Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Archived
Custom Slot/Naming Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Teh Cheryl

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 3:10 pm
.:Edited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted :: Natsube
Name :: Fuji Syuusuke
Owners :: -Polar- & Teh Cheryl
Temper :: Sadistic
Breed :: Cosplay
Description ::
Eyes - Sapphire Blue {kinda darker maybe, see reference image.}
Hair - Edited, medium brown color {see reference images.}
Hooves - Black {see Tezuka Kunimitsu reference}.
Body - Skin toned {see Tezuka Kunimitsu reference}.
Tail - Editted, length in between medium and short possibly and same color as mane.
Reference Images :: .xxx., .Mane., .Eyes., .Clothes., .xxx.. .Tezuka Kunimitsu.
Stage :: Adult
Default Accessory Colors :: See Tezuka reference? >_>
Tag Frame Color :: See Tezuka reference.
Tag Feather Color :: See Tezuka reference.
Background :: See Tezuka reference. {You might want to ask Chibizoo for the background as well.}
Hair/Clothing Edits :: He should be wearing his Seigaku Tennis t-shirt and shorts {see reference images, and I can provide more references if the ones I gave aren't adequate}. Also, I'd like there to be a tennis racket like Tezuka has, and the color of Fuji's racket is in two of the references I gave.
Facial Edits :: Oh I forgot this. x__x; Uhmm, if possible I'd like three versions of Fuji, first with his eyes open and the regular soquili mouth. Then second with his his eyes opened and his mouth editted so it's like Tezuka's. Third, I'd like it so his eyes are closed with a normal soquili mouth, because generally in the anime he has his eyes closed and he has a cheerful expression on his face. I can get more references of this as well.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:04 pm
.:Nonedited Regular Soquili:.
Colorist Wanted :: Natsube
Name :: Whistle
Owner :: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Temper :: Loyal
Breed :: Spirited OC
Description ::
Eyes - Glowing Silver
Eyebrows/Muzzle: Silver
Hair - Long black/silver stripes
Hooves - Silver
Body - Indigo
Markings: Cyan and Silver; cyan yevon markings on chest, fore and hind quarters (See KiriWhistle for marking placement on hindquarters); silver wings splattered with cyan (see PL Whistle/Aveshar)... And a single yevon marking on her cheek (PL Whistle) moved to her right cheek as per lineart pose. (please?)
Tail - Long; black and silver like mane
Reference Images :: PL WhistleFor wings, markings, eyes...
Aveshar For wings ref...
HesperWhistle For markings on hindquarters/ mane&tail
Stage :: Adult
Default Accessory Colors :: Silver
Tag Frame Color :: Purple?
Tag Feather Color :: Black feather with cyan tip; purple feather with silver tip...
Background :: Up to Natsu?

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

Kyjoto

Timid Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:07 pm
Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Abiron
Owner: Kyjoto
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Gentle
Breed: Spirited
Description: Destination is a blue (really rich blue roan. <3) roan with dapples. (check ref) His dapples are very concentrated on the top of him, so it looks as though he has a bright white stripe from nose to hind (like a dorsal stripe), but it's just a lot of dapples. (So for the dapples make them pure white at the top, but very little past the stripe, because he is a roan and has those cute little speckles, the ref is a general idea. So not dapples past like a centimeter of the stripe? XD)
I'd like the hooves to be a dark gray shade
The eye color is ice blue, like in ref. hair color is slate gray with white stripes. The tail is described in edits.
Reference image(s):
Coloring reference
Skull
Horns
Which stage you want them to start as?: Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: What ever looks good
Tag frame color: What ever looks good
Tag feather color: What ever looks good
Hair/Clothing Edits: (Please PM me with a final pricing for him.)
Generally, he's like a shaman horse.
Okay, so I'd like a deer skull on his head, but it would be broken Like in the ref because I'd like a scar across the top of his
I would like the hair a wild crazy style to go with the skull, you can add feathers, beads, what ever else looks good. In the hair I'd like skulls tied into it, small birds, mice, rabbits, and some bones. His hair looks wild and messy, but carefully crafted with human hands.
The horns on the head gear would be the crazy deer horns (They don't have to be thatttt crazy. But like a tree branch coming forward, artistic license). The horns would come forward. (strings of feathers and beads on the horns would be awesome)
Down his back would be the spin and rib cage of an animal (It is not a physical part of him, it is a outfit he wears), down to his tail.
His tail would be like his mane, laced with: beads, feathers, skulls, bones and maybe an arrow head or two.
For the legs, I'd like items like the raindancer leggings, but I'd like the feathers to be of different birds.
Necklaces of any sort would be amazing.
The bones should not look bleached, more yellowed, natural looking. <3
And I'm giving you total artistic license with this, so do w/e, go nuts. I want him to be hot and amazing. <3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:28 pm
.:Usdia (no edits please):.
Colorist wanted: Any
Name of horse: Petite Hamie
Owner: Xxsky_goddessxX
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Cheerful
Breed: Golden Hamster
Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
Eyes: Black
Hair: Short and should be a light coffee color with white streaks in it
General body color: White, mostly, with some brown patches, and some smaller black patches beside the brown ones. (sort of tricolor hamster, but only with pinches of black)
Hooves: Pink
Snout: Pink
Reference image(s): [Just the colors, not the way they are put]
Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult please
Default accessory color(s)?: Brown/Black/White
Tag frame color: Brown with some White Parts
Tag feather color: Whte on top, changing gradually to brown.

cashmeresky

Dangerous Citizen

DawnieChan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 10:00 pm
Colorist wanted:
Natsube
Name of horse: Aurora Star
Owner: DawnieChan
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Thoughtful
Breed: Spirited OC? (Or cosplay, doesn't matter really)
Description (w/ refs):

If possible, could I have both the version with and without the clothes edits?
Main body and hair edits ref: click!
Main Clothing ref: doom
Her general body theme is purple/white and her outfit theme is blue/white.

Basics:
- Eyes: Shiney blue
- Hooves: Medium-dark purple
- "Elegant" and long extra fluff
- Body:
White with silvery-blue tint
Very light purple underside
Gradients from white to dark purple below the knee joints w/ white tribal markings
A shiney light purple eyeshadow if possible?

Edits:
- Mane: Very thick and luscious. Dark purple with silver streaks. One portion covers her eyes and is held together by a shiney silver star with silver/white beads. The other side is similar to this image (click), held by white roses and very curly, and a section of her bangs tied together with a white ribbon and a silver bell.
- Tail: You can be more creative with this one. Similar to the ref provided in the "mane" section above. With white roses, dark purple hair and silver streaks. The bottom is very thick and lightly wavy again. Otherwise, feel free to design as you wish. xD
- "Clothes": A lot of freedom for you here too. Basically, blue ribbons wherever you want them. A blue ribbon necklace with a shiney silver cresent moon amulet hanging. And a sash around her belly similar to the image here (ref) with silver bells.

Don't follow the ref exactly (even the colors on the ref)! It's just a REALLY rough sketch of the design and edits. xD Feel free to use some creative interpretation if you desire! <3 I love your edits so I'm sure it'd be beautiful however it turns out!

Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult
Default accessory color(s)?: none
Tag frame color: Silver
Tag feather color: Whatever fits the "theme" of the soquili in your opinion

PS. If you don't think my trade is sufficient feel free to poke me and I'll add whatever. xD I always feel bad when I design edited soquilis

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 11:21 pm

.:Flutter Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: Natsube
Name of horse: Beloved
Owner: Saiyukii + Xaki
Temper (one word for horse's personality): Innocence
Breed: Flutter Edition
Description(wing/eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
  • The overall design of the soquili is based on the first reference image below. <3
  • She has hoof fluff trailing to the ground. ;D
  • Her hair parts to the side partially covering an eye.
  • Her eye color is a dark indigo.
  • Her hair is really straight and long to the point it trails to the ground. It should be silver fading into a lavender like the ref image below.
  • Can you make her wings follow the ref pic, and please feel free to be creative and include whatever designs or such you’d think best on the wings! *__* <3 May I also include some jewelrey draped over her wings? XD;; I don’t really have an idea in mind.. So yeah. XD;; Creativity, please. :DDD
    Reference image(s): http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Saiyukii/Pets/lakeesha.png
    Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): Adult.
    Default accessory color(s)?: This is the necklace~ The basic design of the necklace would be preferred rather than all the celtic/intricate detail inside. O_O http://www.celticmerchant.com/images/largeitems/tn258.jpg
    Tag frame color: Up to you ;D~
    Tag feather color: INSPIRATION STRIKES.
    Hair/clothing edits (if any) I honestly don’t have an idea for a hairstyle, otherwise than being long or straight, so I’d like to leave it up to you. :3 If you think it looks better styled or non-styled, please feel free to do so. <3  

• Xaki

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 pm
    .:Regular Soquili:.
    Colorist Wanted: King
    Name of horse: Gunju
    Owner: Yayoi
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Regal
    Breed: Wild Life - King Cheetah
    Description(eye color/hair color/hair style etc):
    Eye color:
    Gold
    Hair Style: Braided mane & tail
    Hair Color: Mane - black. Tail - black and tan (well, the same color as the body)
    Body color/Patterns/etc: Basically just take everything from the ref images. XD Spots, colors, facial markings etc.
    Hoof color - black
    Reference Image(s):
    [x]
    [x]
    [x]
    [x]
    [x]
    [x]
    [x]
    [x]
    Tag Frame color: Black
    Tag Feather color: Black n' tan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 3:43 pm
    .:Regular Soquili:.

Colorist wanted: King
    Name: Ink
    Owner: noxilicious
    Temper: Tentative
    Breed: Spirited
    Description : Ink is colored like an Black Overo Paint, but instead of having black and white, she is black and rainbow. The rainbow is like tie dye, with like the rainbow all melted and bleded together, but enough to see each individual color too, not completely mashed up. Ink does not have to have the exact pattern of the Black Overo's in the reference picci's, but I would like the black parts to look natural, like if they're wasn't any rainbow it could be found on a normal horse. Her mane is normal length and it is black with rainbow tips. The tail is the same coloring but it is long, like to the floor. I would also like for there to be approximately the same amount of black and rainbow on Ink's body, like not so much of one and little of another. Just balanced out. If possible, I would like her eye's to be a dark blue, like royal blue type color.

Reference image(s):
    Black Overo Paint --->[x] [x]
    Color Example ---> [x] [Not pattern reference]

Which stage you want them to start as: Adult
    Tag frame color: Any works
    Tag feather color: One would be black and the other looks like a rainbow. Starts off with red and fades its way through orange, yellow, green, blue and purple.

noxilicious

Dapper Dabbler

Tirokio

Kawaii Fairy

12,000 Points
    • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
    • Bunny Spotter 50
    • Cool Cat 500
    PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:00 pm
    Name of horse: Ikinya
    Owner: Tirokio
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Elegant
    Breed: Wildlife - Giraffe

Mane - Braided - black
    Tail - short, black coloured
    Hooves - black
    Eyes - brown
    With her body; like on her upper legs that fade to a lighter brown; i'd like it if it started fading a bit higher like on her underbelly; as well the marks on her face can be not so uniform and square XD; I'd also like it if her pale base is a wee bit more golden than white. ^^ <3

Reference image(s): http://immortalpanda.deviantart.com/art/MLP-Custom-Giraffe-88615488
    Default accessory color(s)?: The beads and feathers in her hair can a gold/brown...perhaps speakled feathers? Have a bit of fun. XD
    Tag frame color: Whatever looks good
    Tag feather color: Whatever looks good!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:56 pm

Name of horse: Flik
    Owner: EvilMadness666
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): cold
    Breed: Suikoden 2 cosplay
    - eye color: blue
    - hair color: yellow to brown
    - hair style: like on ref. picture
    Reference image(s): x x x
    Which stage you want them to start as?(basket,foal,or adult): adult
    Default accessory color(s)?: like in the ref. picture
    Tag frame color: black
    Tag feather color: dark blue
    Hair/clothing edits: blue/white

If you want you can leave out black pants and yellow shirt depending on what will look better with them or without them.

Agneza

tepidtea

Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 6:35 pm
    Name of horse: Ari Zona
    Owner: Enikil
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Jovial
    Breed: Organic Usdia? (not sure what you’d call her)

Mane: Medium, White with a darker green
    Tail: Medium, White with darker green
    Hooves: Black with one gold hoof
    Eyes: Pale Green
    Body: The greeny blue color for the base; then with the branches with cherry blossoms rising from her back leg, up her flank then branch out from her rear stopping around her middle. Then may I have black around her eyes like eyeliner but a bit thicker and the two Japanese Symbols under her one eye on her cheek.

Reference image(s): http://static.flickr.com/53/120285937_c6f2659ca0_o.jpg
    http://mindshatter.com/jordan/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/23_520green20tea2099.jpg
    Default accessory color(s)?: Possibly some black with pink tipped feathers at her tail Or/And if allowed a Black bandanna with pink flecks on it. If you can’t do the bandanna its okay X3
    Tag frame color: Whatever works
    Tag feather color: Whatever works, easy going :3

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 7:08 pm
    .:Edited Wind Soquili:. (Rare spot~)
    Name of horse: Al'ar
    Owner: Mameha Otome
    Temper: Heated
    Breed: Phoenix
    -Eyes- Dark ruby red
    -Hair Color- Blend of yellow starting at the head/neck, gradually getting lighter until it ends at white at the tips
    -Hair Style- Long, regal looking, will have several feathers weaved into it
    -Body Color- Head and neck start as a blend of yellow to gradually darker oranges, blending in around the chest. Back and rump lightens back up to a yellow then grows gradually darker into the oranges down the legs and feet again.
    -Hooves- Dark red/magenta mix
    -Tail Color- Starts yellow at the rump, then gradually grows to orange then red and finally ending in a magenta
    -Tail Style- Long, regal looking, will have several feathers weaved into it
    -Wing Color- Same as the tail, the top most parts of the wings and feathers start yellow, blend into orange, then red then the magenta.
    Reference image(s): Al'ar Pets, Al'ar Fafner, Al'ar Noodle, Al'ar, Al'ar 2, Al'ar 3, Al'ar 4,
    Default accessory color(s)?: Feathers, same color as tag feathers (mane/wings/tail)
    Tag frame color: Ruby red
    Tag feather color: One feather to be the same color as his mane (white/yellow blend) and the other to be the same color as his wings/tail (yellow/orange/red/magenta blend)
    Hair/clothing edits: Let's see, several accessory feathers weaved into both his mane and tail. I'm thinking for the mane feathers to be the color of the wings and tail (yellow/orange/red/magenta blend) and the ones in the tail to be the mane color (yellow/white blend)

Mameha Otome

Eloquent Explorer

Vashtya

Tipsy Hoarder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:07 am
    Colorist wanted: King! <3
    Name of horse: Us'kali Galu'nadi
    Owner: Vashtya
    Temper (one word for horse's personality): Sagacious
    Breed: SoA Cosplay? (I asked both dust/mila, who came up with us'kali's original written design back when the original SoA Feature Characters were established/given out, and Aris Ravenstar, who colored Us'kali, for permission before this, and both of them said they were cool with my trying for her as a soq, so I'm not just ganking their creative minds without permission! XDDD. 8D;; ).
    Description (eye color/hair color/hair style etc): Well, for colors and markings, I'd like the soquili to be as close to the original SoA's as possible? 8D;. And, also if possible, as edits, I'd love to have the three hoop earrings in her left ear, and the dangly feather, as well as the pouch-necklace~

I'd also love it if she could have really long leg-feathering (like, similar in length to what the angeni have--only more fluffy, if it's not too much trouble XD)

In addition, I'd like both the mane and tail to be white (since the lioness in question has no hair XD)...for the mane, I was thinking something long and flowing, although not super long (probably coming down to just past the shoulder?) with a semi-longish loose forelock (that hangs over the one eye), and for there to be some sort've beads interwoven into the hair, if it's not too much trouble--in matching colors to those on the pouch-necklace. Annnd, for the tail, I was thinking something long, with the upper part braided in a herringbone braid, and then that transitioning smoothly into a long, flowing tail that extends to the ground, and winding around her back-hoof perhaps with a feather or a few beads to match the rest of her accessories interwoven? Really, aside from the pouch necklace, feel free to play/have fun with her accessories--I'd prefer you have fun than match some exacting image in my head in regards to those~
    Reference image(s): us'kali that's her official uncerted SoA image~ annnd, art by Amy D That one was a commished piece of concept art, to just give a general idea to you~ (don't feel that you have to use that as a really strict basis, though!)
    Default accessory color(s)?: n/a, I think?
    Tag frame color: up to you~
    Tag feather color: also up to you XD
    Hair/clothing edits: I included them in the description above, buuut, to sum up, I'd really like for her to have really long silky leg feathers (similar in length to what angeni have, although I'd rather prefer you make them more fluffy than those on an angeni), a flowing mane, with a semi-longish loose forelock, and a long tail, the upper part in a herringbone braid.

For custom accessories, I'd like a pouch necklace like the one Us'kali's wearing in the official SoA image, as well as the three earrings, if possible (and for you to play with accessories that match in scheme)~

Price: 600k, I think? (I asked another colorist and they estimated edits to be moderate, but let me know if you think they're enough for you to classify them as being more complex <3)

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 12:30 pm
    .:Edited Angeni Soquili:.
    Colorist wanted: The King!
    Name of horse: (want to wait to see him if possible)
    Owner: Kamiki
    Temper: (can I wait until I see him?)
    Breed: Wildlife Edition
    Angeni Theme: Nobility
    Description: This soquili is an angeni based around a pied peacock. Some of the best references of the bird and its unique patterns are here:
    http://animalhavenfarm.com/assets/100_0548.jpg
    http://www.texaspeafowl.com/images/blpi.JPG
    http://farm1.static.flickr.com/41/123909406_2b9e7e4588.jpg
    http://database.amyspeacockparadise.com/piedtrain.jpg

Body: Colored like a pied peacock. Especially the dramatic markings on the face. "Pied" peacocks are normal India Blue peafowl with random splotches of albinism. I want this Angeni to be more "normal" colored than albino on the body (leaning more towards the blues/green with white splotches), but still very dramatic.

Eyes: blue-green

Wings:: The "older" Angeni wings (the smaller ones that will show more of the body). I do not want the lower wings (or the little winglets around the feet) to be transparent, however.

Mane: Large, royal, and flowy. Something similar to this, but by no means has to be exact. Something that frames the face. The mane should be nearly solid white, with just a few flecks of blue for accent. Behind his ear he should have a hairpin made of peacock feathers, so that it almost looks as though they are part of the mane.

Same with the tail, with the pin near the base of the tail and feathers draping down.

Some examples for inspiration (does not have to be exact).

http://www.geocities.com/fanladycynthia/LgBlackPeacock.jpg
    http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3182/2384692673_971bfd41d3_m.jpg

Also, he should have the feather peacock crown <3

Tail: see above

OTHER: I'm very open about your interpretation on this, so just... make it look beautiful which I know you will. I also keep going back and forth between adding some gold jewelry or not.. so feel free to add accessories if you get inspired by all means.

Default accessory color(s)?: Whatever looks nice
    Tag frame color: Whatever looks nice
    Tag feather color: The large one like a normal peacock feather and the other like an albino peacock feather.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
    • Elysium's Hero 500
    • Marathon 300
    • Perfect Attendance 400
    Archived

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
    Other Stuff
    Get GCash
    Offers
    Get Items
    More Items
    Where Everyone Hangs Out
    Other Community Areas
    Virtual Spaces
    Fun Stuff
    Gaia's Games
    Mini-Games