Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaia Gun Enthusiasts
Your Arsenal Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tokarov

PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:01 pm
OberFeldwebel
tokarov
dont yall know it, but hey there are still plenty of gun loving home grown american beauty's still out there im sure.............SO GET YOUR OWN!

I hope so, or at least one that I can brain wash... I mean convince to love guns.
thats what i had to do  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 4:03 pm
tokarov
OberFeldwebel
tokarov
dont yall know it, but hey there are still plenty of gun loving home grown american beauty's still out there im sure.............SO GET YOUR OWN!

I hope so, or at least one that I can brain wash... I mean convince to love guns.
thats what i had to do

oh... Well it worked out fine!  

OberFeldwebel

Victi Vincimus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:32 am
Jericho 9mm and a some sort of Luger. I guess I need to buy more.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 12:17 pm
Victi Vincimus

Vi? With a Jewricho? RLY?

I demand pictures of said Luger for identification... purposes...  

Lord Plate
Crew

Victi Vincimus

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:40 pm
Lord Plate
Victi Vincimus

Vi? With a Jewricho? RLY?

I demand pictures of said Luger for identification... purposes...

It's back home; you are probably closer to it than I am.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 5:01 pm
Although owned by my parents, the SKS is pretty much mine(I often refer to it as "my" SKS because it came out of my money and will be given to me when I turn 18 ).  

lazycommie

Thdark

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 6:39 pm
lazycommie
Although owned by my parents, the SKS is pretty much mine(I often refer to it as "my" SKS because it came out of my money and will be given to me when I turn 1 cool .
When you turn one huh?

You'll get there someday champ!

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:36 pm
Thdark
lazycommie
Although owned by my parents, the SKS is pretty much mine(I often refer to it as "my" SKS because it came out of my money and will be given to me when I turn 1 cool .
When you turn one huh?

You'll get there someday champ!

Edited because I hate that emote always getting in the way.  

lazycommie

L E X Unscripted

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 5:24 pm
My arsenal is pretty pathetic.

Two cheap air pistols, can't remember what models or make.
(Haven't used air guns in ages, just haven't sold them yet)
An Air Arms S300.

And my pride and joy:

A mint condition, BSA International MK4.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 8:52 am
User Image
From the top:

Stevens 12ga. 2 3/4"
Mossberg 20 ga.
Rem. 870
Browning Auto-5
Ithacagun 37 featherlight (my precious)
Katana (used more as a cheap machete)
Straightsword

I forgot to put my bow in when I took the picture, but this is about guns anyways.  

Man of the Demoneye

tokarov

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:38 pm
tried out my 12 gauge not to long ago

shoots like a damn champ, i love that crap

home defense my a** it might as well be an anti-aircraft gun cool  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 2:23 am
Walther P22 with a built in laser sight and silencer attachment, a 12 gauge shotgun, Panther Arms .308 with a green laser sight with a touch pad instead of a switch, built in flashlight and attachments for a bipod and a Smith & Wesson 500, which I am proudly displaying in my signature.

Bottomless Chickenwings

Dapper Smoker

2,300 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

OO23OO

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:58 am
When The Kite String Pops
and a Smith & Wesson 500, which I am proudly displaying in my signature.
Take your finger off the trigger next time.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:15 am
Fresnel
My personal arsenal is rather small. I don't have any pictures now, but I'll post some up if I get the chance.
AR-15, Rock River Arms, full size, outwardly unmodified. 5 magazines, including one disabled. Any changes to the outward appearance (sans decoration) and the class of the rifle goes from service to match. I'd get my a** handed to me in a match rifle competition.

Mossberg .22, stamped 1938. Match sights, and a 7 round magazine. Can either shoot 7+1, or just 8. It's odd like that. I've heard a story that it was a WW2 training rifle. Could be true, given the year, and that it was a CMP rifle, I believe.

Also, a Gamo Shadow 1000 air rifle, but that's not much of a gun. It's for bunny hunting. The sights are so bad I've had to learn to do without.
I can has pictures nao!
The AR
The Mossy
And my sword. Mine is the one that's sheathed, but it's almost identical to the one drawn.  

Fresnel
Crew

Citizen

OberFeldwebel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 5:31 pm
Fresnel
Fresnel
My personal arsenal is rather small. I don't have any pictures now, but I'll post some up if I get the chance.
AR-15, Rock River Arms, full size, outwardly unmodified. 5 magazines, including one disabled. Any changes to the outward appearance (sans decoration) and the class of the rifle goes from service to match. I'd get my a** handed to me in a match rifle competition.

Mossberg .22, stamped 1938. Match sights, and a 7 round magazine. Can either shoot 7+1, or just 8. It's odd like that. I've heard a story that it was a WW2 training rifle. Could be true, given the year, and that it was a CMP rifle, I believe.

Also, a Gamo Shadow 1000 air rifle, but that's not much of a gun. It's for bunny hunting. The sights are so bad I've had to learn to do without.
I can has pictures nao!
The AR
The Mossy
And my sword. Mine is the one that's sheathed, but it's almost identical to the one drawn.

I would bet that the Mossberg 22 is/was a WWII training rifle.
My friend has one that's in my possession and I was wondering where I could get a magazine for it, his is gone.  
Gaia Gun Enthusiasts

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 45 46 47 48 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games