Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Forbidden Love Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 5:42 pm

"No, no! You picked a place with the vampirian symbol! It exists on a wavelength humans can't see, but you found a vampire night club by accident! Hahahahahaha!"

(False alarm with the g2g)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 10:20 am

((Hehe))

Lore blinked slowly and nodded. "Oooo..." She blushed prettily in embaressment and looked around primly. "Well...ummm...so I take it this place is a no go?" She pouted slightly.

Ry Dusk Nikolai

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:48 pm

"If we could find ssome way to disguise you as a vampire, mayhap it could be a 'go'. Still, it's your choice to go in or not. I warn you: Our kind does some pretty... unusual things for fun in these clubs..." As he spoke, a loud, pulsing bass beat seeped out through the door of the club. One could feel it slightly in the earth beneath.

(I love taking the Blade angle on things!)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 20, 2007 8:49 pm

(YOU GO ON FANFICTION.NET??? NO FRIKKEN WAY! I'M A MEMBER TOO! What's your penname? Mine's Flesheater777.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 21, 2007 10:03 am

((lol you're cute when you get exscited. I'm Lore141516 , I've been going on Fanfiction net since I was 11 or 12. About 3 years))

Lore bounced up and down, having a brief hyper moment. "I'm in! So...how exactly am I supposed to dress to be more vampirish?" Her eyes looked up at him with wide eyes, little kid kind of happiness.
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 12:54 pm

He looked at her, trying to think of a method. "Watch." His fangs were down, then up flat against the roof of his mouth. "Right now, your teeth look to big to be contracted fangs, and we can't lengthen them because a vampire never uses fangs outside of Feeding unless it's for intimidation. As for dress, this is an informal night club, so it doesn't matter. However, one major problem still remains. I can hear your heart pumping it's sweet, succulent blood, and your skin is too colourful to enter."

(I ought to look you up some time.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 4:39 pm

Lore blushed deeply as he described the sound of her heart and blood. Every since their kiss, she finally started to notice how deeply he described her, the way he looked at her...With a shy smile, she asked, "Well then maybe we should worry about my form of dress and less about my bodily noises" at this innocent and harmless remark, she turned crimson once more.

((I should do the same to you))
PostPosted: Mon Oct 22, 2007 7:11 pm

"No, no, you don't understand. The pulse of your heart, the gushing of ichor through your veins, vampires can hear that. And our hearts don't beat. They'll know a human in the crowd merely by that sound, as well as many other factors!"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 4:38 pm

Lore nodded slowly, finally understanding. "What other factors can they tell by?"
PostPosted: Tue Oct 23, 2007 7:10 pm

"Your thermal signature is far too warm for an undead, you don't smell like you're rotting, you're flesh is too colourful, and you have a certain... air... of life about you. You don't seem like the vampire type, can you ken it?"

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Ry Dusk Nikolai

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 4:22 pm

Her smile was gentle, warm, understand. Shyly, she slipped her hand in his. "How about we try to find another place then?" Her head tilted slightly to the side.
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:25 pm

He nodded. "Alright. I wouldn't want to have to change you just to go someplace, anyway. You are perfect just the way you are."

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:29 pm

[I ought to look both of you up...
It's been so long (since I logged in, at least) I don't even remember my penname... Are you only Fanfiction writers or are you also members of Fictionpress?
(I apologize for my "lurking," but I must agree with Ry Dusk Nikolai, Mobius, you're quite amusing to excite.)
b]
PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:31 pm

(Only Fanfiction, m'dear. I attempt to escape from reality, not immerse myself in it any further.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Bellabie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 24, 2007 7:34 pm

[Alas... (You do see that it is "fiction"-press, though...)
I wondered if I might read something entirely your own, but with all of the paths that fanfiction may go down, I suppose there is no truer test of skill]
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games