Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:16 pm
Shun looked at Kaori then at Yuki and hugged her. "I'm sorry Yuki...I'm so sorry." He said softly, feeling silent tears reach his face.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:28 pm
blessedheart
Shun wondered if this was the bad feeling he was getting...but it was still there...The feeling like something was still wrong.. "Yuki...I don't think Kaori is dead...I know I sound insane. Very insane, but I just have a feeling tha something is still terribly wrong." Shun said as he knelt down and looked at her. "So you think I'm crazy for thinking that?"

((no no one is supposed to know cuzi have a plan for kaori later on))  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:31 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
blessedheart
Shun wondered if this was the bad feeling he was getting...but it was still there...The feeling like something was still wrong.. "Yuki...I don't think Kaori is dead...I know I sound insane. Very insane, but I just have a feeling tha something is still terribly wrong." Shun said as he knelt down and looked at her. "So you think I'm crazy for thinking that?"

((no no one is supposed to know cuzi have a plan for kaori later on))

(lol, KK. I'll change my post then^.^)  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:32 pm
racy walks around, bored, following nate. for once.
nate wades his feet in the lake, and racy sits up in a tree, playing some leafs.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:34 pm
*Reks and xion climb out of the lake*
Xion:"Ahh that was cold"
Reks:"Yeah,well we should head back to town"
*They walk into town*  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image
[[ Hey guys. Been a while since I've been on Neko. I used to be on Neko school. (: ]]
Mia walked around the forest. She was confused on how she got there, trying to find her way. She looked up and all she could see were trees. " Hello? " She called out.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:40 pm
Yuki hugged Shun back crying on his shoulder. "I cant belive my boy is gone." She felt her heart shatter into a million peices. She had seen the note already but she didnt want to read it yet.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:42 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
User Image
[[ Hey guys. Been a while since I've been on Neko. I used to be on Neko school. (: ]]
Mia walked around the forest. She was confused on how she got there, trying to find her way. She looked up and all she could see were trees. " Hello? " She called out.
racy's ears twitched, and she looked at nate. that familiar voice was suprising to hear again. nate thought, then jumped up. "om my god..." then he looked around, excitedly. racy smiled at his reaction. he ran to mia, swooping her into his arms, kissing her. then he pulled away. "hey, long time no see" he said calmly.  

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
Yuki hugged Shun back crying on his shoulder. "I cant belive my boy is gone." She felt her heart shatter into a million peices. She had seen the note already but she didnt want to read it yet.

Shun nodded, now at a loss of words. All he could do now was be here for Yuki, he wished he could do more for her though.."Me neither..." He managed to say as he sighed in defeat  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:44 pm
Mia smiled. " Hey." She was suprised when he swooped her up and kissed her, but not in a bad way. " I missed you. "  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

lord chazxr XIV

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:48 pm
*Reks and xion walk into town*
Xion:"you'lly we see somebpdy we know"
Reks:"Yeah'  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:51 pm
Yuki cried sobbing. She wished severus was here of all of the time this was the one she needed him most. She still hugged shun tightly/  

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:52 pm
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
Mia smiled. " Hey." She was suprised when he swooped her up and kissed her, but not in a bad way. " I missed you. "
"i missed you too! o my god, dont ever leave again, okay?" he said ending with a small laugh, hugging her from behind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:55 pm
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
"i missed you too! o my god, dont ever leave again, okay?" he said ending with a small laugh, hugging her from behind.

Mia giggled. " okay, Okay. Never again. Not without you." She smiled turning around and hugging him close.  

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 4:56 pm
lil_emo_lover_7
Yuki cried sobbing. She wished severus was here of all of the time this was the one she needed him most. She still hugged shun tightly/

"Yuki...We should cover the body..." Shun suggested as he looked out the window then sighed and wiped his face that were staained with tears with his sleeve then did the same for Yuki.  
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games