Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 pm

He pushed the ice pack away. "I old you dont need it." He stood up looking at her smiling. Then he did what he didnt think he'd ever do he kissed Nemu on the lips.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:50 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Even though she was still crying, Yuki smiled as Shun hugged her. "Yeah well i just wish kaori was as happy for me as you are." She hugged him back she hadnt seen him in a while. "i missed you so much."

Shun looked at Yuki then sighed heavily. "I'm guessing he wasn't that thrilled....But he should be. He's going to be having a little siblings and that is the greatest thing of all." Shun said as he remembered his little sister Kiki and smiled softly then patted her head. "And I missed you too. Just don't worry. I'll try talking to him later. Where is he now?"

"last time i saw him he was at the house but by now he could be any where." She offered him the spot on the bench next to her.

Shun sat down and thought about it for a few minutes. "I'm not sure. Where could he go. I higly doubt a hotel.....Does he have any friends?"

"No hes never met anyone out side of the family other than you and shiro oh and tora but he as no clue where she is. Hed probibly be at home though." She hoed he was at home sleeping.

"Nobody knows where Tora is. You'll be lucky to find her anymore. But I don't think he would be at home...not after that...He's very stubborn for his age. And Shiro lives where you are...And I don't live anywhere.." Shun stated then went into thought again. "Wait...does he knows where Mayun's mansion is?"

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:52 pm

-nemu froze up for a second, then pulled away-....im....im sorry- she dropped the ice pack and ran out, running into her bed room-
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 3:56 pm

blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
lil_emo_lover_7

Even though she was still crying, Yuki smiled as Shun hugged her. "Yeah well i just wish kaori was as happy for me as you are." She hugged him back she hadnt seen him in a while. "i missed you so much."

Shun looked at Yuki then sighed heavily. "I'm guessing he wasn't that thrilled....But he should be. He's going to be having a little siblings and that is the greatest thing of all." Shun said as he remembered his little sister Kiki and smiled softly then patted her head. "And I missed you too. Just don't worry. I'll try talking to him later. Where is he now?"

"last time i saw him he was at the house but by now he could be any where." She offered him the spot on the bench next to her.

Shun sat down and thought about it for a few minutes. "I'm not sure. Where could he go. I higly doubt a hotel.....Does he have any friends?"

"No hes never met anyone out side of the family other than you and shiro oh and tora but he as no clue where she is. Hed probibly be at home though." She hoed he was at home sleeping.

"Nobody knows where Tora is. You'll be lucky to find her anymore. But I don't think he would be at home...not after that...He's very stubborn for his age. And Shiro lives where you are...And I don't live anywhere.." Shun stated then went into thought again. "Wait...does he knows where Mayun's mansion is?"

negi wakes up "i think i saw who you are talking about. he was going that way when i saw him" negi points in the direction of the place shun and nemu live at

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:00 pm

"He might know where it is i dont know if he does or not." Yuki said with he hands on her tummy.

Kaori walked to the wall hiting his head on it. "Stupid stupid stupid." He repeated as he hit his head against the wall.The pain didnt faze him and nither did the blood now driping from his head.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:02 pm

-nemu was laying on her bed, wiping away tears-

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:04 pm

Shun looked up at Negi as he pointed to where he mmight have saw Kaori and noted that was the general direction of MAyun's house then looked at Yuki and nodded. "Alright." He saud as he got uo and stretched. "Its a start at least. Lets go and see if Nemu has seen him."
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:05 pm

-nemu had stopped crying, and was looking out the window for shun-

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:06 pm

"can i come?" negi asked
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:07 pm

Kaori walked to the thin spot on the floor. "Nemu Im sorr..." There was a thud as kaori passed out on the foor from hiting is head. The blood still driping down his face.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:08 pm

The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy

Rina stops too and face starts to turn red,she then looks away,"U-Um...uh..."

Rez:No matter how hard i look...i dont remember ever seeing you before...

Rina looks at Rez and then looks away again,"U-Um...well...",she looks at him again but cant look at him too long since he's too close to her,eventually looking away again,"M-M-Maybe because...it was a really long time ago..."

Rez:Maybe...*stops leaning toward Rina and continues walking*

Rina watches Rez walk away for a few seconds and walks to him,catching up to him,she then looks down and plays with her fingers,kind of sad that Rez cant remember too

Rez:Hm...well,i guess we lost Rook...*sighs* oh well,i guess it's just me and you Rina
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 pm

-nemu head him, and the thud, she looked at the spot to see blood seeping through, she rushed up, and ran into his room- jesu-, what did you do to yourself.......-she ran back downstairs and grabbed some guaze, and began to bandage the wound-

ShadowWraith17

5,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Signature Look 250

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:09 pm

"ok lets go." Yuki stood up and noded to the boy who askd to go to.
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:11 pm

"Yeah, Negi." Shun said as he started to walk to Mayun's mansion.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games