Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
Fighting Dreamers (Open ^^ Please join) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:33 pm
Nikura does not turn to him for the sake of ot getting caught. "Yes this is..you are better than you seem...but he did not send me on a errond...more like anothe rfight to the death.."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:38 pm
Sasuke shook his head in disbelief, "And you still obey his orders? That's sad, but I guess you can't help it...Still." He looked at the hotel, "I could make it easy on you...and kill Itachi now. Just tell me what room he's in, and I'll do it."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:44 pm
Nikura turned to him and glared.."No I will ot have you getting hurt or killed..not now don't do this."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:49 pm
Sasuke glared at her, "This may be my only chance. I will not take orders from you, sister. I must avenge our clan...and it'll be best to do it when Itachi is still weakened from our last battle." He clenched his fist, "Now tell me where he is or I'll find out myself."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 8:56 pm
Nikura laughed softly and looked serious while laughing "But her is not weak at all..in fact he has already recovered...remember I'm part a medic and part sanin..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:54 am
Sasuke grunted, “Then I guess it won’t be as easy as I thought, but still. I’m going to kill him, and it’s better I do it now before he puts his plan into action…whatever it is.” He added under his breath.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:03 pm
Nikura looked away and spoke softly. "His plan is nothing agianst you or even Naruto...I found the plans in a room. He's out to get me back..he knows I helped you..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 8:45 pm
Sasuke's heart dropped...Itachi was going to harm thier own sister? And she was going to stick with thier plan? No...he wasn't going to let that happen.
"No other Uchiha will be harmed, or killed, by my brother." His eyes opened and the sharingan was revealed, "He will not hurt you...not while I'm around to put a stop to him..." without another word, he rushed into the inn, his eyes darting back and forth between rooms. He would find Itachi, even if he had to search every room in the place.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:01 pm
Nikura runs after him and remembers what he told her. "Sasuke you will not be hurt on my account if he chooses to kill me....so be it!"She stoped sasuke in his tracks and held him down.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:07 pm
"Argh!" Sasuke grunted as he was shoved to the ground and he felt his sister pin him to the floor of the inn. Confused civilians looked down at the two with uplifted eyebrows, but the youngest Uchiha ignored them, he struggled to break free from his sister's grasp, "You don't understand!" He roared to her, squirming to try and loosen her grip, "I can't lose another family member! No one but Itachi...I won't let him kill you!" He clenched his teeth and fell limp, bringing up his energy in order to throw her off of his back.  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:11 pm
Nikura glared at him ignoring the people now standing around us. "Your not going anywhere until you clam dow! He might kill me but it will be hard and I will fight don't you ever think twice about that one!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:15 pm
Sasuke's eyes narrowed, "Yeah, because you're really doing a good job of fighting him now." The sarcasm was showing clearly in his voice, "You're playing right into his hands! How could you even think that you can beat him, especially if you haven't done so right now?"  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:18 pm
Nikura gets angrier by the second and smacks him. "Don't you ever doubt my strenth, as I have more hate toward my master than you know!  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:21 pm
Sasuke hissed as the blow met his face and he gazed up at her, anger shining deeply in his crimson eyes, "I will kill Itachi...before you do." His fists crackled with chakra and he threw his hands up at her shoulders, not enough to wound her, but to push her off of him. Then, leaping to his feet, his breathing quickened as he glared at her, "Even if I have to knock you out to do so."  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

Nikki the Juggalette

PostPosted: Tue Oct 09, 2007 9:25 pm
By now the people around us are talking about why the akatsuki is here. Nikura grabs him softly. "fine i'll tell you where he is.."Hands him the room number.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff