Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko school Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:19 pm

blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(O.O woah......)

Kiki roamed the grounds, looking for her big brother. She saw Nate in the tree then headed up to him and waved. "Nate right? Have you seen Shu-kun by any chance?"

Shun was walking to the cafeteria to get something to eat when he saw Racy and waved. "Racy!"
racy's falshbacks quickly disapeared and she looked up to shun. "hey..." she said quietly, her voice fading as it got to the end of 'hi'.

nate looked up and almost fell out of the tree, like yesterday, but her cought himself as he started to fall, and he ended up looking like a sloth, hanging upside-down in a tree branch. this time he didnt save his soda. "aww.." he said looking at the spilled can on the grass. then he looked to KiKi as he jumped down, landing on his feet and brushes off some dirt from his jacket. "oh, um...no...sorry..." he siad walking to her, holding the back of his head. "oh,lets see if racy found him?" he siad, holding out his hand, needing her to hold it, or at least touch it.

"You okay Racy? Shun asked as he gave a worried look to her blank expression.

"Alright." Kiki said smiling as she took Nate's hand without hesitation.

racy shook her head slightly. "no, im fine..." she said quietly again, still staring at the floor. somehow she was having a very hard time lying. there was a deep trouble inside of her that was telling her something was wrong.

nate smiled whn she took his head and he looked into the distance, his eyes glowed a slight white and his hair flew up a bit and they teleported to racy and shun in a second. "hey guys n_n" he said normally, letting go of kiki's hand.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Misuzu0614
From the depths of evil...

Saya was dragging Mitsuki by the feet, wandering the school grounds. "I wonder when you're going to wake up...," she thought aloud. "This is stupid you know, being in a coma and worrying everyone to their graves." She pouted, her eyes glistening in the light. "I miss you nee-chan," she murmured softly.

will I find the lost, most precious hallowed Light.

negi bumps into them "oh im sorry"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:22 pm

sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

Saya was dragging Mitsuki by the feet, wandering the school grounds. "I wonder when you're going to wake up...," she thought aloud. "This is stupid you know, being in a coma and worrying everyone to their graves." She pouted, her eyes glistening in the light. "I miss you nee-chan," she murmured softly.

((i dont think shes on right now is she?
oh and one question. i never really knew if negi was a girl or a boy...no offense.
maybe he/she should RP with Ria?))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 pm

sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

Saya accidentally dropped Mitsuki and she cursed under her breath. She looked at Negi and smiled, "It's alright." She picked up Mitsuki's feet again and started walking again, dragging Mitsuki.

bones and rot

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:23 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

oh and one question. i never really knew if negi was a girl or a boy...no offense.

((its a he. i got his name from an anime i like))
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 pm

angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(O.O woah......)

Kiki roamed the grounds, looking for her big brother. She saw Nate in the tree then headed up to him and waved. "Nate right? Have you seen Shu-kun by any chance?"

Shun was walking to the cafeteria to get something to eat when he saw Racy and waved. "Racy!"
racy's falshbacks quickly disapeared and she looked up to shun. "hey..." she said quietly, her voice fading as it got to the end of 'hi'.

nate looked up and almost fell out of the tree, like yesterday, but her cought himself as he started to fall, and he ended up looking like a sloth, hanging upside-down in a tree branch. this time he didnt save his soda. "aww.." he said looking at the spilled can on the grass. then he looked to KiKi as he jumped down, landing on his feet and brushes off some dirt from his jacket. "oh, um...no...sorry..." he siad walking to her, holding the back of his head. "oh,lets see if racy found him?" he siad, holding out his hand, needing her to hold it, or at least touch it.

racy shook her head slightly. "no, im fine..." she said quietly again, still staring at the floor. somehow she was having a very hard time lying. there was a deep trouble inside of her that was telling her something was wrong.

nate smiled whn she took his head and he looked into the distance, his eyes glowed a slight white and his hair flew up a bit and they teleported to racy and shun in a second. "hey guys n_n" he said normally, letting go of kiki's hand.

(Time for bed now....night everyone.)

Shun frowned; totally unconvinced. "Your lying. Something is wrong..." HE said befaor to see Nate and Kiki.
"Hi Shu-kun." She said smiling and looked at Racy ad tilted her head before frowinging.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:24 pm

Misuzu0614
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

Saya accidentally dropped Mitsuki and she cursed under her breath. She looked at Negi and smiled, "It's alright." She picked up Mitsuki's feet again and started walking again, dragging Mitsuki.

"oh ok bye"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:27 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

((who is Ria?))

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:28 pm

blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
angel_eyes200
blessedheart
(O.O woah......)

(Time for bed now....night everyone.)

Shun frowned; totally unconvinced. "Your lying. Something is wrong..." HE said befaor to see Nate and Kiki.
"Hi Shu-kun." She said smiling and looked at Racy ad tilted her head before frowinging.

((bye blessed!!))
racy made a slight hand, welcoming kiki's appearance. she lookedup at shun, and smiled slightly. "right...im just...worryied..." she said innocently truthful.

nate walked over racy, putting an arm ovr her shoulder. holding her chin up with a finger. "hey, what are you wrryied about? youre so pale..." he said looking about her face. racy was actually too occupied in the mind to growl at him to get off her shoulder.
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:29 pm

sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

((who is Ria?))

((oh yeah, ive her of it n_n
oh yeah!!! you havent met ria!! you must you must! here, ill start smile )
ria got tired of being alone in her dorm, and wiped away het tears, and stopped crying. she walked out and roamed the halls of the school.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:33 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
Misuzu0614

((who is Ria?))

ria got tired of being alone in her dorm, and wiped away het tears, and stopped crying. she walked out and roamed the halls of the school.

he goes inside the school and walks and bunps into her by accident "im sorry" he sees that she was crying "ms is something wroung?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:39 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((who is Ria?))

he goes inside the school and walks and bunps into her by accident "im sorry" he sees that she was crying "ms is something wroung?"
ria gasped when she was bumped into, but lookd at the new person infront of her. she wiped her eyes. "ih..um..its nothing.." she said blushing and continued walking shyly.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:40 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200

((who is Ria?))

ria gasped when she was bumped into, but lookd at the new person infront of her. she wiped her eyes. "ih..um..its nothing.." she said blushing and continued walking shyly.

"are you sure its nothing?"
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:42 pm

sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((who is Ria?))

she stopped and shook her head, closing her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:47 pm

angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1
angel_eyes200
sk8rkool1

((who is Ria?))

she stopped and shook her head, closing her eyes as a tear rolled down her cheek.

"fine. uhm what is your name? mine is negi"
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 1879 1880 1881 1882 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games