Welcome to Gaia! ::

Craftin' - A sewing, knitting and glue kind of place.

Back to Guilds

Reply Craftin'
The "What's Your Newest Project?" Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood-Spattered-Sundress

7,650 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 11:42 pm
Aourai
Projects? Oh goodness.

I have the Riding to Avalon hoodie from last year's fall KnitScene on my needles, and some crochet roses on the hooks. I have two skirts being sewn, one for me and one for sale, and I have a few recently finished projects. Here's some pics!

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

OMG MAKE ME ONE! But as an apron... xD lol I LOVE it!!

****Note to self, learn how to sew...  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:39 pm
im gonna make this scarf that is a rainbow and put little knitted clouds on the ends smile  

trip_sha

Aluxis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 4:58 pm
I'm still just learning how to knit so I'm only on my second project. I just finished some basic fingerless gloves and now I'm attempting to make my first pair of socks.
After that I'm going to do a baby blanket and some toys for my best friend who I just found out is pregnant. So any simple baby patterns anyone would like to share with me would be loved.

Aourai -- those are some beautiful skirts!  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:27 pm
I have no sewing skills whatsoever. I can hand sew, but who wants to hand sew their cosplays? It takes forever. I had a horrible experience with a sewing machine in Jr. High. We had to make pajama bottoms and they were so horrible lol. This is why I chose to knit most of my cosplays. I'm still knitting the back part of Milk's dress and then I'll start on the sleeves.  

OhNoesItsMiho

Unbeatable Lover

9,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Aranka Taine

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:05 am
gemini6184
I have a baby blanket on the needles for a baby due in january. an afghan on hold til after christmas, and a hat for a coworker. I got into a sewing kick recently too (They cut my hours at work so I've had more craft time). I just finished a top for myself and I'm working on a jumper for a friend's little girl.

Top pictures: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/gemini6184/SDC10933.jpg
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/gemini6184/SDC10934.jpg

I really like that top! The colors flatter each other very well, and it looks nice on you! smile  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 7:07 am
I've been working on a big project for a friend for a while now: I'm making one of Tom Baker's scarves from the tv show, Doctor Who. For those who don't know who or what that is, here's a reference picture: http://www.eatsleepgeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/drwhoscarf.jpg

The scarf is crocheted, double-stitch, and is 27 stitches across. Very tight stitches to give it more of a knitted look, and the length thus far is 16 and 1/2 feet! I'm at the stage where I just need to do some blocking and add the fringe. I'll put up pictures if anyone wants to see the finished product. smile  

Aranka Taine

Kay-VW

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:43 pm
I have a bunch of current projects. Right now I'm in a bit of a scramble trying to get Christmas presents for people done. I'm also later planning on making a few wall hangings and a quilt, maybe a plushie or two also. I'm also working on trying to learn how to knit and crochet.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:35 pm
Blood-Spattered-Sundress: Excellent. None of those would fit me though.

I made a purple beret and am working on some 7Dwarves socks. The pics are on my camera, and I have no idea how to get them on the computer.  

Knit Happens

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Lovikov

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:01 pm
I am currently working on a crafts project for a school assignment. I am cutting out patterns from paper and other resources into the shape of thumbs ups. It forms a ring of thumbs made out of different materials, with a space in the middle to let the viewer put their own thumbs up in the circle, completing it. When I'm done I might post a picture, so far it is okay but, my home studio smells of rubber cement and I almost cut my finger off today haha.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 14, 2009 5:12 pm
Cool! About the thumbs completing, not the almost finger loss.  

Knit Happens

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

trip_sha

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:43 pm
im trying to make texting gloves but im trying to crochet it instead of knitting it (which i usually do)kinda taking forever cry  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:37 pm
i'm making a rug [trying] and also making a plush doll for my sister.almost done too.  

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Trinity Quinn

Profitable Tycoon

5,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 10:41 am
I'm working on aprons for my family's annual Cookiepalooza (get together and bake/decorate holiday cookies).

Here's mine:
User Image

Here's my mom's:
User Image

Here's one for my 14-month-old boy:
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 4:29 pm
fianally finessed my rag doll.not to bad for my first time.the eyes are messed up thouth.i want to redo them.i'am working on christmas presents for everyone.i have no money so, i'm making presents for all my sibilings.fineshing a knitted scarf for my nona and a crouched one for my other grandma.that's all. biggrin  

thomlina

2,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Lustful Intentions

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 1:13 pm
Current Project(s):
Working on really late Christmas scarves for my friends ...
Almost done with a braided scarf and a musical note scarf ... probably will start a book mark for another friend with a matching scarf and a blanket for my mom and one for myself soon ....  
Craftin'

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff