Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Naruto: Future Roleplay! (Needs lots of people!!!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 5:32 pm
((When am I coming back I not sure should I just put 2 years later or should I wait till you guys finish training AAAHHHHHHHHh I don't KNOW WHAT TO DO-NARUTO COMES ON-OH YAY NARUTO-GETS HEADBAND-  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 4:22 am
"Anything and everything," Seirah said smiling.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:16 pm
Sero sighed thinking. A moments pause later he snapped his fingers. "When I took the test, they had a kissing test, NO JOKE!" Sero tried to be slick.

((First thing that popped in my head))  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:26 pm
((hahahahaha nice job hahahahaha rofl ))  

Khana Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 4:23 am
Seirah smiled and said, "That makes no sense. What does kissing have to do with being a ninja?" She leaned forward and kissed him anyway. "There, now what's next?"  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 12:51 pm
Sero looked at Seirah. "Like when you're captured, you elude them and trick them and BAM!" Sero made a loud clap when he said bam. "Go for the kill!" Sero laughed. "Like this." Sero kissed Seirah, but kept in the kissing pose.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:03 pm
Seirah accepted the kiss before quickly swinging her foot around, knocking Sero's feet from under him. "Is that how it works?" she asked coolly, looking down at him with a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 3:24 pm
Sero groaned a minute and lifted a thumbs up in the air. "Yeah....that's...basically how you do it." He said that raspilly. Man...another sweet trait about Seirah-chan.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Khana Uchiha

PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2007 4:36 pm
((ok I still want to be in this rp so lets say I never left plz))
Khana walked up to them and said "Nice one Seriah!" she said giving her a high five  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 17, 2007 6:52 pm
((This rp is offically dead so sad 0.o cry cry crying ))  

Khana Uchiha

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 4:22 am
((to you maybe, but not to the rest of us.))

"Thanks Khana," Seirah said, offering her hand to help Sero to his feet. "What's next?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2007 3:02 pm
Sero groaned. "Maybe later...after I...realign my back...oh geez...."  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 4:31 am
Seirah laughed. "I didn't mean to hurt you," she said, sitting down next to Sero.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 19, 2007 3:47 pm
Sero laughed. "No no, I'm fine...I just didn't expect you to give such a hard and tremendous kick. I'm surprised!"  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2007 4:26 am
"What? Does it surprise you that I observed the Lady Fifth when she was taking care of a minor issue?" asked Seirah. "It really isn't that hard to increase the power of one's attacks if they have a strong control of their chakra. Unfortunatly, I do it without thinking. I really am sorry."  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games