Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
NARUTO RP!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:40 pm
sakata was looking around when she spotted motako"she's her!"thinks sakata  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:42 pm
Meso started to blush a light pink," Well umm i really like you and want to get to know you...and wanted to know if you would want to get together sometime and hang out..." He stood there pretty sure she was going to say no...  

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:43 pm
" She who? Oh, you meen Motako, that's not her silly! Motako's still at her house,and don't ask me how I know, kay! " He laughed, he knew she was still ther because he's her guardian, but loved making jokes about it XD  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:45 pm
"no she's right there"sakata points to where she is  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:49 pm
" OH! I didn't realize how close we were to her house! " Ryou smiled again,
" Hey, why don't we go check-out that new ' Hall of Mirrors ' they added this year?! " Ryou was trying to make her forget that Motako was there, but still trying to make Sakata happy, it was harder than it looked....
~*~*~*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:50 pm
"yea sure ok"she says  

Level_E_Vampire

--i--EmBeR--

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:53 pm
" Okay, " Motako answered Meso, she had to give him a chance... didn't she? " But, I'm going to the festival with Sesori right now, hows about tomorow after I get home from class? " She looked up at Sesori then back at Meso, living a normal teenage life was harder then it looked,  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:55 pm
(( stop posting so damn fast! >.<" rofl! XD ))
" Awsome! " Ryou said as he took Sakata's hand again and led her to " The Hall of Mirrors "  

--i--EmBeR--

Meso-The Wizard-

Versatile Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:56 pm
meso kept his cool,"Ok yeah thats cool. ok ill see you tommarow then." Meos waved at makato as he walked away. When he was a good distance away he sat in a seat," Wow! she said yes. what a relief." He let out the breath he had been holding the whole time.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:00 pm
(( ROFL! when he left i thought he was going to go " YES!!!! " and jump for joy ur sumthin' rofl!!! XDDDD ))  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:03 pm
((you guys stop posting so fast I got others I need to catch up on))"I need to shake myself out of this bad mood"she thinks  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:09 pm
(( ok ))
Ryou stoped infront-of the fun house,he looked down at sakata, ( she's a few inches shorter then him naturally lol ) and smiled, " Ready? " he asked not waiting for her to reply, he took her hand again and walked in smiled wildly every second  

--i--EmBeR--

Level_E_Vampire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:11 pm
((actually my old b*****d of a boyfriend was shorter than me))she smiled back"I've never been to a festival before this is really fun"she says to him  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 3:40 pm
(( rofl! )) " I'm glad you like comeing here, " he said as he smiled and let go of her hand, walked a few steps a head of her  

--i--EmBeR--

Kiibs
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Sep 29, 2007 8:40 am
Sasori jumped down and stood next to Motako. "Ready to go?" He asked her, shifting his red hair from in front of his eyes. He smiled at her. "So, where do you wanna go? I don't really know anything about this village, being raised in the Sand village and all..." He blushed a bright shade of red in embarassment and sounding so stupid.  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games