. I type with one hand mainly in mornings or very late at night when it's about 10c in my room (I have no heating.... except for the computers) so I use one hand to type, switching hands so they stay fairly warm. As for what the other hand does, it scratches my arse at most but nothing else!
yeah but how do you warm UP your hands? rofl dirty dirty!

Angry:

WTF. WHY. neutral I start using a public drawing network, and nor only dose NG get stolen, but turned into a guy and given a diffrent name. ASFgl;fdhlgdf. HATE.  

UglyCoyoteNG

2aetH

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:09 pm
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

I do it all the time. What's so funny about it? 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:11 pm
reitha n-aroshi
Diana Vulpes
Crenn

I do it all the time. What's so funny about it? 3nodding

I think of something perverted when one handed typing in involved xd  

Sirus Jin

Crenn

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:43 pm
I think most people are thinking that.....  
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 1043 1044 1045 1046 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games