Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
Horror/fantasy RP (CLOSED) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2007 9:18 pm
"It disgusts me to move. It's consistency... is not quite pleasant."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:16 am
(uhhhh........i snapped my fingers and it cleaned itself up remember?????*sigh* all well i'll do it again i suppose,)

she jumpped down and snapped her fingers, the liquid cleaned itself up and left him perfectly clean she started walking again determin not to let them see her bright red face,

(you have a sick sence of humer dude stare )  

Kechero

Kechero

PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 11:18 am
(uhhh....remember i snapped my fingers and it cleaned itself up*sigh* i'll just do it again then....)

Fate jumped down and snapped her fingers, the liquid cleaned itself up and left him perfectly clean, she started walking away determin not to let them see her bright red face,

(you have a sick sence of humer... stare )  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 4:56 pm
(oh yeah sorry XP)
Slate looked around at the landscape. "Unfortunately I know nothing of this region, so I am going to be useless at pinpointing our location on a map."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:18 pm
(Kechenstrudel, you posted the same thing twice.)

"So we have absolutely no idea where we're going. Most comforting."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:38 pm
"Perhaps so, but I do know which direction the gates lie, if that helps. It is only what lies between us and them that concerns me." She tossed her head back, letting the hood fall away as the sun set. Her red eyes watched it as it slowly sank, and she said, "Besides, it's the risk that makes it such an adventure, wouldn't you say?"  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 6:46 pm
"Indeed! Perhaps as an extra challenge, we should progress by night and rest by day, enjoy the true dangers of travelling!" He smiled at Slate as he said this, knowing full well that she would enjoy the suggestion.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:00 pm
She removed the mask so he could see her smile, and said, "Thank you for accomadating my...interesting...issues. But I can survive well enough in the sunlight to grant you and Fate some traveling time by day, as I know you both are more familiar with. As long as my mask and hood are up, it shouldn't be a problem for a time, at least."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:03 pm
"It is not a problem. More bandits and brigands appear at night anyway, and we must move as to make you comfortable." He stroked her face. "Besides, I'd rather see your face and sleep during the day than suffer through a day where you'd have to be masked."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:07 pm
She turned away after he had drawn back so he couldn't see her blush. "I don't want to be a burden...if my needs become to difficult to deal with, please let me know, and I will try to work out a different regime." She looked up at him, reaching out to place a hand on his arm as she added, "And I thank you once again, for accepting this sudden turn of events, so far from your home."  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:17 pm
He let her arm rest as it would. "The only difficulty lies in your discomfort and displeasure. You burden me with the knowledge of what joy could've been for you, and I seek to alleviate this conundrum. Fate is different. Her beauty shines all the time, as the Morning Star. You need your time to shine as well, for a battle party is only hindered by themselves."  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:21 pm
Slate laughed happily. "Your words gladden me far more than anything else in many a year has. But we must not waste the night with talk, for we have a long, long way to travel, if my gut tells me the truth. And we are vulnerable in this area." She beckoned to him and Fate as she began to walk, "Come, before something else does." She smiled to herself as they followed, thinking to herself, I will be sad when he leaves...  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:24 pm
He nodded. "Night has fallen, so I believe our speed is near equal enough to let you run free as you will." He let Slate down, picked Fate up, and began to run... very, very fast. His size made one unaware that such speeds were possible.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:27 pm
Slate's eyebrows rose, impressed with the man's agility, and she soon sped up to run easily beside him, smiling as the wind rippled her long black hair, making her feel more free than recent events had allowed.  

Vampchick6

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Mon Oct 08, 2007 7:34 pm
He smiled, happy to offer his new friend some enjoyment. Then he spoke to Fate. "How are you holding up?" It is worthy to note the earth shook with every step he took, making a deep bass rumble like that of an earthquake.  
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 104 105 106 107 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games