Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 6:56 pm

sk8rkool1
sk8rkool1
"why do you think that?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:02 pm

"I did a horrible thing to a good friend that may make another good freind want kill me." He was killing himself inside for kissing Nemu. Again he was contemplating several ways to off himself if Shun didnt kill him first.

"I have no idea, but he saw you then he ran out so apparently its something to do with you. Maybe you should go ask him." Yuki had no clue why Kaori would act like this.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:12 pm

"well lots of people do foolish things but they dont have to kill there selfs for it. so you shouldnt kill yourself either"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:20 pm

"How the heck did you know what i was thinking about? And its not only because of my foolishness but because my life is hell." He dug his nails into the palm of his hand drawing blood as the nails hit muscle.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:24 pm

"well the frist part doesnt matter right now. do you wanna tell me how your life is hell?"
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:33 pm

"No I'd rather not exsplain my personal life to someone i dont even know." He opend his hands blood driping off of them. He hated his temper but there was no stoping it hed end up like his real father and kill himself

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:35 pm

"oh ok"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 12:17 am

xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy

Rina stops too and face starts to turn red,she then looks away,"U-Um...uh..."

Rez:No matter how hard i look...i dont remember ever seeing you before...

Rina looks at Rez and then looks away again,"U-Um...well...",she looks at him again but cant look at him too long since he's too close to her,eventually looking away again,"M-M-Maybe because...it was a really long time ago..."

Rez:Maybe...*stops leaning toward Rina and continues walking*

Rina watches Rez walk away for a few seconds and walks to him,catching up to him,she then looks down and plays with her fingers,kind of sad that Rez cant remember too

Rez:Hm...well,i guess we lost Rook...*sighs* oh well,i guess it's just me and you Rina

Rina looks at Rez,"Y-yeah..." she says,looking around

Perfect Aim Amy

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:30 pm

"Yeah. I wonder if I did something..?" Shun said, saying tha last part mostly to himself as he excused himself from the room then went to wereNegi and Kaori were. "Ummm..Kaori? Can you explain why you ran away when you saw my face?"
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:36 pm

"wow"

RuneJasper
Crew

Interesting Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:28 pm

Kaori looked at shun. "Im so sorry, oh Shun Im so sorry." Ashamed tears ran down his cheeks, his ears down against his head and his tail wrapped around his wast. "I-I kissed Nemu. It was stupid and Im a fool and Im so sorry." He couldnt even look Shun in the eyes he was to ashamed of himself to.
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 3:35 am

The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy
xGOTx IRex
The Rookie Amy

Rina looks at Rez and then looks away again,"U-Um...well...",she looks at him again but cant look at him too long since he's too close to her,eventually looking away again,"M-M-Maybe because...it was a really long time ago..."

Rez:Maybe...*stops leaning toward Rina and continues walking*

Rina watches Rez walk away for a few seconds and walks to him,catching up to him,she then looks down and plays with her fingers,kind of sad that Rez cant remember too

Rez:Hm...well,i guess we lost Rook...*sighs* oh well,i guess it's just me and you Rina

Rina looks at Rez,"Y-yeah..." she says,looking around

Rez:Hm...so what do you wanna do?

Flippy flusters Flaky

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:57 pm

lil_emo_lover_7
Kaori looked at shun. "Im so sorry, oh Shun Im so sorry." Ashamed tears ran down his cheeks, his ears down against his head and his tail wrapped around his wast. "I-I kissed Nemu. It was stupid and Im a fool and Im so sorry." He couldnt even look Shun in the eyes he was to ashamed of himself to.

"Kaori calm down, I'm sure you-" Shun began to say then stopped what he was saying when Kaori admitted he kissed Nemu. "W-what..?" Shun said in total shock, not really sure if he was hearing right.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Kaori was crying harder. He hated himself right now. "im so sorry i deserve ay punishmet you want to bestow upon me im an idot and you arnt wrong to hate me." He still couldnt look at Shun he was so ashamed.

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games