Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Rp Kingdom
The Forest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:59 am
*near 15feat from psycho*so that storm was your doing??  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 2:18 pm
Psycho had not even turned to look at him " and if it was? what do you want to do about it? "  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 5:49 pm
nothing i like strorms...  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:28 pm
Alexandria's voice could be heard through-out the forest. "Psycho, though you didn't look for a win, you lost anyway. In this form, you won't be able to beat me!" Her voice visibaly shook the trees. She quieted down and resumed the counter chant to Psycho's spell and the storm stopped.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 6:50 pm
Psycho grinned and said to jacob without looking at him " she thinks i care if she stops my storm or not... " psycho starts to raise one hand aiming randomly into the forest as he said " how foolish..." as a giant lightning strikes into the forest but continiuosly as he shifted his hand sideways over the forest the lightning just kept destroying and setting everything it hits on fire and then psycho stops and puts arms back crossed " heh... "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:23 pm
Alexandria just watched as the lightning destroyed parts of the forest. "I can't stop that, and I won't try. I have more important things to attend to!" She jumped off of the hill and into the trees. So, find Josh, eh? Are we going to help him get stronger? Yes. We're going to help him.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

PsychoValentine

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2007 8:25 pm
"heh" psycho turned a little bit to look at jacob " and you boy? whats your name? why are you near me again? "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 5:55 am
Alexadria stopped a branch. "Josh! Where are you?" She jumped to the ground and looked around. "Josh?" She hoped that being in her demon form wouldn't scare him away.  

ChibiToraYuri
Crew

Girl-Crazy Millionaire

9,050 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:10 pm
you said dont come to close to you im 15 feet away..you have your space...and you can call me jacob as everyone else now....  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:13 pm
"don't give me permision to call you what u want boy, and i asked why are u near me... " psycho said calmly as he watched the fires spread all over the forest  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:19 pm
i am not near you now get over yourself you ******** worthless piece of s**t..*draws new shiny sword to see if psycho attacks*your freaking crazy and you dont know what your doing..  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:24 pm
Psycho just stood there watching the fires burn " is that so? i dont know what i am doing...hm... what do you plan to do with that stick little boy?" .  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:28 pm
you dont under stand do you.i am the only dragon human left..i will not die wait thats wrong i cant die i will keep coming back but you just dont get life anymore i am still here because i am the on to rebuild what i did to make the new dragon colonies but you just think your the best well i dont think so. and this stick as you would say is more powerfull then ny of your little chants there. I have place the demonic powers from all the dragon elders i killed and the forged this sword from there fangs. and this sword will kill you!!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:39 pm
psycho does not even look one bit impressed by it and didnt even listen to the first part just keeps looking at the fire's spread " kill me huh? i see... " psycho turns to see him " well then..." opens hands " if u think u can... go ahead..."  

PsychoValentine

Death__Emo__Hell
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2007 7:41 pm
i will not kill you...i will say this once my sword will kill you*appears infrot of psycho ans stabs him in the throught*  
Rp Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games