Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
SQUAD RP{THE BEGINING OF THE END} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iLacey

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:52 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

"Yeah now Stop before you Come out of the Trees"
tal stops at the treeline and kneels down to let her off
{finally found it this is what i was looking in kitsune for}

She gets off and Stumbles but Grabs onto a tree "Oh thank God" She looks out and then points out as Hundreds of Soul Collecters Hit the Lake then go back up and she Points to a Huge one thats Red "See that one...It eats The little Soul Collecters"
but arnt they the same species?tal sits down and watches them
"Its a Diffrent type, If I get to Close to it, it will Suck out all The souls within Me and Ill fall down a Lifeless Clay Doll Basically"

wait your made of clay?
tal pokes her head to see if it made a hollow sound
bope no sound...are you sure your made of clay?

She sigh's "Im Made of Clay, Flesh, Grave yard Soil, Blood of another, and Somthing eles I forgot" She giggles "Thats Why when You touch Me I feel so Cold and Lifeless like Clay, You cant feel it when Im a Cat because of My Fur"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:54 pm
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

She gets off and Stumbles but Grabs onto a tree "Oh thank God" She looks out and then points out as Hundreds of Soul Collecters Hit the Lake then go back up and she Points to a Huge one thats Red "See that one...It eats The little Soul Collecters"
"Its a Diffrent type, If I get to Close to it, it will Suck out all The souls within Me and Ill fall down a Lifeless Clay Doll Basically"

wait your made of clay?

She sigh's "Im Made of Clay, Flesh, Grave yard Soil, Blood of another, and Somthing eles I forgot" She giggles "Thats Why when You touch Me I feel so Cold and Lifeless like Clay, You cant feel it when Im a Cat because of My Fur"
ok i guess that makes sence so what now?  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:56 pm
she set the cloth down and walks around the forest, her head was feeling better and she felt a little weak "not to self, conserve more energy before going into other side" she muttered rubbing her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 02, 2007 11:56 pm
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

wait your made of clay?

"I think My Soul Collecter was Divowered By that thing, It hasnt Come back" She looks at all of them "I need to Summon one of them, but Imafraid to get to close"  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:01 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

wait your made of clay?

"I think My Soul Collecter was Divowered By that thing, It hasnt Come back" She looks at all of them "I need to Summon one of them, but Imafraid to get to close"
i could distract it for you?
http://www.starz.com/appmanager/seg/s?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=template&template_dir=/features/sod_bunnies/&template_file=content.html
{bunny shorts}  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:04 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

wait your made of clay?

http://www.starz.com/appmanager/seg/s?_nfpb=true&_pageLabel=template&template_dir=/features/sod_bunnies/&template_file=content.html
{bunny shorts}

"It might Eat you...and Beside's I might get more then one if Im not careful, They are all looking for a Master...So its Hard..." She tries to get one to Come closer  

iLacey

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:05 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{bunny shorts}

"It might Eat you...and Beside's I might get more then one if Im not careful, They are all looking for a Master...So its Hard..." She tries to get one to Come closer
like hell its going to eat me the thing looks retarded and fat i could take it
tal pulls out his claws  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:09 am
she yawns looking around "where is everyone?" she said to herself while looking around, she sighs and shruggs, she rubbs her arms and walks over by a lake, she looks into the water then looks around  

Aprilbaby1

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:11 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{bunny shorts}

tal pulls out his claws

(OMG XD LOLZ LMAO XDDD Bunny shorts)
She starts Lauphing she holds her hand over her mouth "HAHAHA, Its not Retarded...It is Fat Ill admit that, and Im not takeing that risk okay"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:16 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{bunny shorts}

tal pulls out his claws

She starts Lauphing she holds her hand over her mouth "HAHAHA, Its not Retarded...It is Fat Ill admit that, and Im not takeing that risk okay"
{oops wrong site here is the real one}
fine then
tal stabs the ground and leaves his claws there for the moment  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:17 am
she touches the water lightly, feeling its coolness, she stands back up and looks around, she turns and slowly starts walking back  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:18 am
http://angryalien.com/  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

iLacey

PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:21 am
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

{bunny shorts}

tal pulls out his claws

fine then

(lol Doodie XD)
She looks at the ground "What are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:21 am
Aprilbaby1
she touches the water lightly, feeling its coolness, she stands back up and looks around, she turns and slowly starts walking back
tal sees her
river?
tal sits in the shadows watching her  

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Great-Pan

7,050 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 12:24 am
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x
lupinewarrior
x-XLoveXnXWarX-x

tal pulls out his claws

fine then

(lol Doodie XD)
She looks at the ground "What are you doing?"
im about to do something to make the red thing freak out
the claws start to glow green and the faces on them starts to move as the claws float through the air and stab the soul colector but doesnt hurt it instead its eye black over and it goes into a fit fraking out and thrashing in the air  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 157 158 159 160 161 162 ... 245 246 247 248 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games