Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Adult Furries Guild
~The Bunny Den-come in and cuddle!!~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 8:58 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
What FF Edd? I loved X-2. whee

I know it does that in X and X-2, but I think they might be in alot of them, not really sure. I've been playing X-2 lately as a matter of fact.

I got the joke but I was asking what game you liked the most. 12 looks fun.

No real favorite. I did forget how much I like X-2 though, I got kinda rehooked.

I know. X was good as well.

Mmmhmm. I was playing that before this game, didn't finish all the way though. ^^;

I couldn't. I tried and got to the fight with sin on the airship and couldn't win.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:00 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily

whee

"The RPG I've been playing makes me wanna play FF X and to get FF XII. Magna Carta is pretty fun."

I should have 12 on Monday. whee

"Oh! Your so lucky!"

Drifter: "It's fairly easy for me. Quite an interesting game. Worth getting."

It was at the top of my list along with the guide, and my mom knows it's my first pick, so hopefully it's safe to assume. xp

"Ah. Well like I said earlier. Probably no presents for me. I have to wait until a week or so after x-mas."

Drifter: "Actually Magna Carta's fighting style is all it's own. You attack by pressing a series of buttons at required times. And in order to use stronger attacks you've got to use your weakest ones first. Like I said. Very interesting. I might be able to find a video on youtube to show you how it works."

TheKidiKehT

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:01 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Ah. Well like I said earlier. Probably no presents for me. I have to wait until a week or so after x-mas."

Ah, I don't get mine until tax returns.
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:02 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily

whee

"The RPG I've been playing makes me wanna play FF X and to get FF XII. Magna Carta is pretty fun."

"Oh! Your so lucky!"

It was at the top of my list along with the guide, and my mom knows it's my first pick, so hopefully it's safe to assume. xp

Drifter: "Actually Magna Carta's fighting style is all it's own. You attack by pressing a series of buttons at required times. And in order to use stronger attacks you've got to use your weakest ones first. Like I said. Very interesting. I might be able to find a video on youtube to show you how it works."

that sounds like an interesting style i might like it

well any way i gots to be going i got work in the morn and i rather not wake with a head ache

Drifter_Xwolf

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:04 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
I couldn't. I tried and got to the fight with sin on the airship and couldn't win.

Overdrive Sin I expect. My reasoning for not finishing this time is, I don't really want to do alot of the sidequests, I'd have to level up more for the end bosses, and I got kinda bored and wanted to play x-2. sweatdrop
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:05 pm

TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily

whee

"Oh! Your so lucky!"

A week after? sad I need to shower you with stuff then.

Eddily

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:06 pm

Drifter_Xwolf
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily

"Oh! Your so lucky!"

that sounds like an interesting style i might like it

"It's a very interesting style. Here's a video. And it's actually at the same point in the game that I'm at."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWiMeEYpU_w
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:08 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

Overdrive Sin I expect. My reasoning for not finishing this time is, I don't really want to do alot of the sidequests, I'd have to level up more for the end bosses, and I got kinda bored and wanted to play x-2. sweatdrop

Yea, the only games I finished were 7 and 9. 6 was kind of bad.

Shadows sweet embrace

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:08 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily
TheKidiKehT
Eddily

"Oh! Your so lucky!"

A week after? sad I need to shower you with stuff then.

"Heheh. No you don't."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:09 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

I never played 9, but I'd like to.

Eddily

Eddily

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:11 pm

TheKidiKehT

"Heheh. No you don't."

It's my right if I want to give you bunch of digital items or not. blaugh
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:12 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

It was sooo good. I got everyone's best wepon but this knight and that was because you had to finish 50% of the game with in like 10 hrs.

Shadows sweet embrace

TheKidiKehT

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:13 pm

Eddily
TheKidiKehT

"Heheh. No you don't."

It's my right if I want to give you bunch of digital items or not. blaugh

"Heheh. Ok. You got me there."
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:15 pm

Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

It was sooo good. I got everyone's best wepon but this knight and that was because you had to finish 50% of the game with in like 10 hrs.

o_O Weirdness. ^^; I hear lots of people liking that one. I'd like to know what's up with Freya too.

Eddily

Shadows sweet embrace

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 9:16 pm

Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace
Eddily
Shadows sweet embrace

o_O Weirdness. ^^; I hear lots of people liking that one. I'd like to know what's up with Freya too.

Kicking butt. She is so sweet. Vivi is good too.
Adult Furries Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 ... 2395 2396 2397 2398 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games