Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Fate of Time [~Has Begun~] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:15 pm
she smiles and pulls it all in "alright there happy" she puts her hands on her hips and looks around  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:17 pm
A young woman with silver hair can be seen in the back of all the caos, looking over the situation. The reason that she hasn't responded to it was because she was feeling rather amused at the reactions of all the men around the girl. Her face and features where simple, with leather armor and clothing, a small leather cap on her silvery hair, and tough leather hide on her braces. She appeared to be flat, though she looked mature in the way she had her expresions, and, as if it was a simple toy, she was touchign a large lance by it's tip, letting her mind wander while she saw utter caos going on.  

AxelNekko

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:18 pm
sighing "part of me is.'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:19 pm
she raises an eyebrow "oh...and what do you mean by that?" she smiles  

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:22 pm
coughs "nothing.' blushing a little he thought 'dang books never trained me for this'  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:23 pm
she smiles and lets a little of it out, seeing if he would notice "uh huh sure" she looks around before noticing the girl "hello"  

Aprilbaby1

hoplite323

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:24 pm
"Well I think we should be heading for the gate. I think we over stayed our welcome."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:29 pm
On the other side, a man was having a small cup of dirty-moldy coffee, which he wasn't paying much attention. He had long, smooth blue hair, glasses, and a small book, which he was paying much attention to while the caos was erupting. Somehow, her powers didn't faze him at all, but simply made him tinge a bit. He held a small quill to his tounge, trying to think of an undescribed idea that popped into his head. He, too, wore armor, but it was light-weight armor, not something that could defend him well, but it would still do the job. He looked over his book, and, at both the cat girl and at (Phar's charracter, sorry, i'm kinda lost), he raises an eyebrow.

".... I'm not going to be redundant.. but that certainly even got my attention. Your leader would agree wholeheartedly..." he said softly, and proceeded to read the book.  

AxelNekko

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:31 pm
(lolz) she raises an eyebrow "okay..." she said looking over at him  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:31 pm
"Am I the only one fazed from her powers?" he whispers.  

hoplite323

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:33 pm
(Continue on. My mum wants to take me so i can buy some milk. And it's frigging 10:00.

Almost.

Blergh. Anyway, my characters will follow on.))  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:35 pm
(lolz alrighty, and 10? its barely 8:30 over here XDD)  

Aprilbaby1

King Yoshimitsu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:47 pm
(yup same here)  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:48 pm
(err......what? lolz)  

Aprilbaby1

AxelNekko

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 6:56 pm
Lol same timelines.) The woman nods, and extends a hand towards the catgirl. Hanna Piers.. and yours?" she says, waiting for her to tell her name. "That was some pretty good control you had over them... though i'd advise it when you have swarms of blood-thirsty enemies." she says, and quielty looks at them, muttering "meh... men."  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 71 72 73 74 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games