Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Pirates Of The Caribbean: The Legend Continues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's the best pirate?
  Captain Jack Sparrow?
  William Turner?
  Elizabeth! Chicks rule!
  Yar! I'm a poll whore! Gimme gold!
View Results

Kechero

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:40 pm

(.......oh!!! grate, thanx for the 'lovely' mental image,....not!!!!! gosh Mobius you couldn't keep that to youself,??? *she smiles slightly and burst out laughing* hehe!!!! you are such a dork-fish!!!)
"i-i think its Kitty, she's probibly sober again," she grabbed another bottle of fine rum and went to Kitty, she turned to Zaizen befor going through the door, "i'll be right back" she turned and left,
PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:39 pm

(My mind is on all levels. The gutter is from where the message fostered, the psychiatrist's office is where it was born, and the all-mighty better-than-thou God representitive thought it morally correct to notify you instead of with-holding the truth from you.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 12:54 pm

(okey that did offend a little, and thats saying something because i don't esaly get offended,...............)
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:36 pm

(Now the apologetic, mopey, sensitive one says sorry, and that you should have been warned that Conscience can be a jerk sometimes. I agree with him. I didn't mean any offense, none of us did. We were just explaining who was involved in creating that image. Split-personality syndrome. Got to love it.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:45 pm

( stare no i don't, and you should think twice befor saying stuff like that... crying )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 1:53 pm

(Come now, you enjoy every second of insanity, you said so yourself. *sighs* Thinking twice... We do try, honestly, but when we are working together and brainstorming things to say, sometimes we get caught up in the excitement and forgot to think of other factors. ...Sorry. Probably the most useless word in the English language, but it is the only word that comes to mind. Our sorrow prevents us from concocting fairer words to convey the depths of our regret, and sorry is that which remains. I understand if you want to not speak to me OOC ever again... emo )

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:32 pm

(*she looked at him reprochfully and then softened, "its okey liebling, you apologie is accepted!!!!!! *gives him a hug* )
PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:36 pm

("Awww! Group hug!" Out of nowhere, Zaizen, Jack, and others who Kechenstrudel has expressed love for appeared, and joined in on the hug.)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 2:50 pm

(oh lovely!!!! *she hugged them back heart )
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:05 pm

she returned shortly, "she'll be okey" she smiled at him, "i have grown fond of this ship, even if in only one day" she joined him at the side of the ship,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:11 pm

"You've shown me just how much can occur in one day."
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:19 pm

she smiled like a shy little girl, and lowered her head slightly her blood running to her face and warming it, "as you have i..........she looked into his eyes,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:31 pm

"Indeed..." His face inched slightly closer to hers...
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 5:37 pm

she did the same enchranced in his eyes,

Kechero

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2007 6:45 pm

They took turns, getting closer and closer, until they touched, and took part in a passionate kiss. It seemed like their bodies wanted to be close, needed to be close, CRAVED to be close. They longed for the other's warmth. They writhed and shifted in their desire for each other, almost symbiotic, one satisfying the other. The sky burned in orange streaks over a purple sea, and the waters of blue beneath rolled on as they always have, offering no objection to this sacred union, this joining of lovers. As the sun bowed to their love, the sky darkened, and the stars and moon gave audience to their embrace. It was the centrifocal moment, the time they'd remember for the rest of their lives, for it was the time whence time seemed to hold no power, that nothing could drive them apart. All seemed to stop in appreciation of their unity. The great words ne'er had to be said, but I shall transcribe them as the spirits sensed it that night.

In the ancient tongue, their souls asksed the great void of space and whatever great powers lay in it "Kun?" meaning "Is this right?"

And in turn, the universe seemed to answer "Payah-kun." or "Yes,it is right."

And all were happy.
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games