Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
The Official AFG Chatterbox! 4000 pages of awesomeness! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:18 pm
wow there people here at this time. greetings.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:19 pm
Podunk_the_Mighty
Viraana
yes! I have lost my sexy a** xp
Bah. 'Tis opinion. 3nodding
*sniffles* ;-; no more shirt to go with these pants ;.; stupid male only crap ><  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:19 pm
*relaxes in his chair, and plays some Pink Floyd on his Ocarina*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:20 pm
katanaakuma
wow there people here at this time. greetings.

Yawn to ya ^.^ (I can't get enough of that new greting ^.^)

how are ya?

Skuger Moonclaw

Podunk_the_Mighty

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:20 pm
Viraana
Podunk_the_Mighty
Viraana
yes! I have lost my sexy a** xp
Bah. 'Tis opinion. 3nodding
*sniffles* ;-; no more shirt to go with these pants ;.; stupid male only crap ><
yep. very suck.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:22 pm
xd the power of yawn heart heart heart heart  

Crocina

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:24 pm
Very bored. I think there changing that soon so that both sexes can were whatever they want I'm not sure throw its only rumors. But i would like to finally were skirt here.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:25 pm
katanaakuma
Very bored. I think there changing that soon so that both sexes can were whatever they want I'm not sure throw its only rumors. But i would like to finally were skirt here.
I'd like stockings...  

Podunk_the_Mighty

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:26 pm
katanaakuma
I wouldn't count on that ;.; gaia mean!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:26 pm
katanaakuma

*huggles* Yay, some one else who wants to wear em. Felt so alone.

I really hope they do let, cause like the female gloves are so much nicer then male. and skirts, and stuff. ^.^ that would be a dream come true

Skuger Moonclaw

Crocina

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:27 pm
Sura Tokaniku
katanaakuma

I really hope they do let, cause like the female gloves are so much nicer then male. and skirts, and stuff. ^.^ that would be a dream come true
XD i think guys would look cool with this hair style i have..  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:28 pm
Viraana
Sura Tokaniku
katanaakuma

XD i think guys would look cool with this hair style i have..

oh if they did hair, I could finnaly have good looking long hair T.T I can only dream  

Skuger Moonclaw

katanaakuma

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:28 pm
Your not alone theres alot of people on gaia that are trying to get gaia to let the male avatars to were skirts.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:30 pm
i want a boobless femaleish ava >< gonk or smaller boobs anyways..  

Crocina

Skuger Moonclaw

PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2004 8:30 pm
katanaakuma
Your not alone theres alot of people on gaia that are trying to get gaia to let the male avatars to were skirts.

Other then Gaia's Anti-crossdresser, dosen't make sense how some things are bi, and others are just male or female. if they can make things that change majorly to fit ether, they could do minor. It would be so easy (I think) To set up skirts for men. like you'd have to chage anything.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1588 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 ... 4076 4077 4078 4079 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games