Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
davil may cry rp( can by gory and violent) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:42 am

takeing another sip "why?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 11:57 am

she shruggs "im half demon, i dont need it"

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:02 pm

"that makes two of us then." smileing
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:38 pm

"More like three of us. Hey i saw every thing the only way im gonna excuse that is if hes wasted." Antoni said walking out of a dark corner

Zander goldenrod

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:43 pm

smileing his mask and hat flying from his bag like thay where possest and onto his head the masks mouth seemed to move even when he didn't talk makeing any one who saw it feal confused and makeing his speach weird and hard to understand "three so you're part demon to strange how many of us are in one place isn't it?"
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:43 pm

she looks at him "hey" she said sipping some more coffee

Aprilbaby1

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:46 pm

in her mind *this is the one i was talking about* his mask smiled and winked at him
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:52 pm

kitty leapt from the roof's above with Dante by her side. she had a very revealing set of clothes on ans was smiling. she and Dante were obviously drunk and were having some fun.''hey who are you'' kitty asked drunken to the group. '' i'm kitty and this, ''she said'' is Dante, my boyfriend'' she and him had the same weapons on and both had the same red coat. kitty had a a broken heart shirt that covered her front to her belly button. she was wearing denim hot pants. she was sexy could be said.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:54 pm

she smiles and puts her hands on her hips "nice to meet you kitty and Dante, im Lucia" she looks at him "oh okay" she said back in his mind
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:58 pm

(he left)
"nice to meet you two Dante is it i sing about a few of you and your fathers explots." smileing his mask stoped moveing and seemed to be sucked into his hat

King Phar

Aprilbaby1

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:00 pm

(yea firgured) she looks around, she finishes her drink and throws it away, she looks back at the two "so what brings you two here..?" she raises an eyebrow, seeing them drunk, she smirks
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:01 pm

'' hi lucia'' kitty said. ''what do you know about me and my father masked guy?'' Dante said. as kitty put her arms round him.'' we're her for a date, and a thrill''' kitty said.'' jumping from roof to roof.''

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

King Phar

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:08 pm

"i am a bard i don't tell most people about how i got my storys expeshaly not thoughs ones." smileing catching the cup "i need to return these to the coffie place don't break them."
PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:10 pm

"my bad" she said smiling, she felt cold wind against her bare stomach and back, she felt goosebumps form, she shakes if off and smiles "well we were just walking around, so guess we shall catch ya later"

Aprilbaby1

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Aug 10, 2007 1:11 pm

'' ok'' Dante said. kitty started to kiss him and then decided not to. '' well what you all doing?'' kitty asked. she was smiling with her arm round Dante's neck.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games