Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply popular Roleplay's and Contest's
Neko Slave rp Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

why do you rp?
for fun
70%
 70%  [ 67 ]
for golds
1%
 1%  [ 1 ]
my reasons are my own...
22%
 22%  [ 21 ]
why, to make ecchi stuff
6%
 6%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 95

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:53 pm

"Well i dont really kow i just want a girl." Sudenly she cried harder because of the memory. The pregnancy was going to very dificult for her bacause its will bring back meories of her pregnancey with kaori.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 7:59 pm

"I se-" Shun said then blinked when Yuki cried harder and he patted her back in comfort. "A girl qould be nice." He said then sighed again.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:06 pm

"I-Im sorry Sh-Shun. She just brings back memores of being pregnant with kaori." Yuk whiped the tears that kept flowing down her cheek. She felt like their was a missing peice in her heart.
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:10 pm

(Going to go now. Night night)

"But if you keep this up, the baby is going to feel it too and that is not good for her...him...undecided." Shun said as he thought abotu it and nodded.

blessedheart

Surefire Gekko

xXRaising_Fallen_SoulsXx

Romantic Lunatic

5,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:13 pm

"I know and that makes me feel horrible that i cant help but cry over my son." She said tears runing down her cheeks ad her hands rubbing her slightly bulged tummy.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 11:32 am

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded and laid her head on Nates shoulder and tried not to cry.
he hugs her comfortingly. he was sad too, seeing her so miserable. her rested his head on hers. "im so sorry..." he knew how she felt. actually, he didnt. he never had a family. but he could imagine how racy would break down if he died. it was a sad scene. yet, racy wouldnt have someone to comfort her, like he was comforting mia. she would be alone, once again. probably, this time, wouldnt be able to heal from it.

[[ Ooc: Sorry, Someone called. ]]
Mia sniffled a little. She wouldn't let the tears come out, no matter what. " Its okay. " She said slightly muffled. She wiped her eyes a little and looked at him. " So. what should we do." She said pulling away a little bit.
((whats occ? sweatdrop ))(((g2g soon, little kids want cp. -.-)))
nate shrugged. "anything, as long as its with you." he smiled softly.

[[ Out of character. And kk ]]
Mia smiled. " Hmm.. I have no idea."
nate shrugged, taking mia to the lake. he cannonball-ed into the lake after taking off his shirt. it was getting way hot out, being in the middle of summer n all.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 12:35 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia nodded and laid her head on Nates shoulder and tried not to cry.
he hugs her comfortingly. he was sad too, seeing her so miserable. her rested his head on hers. "im so sorry..." he knew how she felt. actually, he didnt. he never had a family. but he could imagine how racy would break down if he died. it was a sad scene. yet, racy wouldnt have someone to comfort her, like he was comforting mia. she would be alone, once again. probably, this time, wouldnt be able to heal from it.

Mia sniffled a little. She wouldn't let the tears come out, no matter what. " Its okay. " She said slightly muffled. She wiped her eyes a little and looked at him. " So. what should we do." She said pulling away a little bit.

nate shrugged, taking mia to the lake. he cannonball-ed into the lake after taking off his shirt. it was getting way hot out, being in the middle of summer n all.

Mia jumped in too. She rose up and wiped the hair out of her face. " Its so hot out!" She she said smiling at nate.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:05 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia jumped in too. She rose up and wiped the hair out of her face. " Its so hot out!" She she said smiling at nate.
"yep!" then he dove under, popping up right behind mia.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:34 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia jumped a little, suprised at how close he was. She splashed him a little bit with some water.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:57 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia jumped a little, suprised at how close he was. She splashed him a little bit with some water.
nate shieled himself with his arms from the water. when she stopped, he started at her, then ducked underwater again, trying to not get splashed.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 1:59 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate shieled himself with his arms from the water. when she stopped, he started at her, then ducked underwater again, trying to not get splashed.

Mia dunked under water too. TThe water was crystal clear, so she opened her eyes to look to him
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:23 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia dunked under water too. TThe water was crystal clear, so she opened her eyes to look to him
nate has had his eyes open, and he swan around her in circles. he seemed to be able to breathe under water, since hes been holding his breath for so long.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:45 pm

angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

nate has had his eyes open, and he swan around her in circles. he seemed to be able to breathe under water, since hes been holding his breath for so long.

Mia didn't need to surface. Aside from being neko, she was also part vampire. She had been bitten by her brother years back. She surfaced anyway, to look around. the sky was clear.
PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:50 pm

Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed
angel_eyes200
Rumpelstiltskin-ed

Mia didn't need to surface. Aside from being neko, she was also part vampire. She had been bitten by her brother years back. She surfaced anyway, to look around. the sky was clear.
nate surfaced too. he then grinned at her, climbing out, and putting on his shirt. he jumped up, but didnt came back down. he was hovering above the ground. he waited for mia to get out too. "it looks like a good day to fly." then he held out a hand for her.

angel_eyes200

Beloved Dabbler

gwiener

Tipsy Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:53 pm

Mia took nates hand smiling. " Sure is. "
popular Roleplay's and Contest's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 ... 1663 1664 1665 1666 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games