Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Role Playing IC and OOC
vampire mansion (need more people) and please come Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:21 pm

(who?)
kitty was enjoying this but hating it too. eventually the love won over.

''there my promise was that'' steve smiled. he had his arm round kitty.

larten had watched the whole thing and had decided to let kitty fight this battle alone for a while.
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:22 pm

(steve)

Kechero

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:26 pm

a vampire bite
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:28 pm

(he is that was inclined but because my characters a girl and like replaced the original enemy who was a guy, he will sound a sicko. heis evil and i can make him worse cause she's a girl.)

steve eventually stopped. '' lets go somewhere else. this place isn't the best place to remember our love.''

kitty said nothing.

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

Kechero

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:28 pm

she smiled at zeek, "yes i know what you ment, but no i won't, if you don't trust me you can leave."
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:30 pm

(ya i know, he has a sick mind making her do.........well that. or he'll start a war, what a sicko)

Kechero

xeanik

PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2007 12:38 pm

Zeek believes her and grabs her hand "ok, i trust you, so your name is?"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 8:29 am

Vladmir could sense the one called Zeek even from his study. He laughed. So, another who seeks to be turned! It has been a long time since I had a Blood Servant... Perhaps I should grant his wish... He darted out the window; it was the easiest way to go downstairs. Then, walking through the front door, he saw Zeek and Fate in the living room. "Ah, a new guest! And I sense this one is eager to Turn! Come, child! I am Vladmir, and I may grant your wish... Though in exchange, you may be required to do a few small favours for me. Nothing too much to ask for the Whampyrian gifts, right?" He smiled, purposely flashing the man a glimpse of his fangs.

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

MissBlackthorne

Fluffy Disaster

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 10:25 am

(the war is on already)

kitty and steve ended up somewhere familiar. it was steves house.
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:50 pm

"oh!!!" she bowed. "master Vladmir, he has told me he doesn't want to be turned. how do you know he does??"

Kechero

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:28 pm

"Fate....Fate u lied to me" Zeek shouts with anger and fear "u wanted me turned this whole time"
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:33 pm

she looked at him in surprize, "no!!! no i didn't! i just said you didn't want to!!!!!!!!"

Kechero

xeanik

PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 2:45 pm

"get away from me, you...you just want me to be your slave" he screams, and runs for the front door, he gets to the door and opens it, he runs down the porch stairs, he trips then hits his head on the cement path and it knocks him unconcious
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2007 6:49 pm

He swoops over to Zeek's body with unnatural speed, preparing his fangs for a partial-Turn bite...

(COME ONE, COME ALL, COME ON OVER TO THE EVIL HIGH RP!!!)

Mileena Chardonnay

Dangerous Sex Symbol

8,400 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Gender Swap 100

xeanik

PostPosted: Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:00 am

Zeek starts to come to, he sees Vladmir standing over him "wha...what happened?" Zeek puts his hand on the back of his head "ow my head hurts"
Role Playing IC and OOC

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games