Welcome to Gaia! ::

.:Naruto Fanclub:.

Back to Guilds

Tags: Naruto, Anime, Shippuden, Televison, Japan 

Reply Roleplay forum
The Final Battle! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:33 pm
Chihiro looked at Sero and smiled. She knew that he knew what he was doing and she should'nt interfere. She looked at Sasuke and saw him fight, never giving up.

Maybie one day...I'll be like him,she thought  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 5:56 pm
Ryu removed her barrier from Sasuke and thought, maybe we'lll survive this battle. Then again maybe not. She ducked a flying shuriken, tuning she saw Sero teaming up with Sasuke. "We'll stay and be the reserves in case they need to be relieved before Hidan decides he's had too much," Ryu told Chihiro. "How do you feel any way? I know that the Jinjuriki Seal Jutsu can take a lot out of you," she added when her friend didn't say much. Catching a kunai that someone whipped their way, Ryu threw it back with such ferocity that it embedded itself to the hilt in a tree.  

Ryu of the Sands

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 6:02 pm
Sero opened his eyes. "Fire Style: Fire Wall of Fira!" Suddenly Sero blew a gigantic wall of flame, surrounding Hidan, Sasuke, and Sero. Sero jumped down next to Sasuke. "Now it's a fight worth remembering! Ready Sasuke?" Sero looked into his eyes telling him to do the Uchiha Clan special.

((Also the Uchiha clan special move that only, and I mean ONLY, Uchiha's know. It ish called....ummm... Uchiha Fire Style: Double Fire Pinwheel Jutsu! Oh ya, that is what I call a move!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 3:07 am
When Chihiro could move again, she satood up and activated her Sharingan. She stood next to Sero and Sasuke.

"Maybie an Uchiha Clan special would be better if all three survivors were doinging it," she said as she smirked at Hidan  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:08 am
Ryu smiled to herself and thought, we just might get out of here alive if this works. I just hope I can contain Ryo and Mai for a few more minutes. Looking around, Ryu noticed that they were doing a lot of damage to the forest. That must be why Mai wants to get out, she can see the damage that we are inflicting upon her natural teratory. I truely am sorry my friend, she thought. "Ryo, why do you want to get out?" she asked.
I just want to kill the p***k who kidnapped Chihiro, Ryo stated, his voice singing rage and desired vengince.
"I understand that my friend, but we must wait until the Uchihas are done with their special technique," Ryu said, preparing to finally enter this battle.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 3:28 am
Chihiro looked at her brother then at her cousin.

"You ready to do this?"  

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200

Ryu of the Sands

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2007 12:56 pm
Ryu smiled and started to gather the chakra she would need to create and maintain her Blade of the Dragon. When she had enough chakra to create the weapon, she did the required hand signs and quietly said, "Blade of the Dragon!" With that done, she decided to sit back and wait until the Uchihas were done with Hidan.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:10 pm
"Ready!" Sero clapped his hands together, waiting for the other two to do the same.

((so how should we make this technique look like...well a pinwheel ya, but how should we do it?))  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 2:53 pm
((How botu we stand in a circle and I do a dragon made of fire while you do fir jutsu in a circle)

Chihiro smiled, she was actually gonna do something helpful for once! She closed her eyes and started to do handsigns  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2007 5:04 pm
((OK then!))

Sero jumped behind Hidan, while Chihiro and Sasuke jumped to opposite sides of him. Sero did some hand signs getting ready for the attack.  

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 3:45 am
((Sero remember not to kill Hidan while the person who is him is not on. He doesnt like that))

Chihiro looked at Hidan and said, "You can always give up. We Uchihas fight with no mercy".

Chihiro looked at Sero and he nodded as she started to do handsigns to make a dragon made of fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 4:27 am
Hearing Chihiro, Ryu yelled, "DRAGONS FIGHT WITH EVEN LESS MERCY!!!!" She knew her time to attack was coming. I'll attack after the Uchiha Clan special, Ryu thought. Smiling, she prepared to attack Hidan with all of her might.  

Ryu of the Sands

Amaterasu697

Distinct Prophet

5,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 1:17 pm
"I can have a dragon inside of me, but im an Uchiha!," Chihiro cried proudly, not looking at Ryu.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 5:10 am
(ERm...shouldn't we wait for Chibi-Kiba-Kun? Just out of curiousity (Hence why I haven't been posting much x_X')  

Dracorian Amanda

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Friendly 100

InVaDeRs_CrEaTuR

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:44 pm
((...point taken))  
Roleplay forum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games