Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)
Coldfront44mon will be the master of Bug Pokemon!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should I wear Moon Shoes to school?
  Yes
  No
  Maroo!!!!
View Results

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:22 am
. . . . . three people I mad at right now. not saying them, well i wont say two. I dont likr tamake. he really pisses me off cuz he thinks he is better than everyone else and thinks he ish always right. and cyco, why do you want numemon???  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 12:51 pm
._____. EGILD Was on my roof at that time. DDDDD: No wonder I kept hearing creaks at night. o_______o;;;;

Right, ceiling. >O> I wasn't thinking at that moment. DX

x:  

Im Windspirit

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 4:27 pm
hi this is coldfronts best friend Lord Darcia telling you that his computer is screwed up and will not be on for a little while do not know how long but yeah he hopes real soon bye  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 5:27 pm
Coldfront44
hi this is coldfronts best friend Lord Darcia telling you that his computer is screwed up and will not be on for a little while do not know how long but yeah he hopes real soon bye

He ish a good bff but yeah my pc is being skrewy. It went from having 300 mg to 20 mb and decreasing, to crashing, then I turned it back on and it has a GB O.o screwimng up still and will have new com. up maybe tomorrow so i make do with this thing. X3  

Coldfront44

gstyle818

PostPosted: Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:30 pm
Im Windspirit
On the Ds? Darn Sometimes I wish I had chosen the Ds rather than the PsP but I love my 'lil PsP. =.=

o.O

You seen a bit disturbed. Everything swell, no?

I have a DS and I'm going to get a PsP which means I'll be able to get both new KH games  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:32 am
Coldfront44
. . . . . three people I mad at right now. not saying them, well i wont say two. I dont likr tamake. he really pisses me off cuz he thinks he is better than everyone else and thinks he ish always right. and cyco, why do you want numemon???

Numemon is cool.  

cycozombie4

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 4:16 am
i have a ds and a psp, i have a 360, a wii, and a ps3 X3 i never even really play 360 or ps3 anymore, wii ish awesome. plus I only have the wii at my moms. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:26 pm
I only have, a gamboy advance, ps2, nintendo 64, playstation, and psp. sweatdrop I haven't asked for my mom for anything or did I buy any new video games. I'm more of a school type but I think the computer games (Trickster) are good. I don't even turn on the T.V in my room. sweatdrop

Hmm I don't like the wii that much, an xbox I have no clue of what to say about it. xp and the ps3 I don't like at all. >O> I wanted to play that new ratchet and clank game but it only serves for the ps3. DX I didn't want to go on and waste money just to play one game. ;-; Hmmm maybe when I start working i'll save for a Ds of my own and finally buy that digimon dusk. >w< But for now I still have the playstation ones 1-3. XD  

Im Windspirit

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:27 pm
gstyle818
Im Windspirit
On the Ds? Darn Sometimes I wish I had chosen the Ds rather than the PsP but I love my 'lil PsP. =.=

o.O

You seen a bit disturbed. Everything swell, no?

I have a DS and I'm going to get a PsP which means I'll be able to get both new KH games

Are both games different?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 6:46 pm
In most ways, yes.  

Coldfront44

Bani Slasher

Fluffy Exhibitionist

13,900 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 am
User Image

Not in gum drop power, though.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:32 pm
My dog that I had since I was 2 years old died today. cry  

Coldfront44

iDragow

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:37 pm
Coldfront44

I'm sorry to hear that. It always hurts when we lose someone close to us.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 11:16 pm
Coldfront44

That's sad. Very sad.

My cat is fah-king old, since I was 8 months my mum got him, I think he's still alive. He wasn't even a kitten.  

cycozombie4

Im Windspirit

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:11 am
Coldfront44

sad Sorry to hear that. May he rest in peace.  
DigiLine (Tamer Profile Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 126 127 128 129 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games