Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gamers Promised Land, Gaia's Best Gaming and Pop Culture

Back to Guilds

Gaia's best guild for discussions and contests about Video Games, Pop Culture, general geek stuff, and any kind of discussion! 

Tags: Video Games, Pop culture, chatting, Internet, tournaments 

Reply Main Forum
Randomization Pokemon Tourney [Completed!] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Deathguiser

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:17 am
nitnit
I dare you to try fighting with only one of them in your party pirate

ok fine, But I get to replace that one with another wall. They are my only walls anyway. In a weeks time, I will have something. Btw, skarmory and blissey were pretty bad against ravemasters team last night, It was my heracross that KO'd half his team.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:21 am
Anyone want a Pachirisu, Illumise, or Chatot for whatever kind of other uselessness they have?  

darkslasherX
Crew

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:24 am
Well, my latest team shall have 3 defensive pokemon, only 1 of which is blissey, and no, I'm not doing spiritomb.

Also, another of the pokemon can be considered semidefense/support.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:30 am
My current team is well balanced, but I still need to find a way to get rid of my Chatot...

Anywho, as for my actual team, it is slowly coming together. All I need now is to finish training my final pokemon, and I will have my complete team and get out of this Damn hiatus.

The Veil

nitnit
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:50 am
I was referring to my new standard not this tourney team by the defensive, but my randomization team is getting pretty well balanced too.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:50 am
The Veil
My current team is well balanced, but I still need to find a way to get rid of my Chatot...

Anywho, as for my actual team, it is slowly coming together. All I need now is to finish training my final pokemon, and I will have my complete team and get out of this Damn hiatus.

ill take chatot for illumise  

Harrison Richardson

The Veil

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:58 am
Fireyblaze000
The Veil

I checked the Stats. I would rather keep Chatot. X3

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 11:59 am
nitnit
I was referring to my new standard not this tourney team by the defensive, but my randomization team is getting pretty well balanced too.

I know what you meant. When I said 'My current team' I meant my tourney team. 'My actual team' meant my standard team.

The Veil

Harrison Richardson

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:14 pm
The Veil
Fireyblaze000
The Veil

.........illumise sucks........  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 12:30 pm
Fireyblaze000
The Veil
Fireyblaze000
The Veil

.........illumise sucks........

That's why I want to dispose of mine, too.  

darkslasherX
Crew

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:30 pm
CHATOT MAKES ME ANGRY  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:46 pm
FURRET RAPED ME  

Pay Per Cuts

Muleferdan

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 4:49 pm
Pay Per Cuts
FURRET RAPED ME

I CAUGHT PALKIA AND CLOYSTER IN A BATHROOM STALL  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:05 pm
Pay Per Cuts
FURRET RAPED ME

O.O

How were you over powered by a little furret?  

Jonnnn

Pay Per Cuts

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2007 5:09 pm
Oh well here's my team, in case you missed me, Jon.

195 - Lumineo
161 - Furret
93 - Swellow
150 - Luvdsic
159 - Feraligatr
91 - Ludicolo  
Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games