Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!!!!!! REALLY NEEDS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 2:30 pm
Raven was out of it the whole week it came to the point where she would not come out of her room for a week with no food or water. she was a mess.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 3:32 pm
Without realising it, Naruto walked right past Konoha, close enough for her unique chakra signature to be felt. By now, she had many other wild animals following her including wolves, hawkes, blue birds, eagles, foxes, and wildcats. Even some snakes slithered after her.  

KitsuneGouka

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 4:02 pm
Raven finally pulled herself back together. she was going to report to tsunade to c wat she had missed wen all of a sudden she sensed a firmiliar chakra. she knew it was Naruto. she imediantly materialized rite were naruto was. it was the same place they were 2 years ago talking about the village.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 18, 2007 6:50 pm
Santinzo watched as Raven had finally left her room. Raven where are you going? When Raven just left he followed her. It's Naruto what's she doing back? I thought she had left for good. Santinzo stayed in the shadows just in case she decided to attack.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

PostPosted: Sun Aug 19, 2007 6:58 am
*raven eyes met Naruto's* wat r u doing back? *raven felt santizo's chakra around the area. Thanks bro i might need some back up.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 20, 2007 5:24 pm
Santinzo sat and when he saw Raven look around he got rid of his chakra just in case Naruto could sense it too. Santinzo stayed knowing that his sis knew he was there and would help if he needed to.  

Ablount

10,025 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 12:37 am
Naruto looked at Raven, startled.

"What are you doing here? On a mission?"

Naruto asked, gesturing to her animal followers to back off a bit. They all went right behind her, ready to defend if needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 11:20 am
Me? i am just doing my job. *raven stared at Naruto with her sharingan* y? y did u run away Y!!!!  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

KitsuneGouka

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:02 pm
Naruto backed away, startled.

"What's so bad about wanting to live? Huh?!? I could live there, but imagine what the council would do to me if I go back! Your an Uchiha! They CAN'T kill you!"

Naruto argued, tears welling up in her eyes.

"I could come back.."

Naruto whispered, unsure all of the sudden.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 5:48 pm
*big sigh* i dont want u to go *she looks away* i cant stand loosing the people i luv (as a friend) *tears rolling down her face. the wind started picking up reacting twardes her emotions*  

ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:09 pm
ANBU_ Uchiha Clan Ninja
hey so this is my rp and u can make up ur own characters and u can b the original characters. there is only 1 rule and that is to keep it PG13 anything else feel free to do!^^ ok. . . so i guess i will start

Sasuke and Raven (twin sis) were walkin home from the market with groceries in had wen all of a sudden kakashi sensei pops up in front of them. " Raven lord hokage needs u imeadiently!" Y she said. Cuz its business for u the ANBU leader! OH *looks at sasuke wit a symathetic look* Go ahead, i will carry ur bags home, he said. THANK U! * she gives him the bags and kisses him on the cheek* BBL!!! and she disapeard.

il be a made up person ^.^ my name will be Saiya mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:11 pm
hmm just seeing sumthing.........  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:17 pm
this is me mrgreen !!!!!!!http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/anime_girl_013/kikyousz4.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/anime_girl_013/anime123.jpg  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:18 pm
http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/anime_girl_013/kikyousz4.jpg

http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t103/anime_girl_013/anime123.jpg  

Sayuki-Uchiha

Sayuki-Uchiha

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 7:22 pm
Saiya walks to the noodle shop and orders super spicey noodles mrgreen  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games