Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
LAWL CHAT THREAD (formerly I'm back) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you liek shigeru(Ha no capitals just to spite you)
  Meh.....
  WOOOOOO yeah!
  NUUUUU HE BURNS MA EYES!
View Results

nitnit2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:51 pm
kinda like you >.>?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:54 pm
nitnit2
kinda like you >.>?
Scratch my last post I'm taking everything back except the perve thing i siad abotu you..... stare  

Zell_Fire Ninja

Reena-Ree

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:55 pm
Exactly like me.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:56 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
nitnit2
*swoops down majestically*

"Zell! When are you going to give me your third foolish question so I can impose my infinite intellect upon you!?!"
Forget ti I'll just take it all back now anyways I heard your first responses they were good enough but seriously My friend katie committed suicide just like int eh scenario I gave you, and it was right before christmas too...., and in teh second scenario I was the one who got jumped because my friend Drew had no backbone to tell me anything of it..... So nitnit I am sorry for everything I said abotu you and I was wrong.

Heard worse plus sounds like Katie was selfish in taking her life and not yours. biggrin  

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

nitnit2

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 8:56 pm
Zell_Fire Ninja
nitnit2
kinda like you >.>?
Scratch my last post I'm taking everything back except the perve thing i siad abotu you..... stare

Damn straight.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:02 pm
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard
Zell_Fire Ninja
nitnit2
*swoops down majestically*

"Zell! When are you going to give me your third foolish question so I can impose my infinite intellect upon you!?!"
Forget ti I'll just take it all back now anyways I heard your first responses they were good enough but seriously My friend katie committed suicide just like int eh scenario I gave you, and it was right before christmas too...., and in teh second scenario I was the one who got jumped because my friend Drew had no backbone to tell me anything of it..... So nitnit I am sorry for everything I said abotu you and I was wrong.

Heard worse plus sounds like Katie was selfish in taking her life and not yours. biggrin

Kunx screw off, Why is it you always seem to be on Zell's case? Just screw off and leave him be  

Reena-Ree

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:10 pm
1. Ok Rina when do you want to.
2. I'll leave him along to his poor crappy life filled with poor protection and trying to win the heart of a girl who is much manlier than him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:12 pm
1: Your a jackass
2: I can't believe I almost gaia married you.

3 Nitnit, Ma new profile is up. Say hello to Stormie!

Reena-Ree

Zell_Fire Ninja

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:14 pm
Kunx, I've tolerated your crap after I tell you all everything about me. I hate it when people are always pushing me and riding me. They always think they're better than me. My grandma died 3 months agoa dn I watched her die. Do you know how hard that is? I was asked to stand at the podium at her funeral to recite her final prayer and be a paulbearer. Do you know how hard all of that is on a person!? You don't even bring a smerk to my face, all you are is a lowly little person making fun of people to get attention, thats all you ever do. Why can't you joke for awhile then back off instead of continuously pushing somebody? Do you just liek to see somebody breakdown and cry? Well, I'm not standing for it anymore, you're a total a** hole that needs to be delt with, I don't know how yet but I'll figure it out eventually. But as of now forget ever tryign to talk to me there's no point anymore. You've just got off my friendly list, you want to be a total a** well, look who came to town because now I've got a whole lot packed up for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:16 pm
Kunx, stop harassing the kid, obviously his life sucks. Sure, when he's bitching that he sucks at pokemon, we can laugh at him, but this other stuff, just walk away.  

nitnit2

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:21 pm
my younger brother went through the erasig stage when he was 2.....
Games he has erased:
final fantasy 7
final fantasy 8
final fantasy 9 stare
kirby airride
super smash brothers
Tekken 4
pokemon silver

Damn he was so annoying, but that hasn't exactly changed...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:28 pm
Let's just not bring out personal lives onto Gaia.  

Pay Per Cuts

Kunx990 the Roaming Bard

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:29 pm
~Camouflaged_Angel~

1. No
2. I'm like a jawbreaker. Hard on the outside, sweet chewy and sweet on the inside.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:29 pm
Pay Per Cuts
Let's just not bring out personal lives onto Gaia.

nitnit2

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2007 9:30 pm
Kunx990 the Roaming Bard
~Camouflaged_Angel~

1. No
2. I'm like a jawbreaker. Hard on the outside, sweet chewy and sweet on the inside.

And when you microwave him, he explodes and gives you 3rd degree chemical burns.  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff